Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
It's possible that Jill could be the first in a DPC game where she is wrapped up in cotton wool :LOL: and have little drama may be the only thing big that will happen with her is rejecting Tybalt for the MC to the disagreement of her parents.
Yeah I hope so too, she is clearly smart and she has good intentions. She felt really sorry after the counseling session and it's clear she learned from that :love:

keep in mind that Meghan was his "cover girl" for AL... Jill is basically fucked.
Not yet... not... yet...

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
That you interpret the Dik/Chick scale as asshole or beta boi says nothing about the game and everything about you. At max Dik, MC is a typical college guy who busts chops with his friends and stands his ground against aggressive, bullying bastards. On the total chick path he's a caring human being who treats both men and women with respect.
you must be trolling ? ok know I am very interested how you are interpreting total dik and total chick?on all 3 path he is a normal college guy thats my problem he is the same on all 3 paths

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Nah, I think that's what makes her safe, too repetitious otherwise.
then how come MC gets involved with two girls that knew eachother long before knowing him.... that sounds like the situation with Meghan and Melissa...
a redhead is supposed to have STD while another stalks her boyfriend...
MC does dumb things with his bro and they have a heart to heart talk...
not sure if I'm playing AL or BaDiK

• Angry
Reactions: Tserriednich'sNen

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
you must be trolling ? ok know I am very interested how you are interpreting total dik and total chick?on all 3 path he is a normal college guy thats my problem he is the same on all 3 paths
He just told you how the different affinities define the MC's behaviour. Clearly the differences are too subtle for you to comprehend.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
You obviously didn't read the second and third sentence of the post you're quoting and I'm the troll? :FacePalm:

• Haha
Reactions: Raptus Puellae

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
then how come MC gets involved with two girls that knew eachother long before knowing him.... that sounds like the situation with Meghan and Melissa...
a redhead is supposed to have STD while another stalks her boyfriend...
MC does dumb things with his bro and they have a heart to heart talk...
not sure if I'm playing AL or BaDiK
Are there similar story beats? Sure.

Is DPC on course to become the M Night Shyamalan of adult games, trapped in a cycle of ever shittier plot twists? Hopefully not.

Reactions: Tserriednich'sNen

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
You obviously didn't read the second and third sentence of the post you're quoting and I'm the troll? :FacePalm:
I just ask you a question how are you interpreting total dik and total chick? you just dooge the question so you think total dik and total chick are just normal college guys?

That you interpret the Dik/Chick scale as asshole or beta boi says nothing about the game and everything about you. At max Dik, MC is a typical college guy who busts chops with his friends and stands his ground against aggressive
So you would call someone that dose that a what a total dik?? LOL

On the total chick path he's a caring human being who treats both men and women with respect.
so you tell me that being a caring human is be a total chick a complet pussy too? ah cool

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Are there similar story beats? Sure.

Is DPC on course to become the M Night Shyamalan of adult games, trapped in a cycle of ever shittier plot twists? Hopefully not.
oh believe me.. I wish the only drama with Jill was her skirt falling in MC's room... but I'm prepared for the worst

• Haha
Reactions: pilapila3

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I just ask you a question how are you interpreting total dik and total chick? you just dooge the question so you think total dik and total chick are just normal college guys?

So you would call someone that dose that a what a total dik?? LOL

so you tell me that being a caring human is be a total chick a complet pussy too? ah cool
I had explained the difference in the 2 affinities in the post you quoted. What you failed to comprehend is that the MC is not a blank slate to be defined entirely by YOUR choices, he has a defined personality that, yes, you can tweak by tipping the scale one way or the other but you cannot fundamentally change who is. He's a good guy who can by made to act immaturely or sensitively but no more than that.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes