Grohal

Jul 27, 2019
I believe they bring it up in dialogue again too when Jacob tells Derek to get checked for crabs later on because of it.
Wasnt the dialogue more like

J: "Did you see Arieth lately?"
D: "No, has she asked for me?"
J: "Nope but she got the crabs."
D: "And she is off my to do list."

?

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
Wasnt the dialogue more like

J: "Did you see Arieth lately?"
D: "No, has she asked for me?"
J: "Nope but she got the crabs."
D: "And she is off my to do list."

?
I am positive it depends on a path, I recall both. Unless there is a difference between Steam and other versions but I doubt that.:unsure: I played both so many times I am not sure anymore.:ROFLMAO:

Ghos[t]

Jan 1, 2018
I am positive it depends on a path, I recall both. Unless there is a difference between Steam and other versions but I doubt that.:unsure: I played both so many times I am not sure anymore.:ROFLMAO:
Yeah, depends on the path, don't really remember which is which but there are two possibilities : Derek either does or doesn't do Arieth with Jacob and that dialog varies upon that.

CaptainFex

May 31, 2018
Does anyone have the full D.I.K save before the last uptade(before 0.4.2)? There is a full save in the first page but I dont know is it DIK save or Angel save.

Minoruxxx

Apr 15, 2019
Gender class with Jade well that certainly wouldn't turn me gay :LOL: I still think it's just the way he acts confuses people sometimes.
If i had a teacher like Jade i would probably take Gender class as well

More than confuses i think it anoys people to much

Reactions: Iruna.

ffsage

Apr 2, 2020
and can we talk about how boring jade and cathy are. those scenes are killing me i cant even read dialogues. and whenever jade appears, the same fuckin annoying music playing every time. dont have interest on them tbh. wbu?

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
She looks good, but somehow i still find Quinn more attractive, maybe its the white hair :unsure:
Agreed, I spotted her in RTP. I played it prior to BaDIK and when I saw Quinn she looked damn familiar;)
I just could not put 2+2 for a while. It hit me today:ROFLMAO:

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
and can we talk about how boring jade and cathy are. those scenes are killing me i cant even read dialogues. and whenever jade appears, the same fuckin annoying music playing every time. dont have interest on them tbh. wbu?
Did you go on a date with Jade? Boring is the last thing I would call her:devilish::love:

Reactions: MarinBladewing
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes