mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
I had explained the difference in the 2 affinities in the post you quoted. What you failed to comprehend is that the MC is not a blank slate to be defined entirely by YOUR choices, he has a defined personality that, yes, you can tweak by tipping the scale one way or the other but you cannot fundamentally change who is. He's a good guy who can by made to act immaturely or sensitively but no more than that.
you still dont answer the question :ROFLMAO: but whatever but than the scale is still completely misleading because total dik and total chick has nothing too do how the MC act how you said in your post.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Then it's Envy, no point in debating something so meaningless.
Oh come on, who doesn't want to play a game of "whose boobs are these?". There's not much else to do during lockdown, just let us have our fun. ;)

I'm not sure if that as official or fanart but I think I recall VQueS posted it originally.
It is official because they're in the images folder in a folder titled "steam_dlc" and there are two of them titled "season2_dlc_hover" and "season2_dlc_idle".
season2_dlc_hover.png season2_dlc_idle.png

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
you still dont answer the question :ROFLMAO: but whatever but than the scale is still completely misleading because total dik and total chick has nothing too do how the MC act how you said in your post.
OK, I've answered your question twice now, you clearly have no intention of interpreting my answers in an honest way so I will be putting you on the ignore list to avoid wasting any more time on you.

Before I do so though, Total Dik/Total Chick should be treated the same way as an internet opinion, where nuance goes to die.

iolkj

Nov 30, 2019
you must be trolling ? ok know I am very interested how you are interpreting total dik and total chick?on all 3 path he is a normal college guy thats my problem he is the same on all 3 paths
I think your misinterpreting the scale. It is not about how the MC will react in the future. He is still a free person that can decide on his own actions (often as selected by your choices). The affinity scale instead is about how other perceive the MC based on his (i.e., your) decisions in the past. If you chose to beat up Troy and defend yourself against the Alphas, people will perceive the MC to be aggressive and some girls, like Jill, Maya and Josy, while still being friends with him, will not enter into a romantic relationship with such a presumably hot headed guy while others, such as Sage, will be impressed by that perceived masculinity. On the other hand, chosing not to confront Troy and to run from the Alphas, others will perceive the MC as defensive. Sage will be bored by the perceived cowardice, while Jill, Maya and Josy will be perceive a guy that is not constantly getting himself into fist fights a more suitable romantic partner. So, to reiterate, the affinity will not change the MC's future character - he still is mostly a normal college guy. But your choices on what side of his personality he presents more often, will change how the MC is perceived by others.
And, to directly invalidate your claim that on all three paths he is the same guy with the same character: To reach different affinities, you must haven taken different choices, and these different choices are obvious signs of different character traits. So obviously, he is not the same on all paths, he has acted differently on them, otherwise the affinity could not be different in the end.

Reactions: Real Kreten

shish666

Mar 15, 2018
Is there a way to move Android saves to the PC version of the game? If yes, how?
I copy/pasted saves from Android to PC save folder but nothing changes. It would be a waste if my story progression will be lost.

I've searched in old comments but only thing I found was someone saying that it was possible to move from PC to Android but that's the opposite my situation.

If there's something wrong in my process please let me know.

Thanks in advance to whoever will help.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Is there a way to move Android saves to the PC version of the game? If yes, how?
I copy/pasted saves from Android to PC save folder but nothing changes. It would be a waste if my story progression will be lost.

I've searched in old comments but only thing I found was someone saying that it was possible to move from PC to Android but that's the opposite my situation.

If there's something wrong in my process please let me know.

Thanks in advance to whoever will help.
Would they be compatible? I don't think they'd work on a different OS.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Dude, i'll die waiting that long :HideThePain:
Saving them for season 3 means more than a year before their content, there's no way their fans aren't gonna go apeshit :WutFace:
Exactly which is why you shouldn't worry too much about it. No way DPC is gonna force Maya & Josy content on us a second time the way he did for Season 1 if you remain friends with them.

Reactions: Iruna. and scalvi
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes