Red469

May 18, 2018
Thats quite the difficult choice...as these three are also my favorites..
To be honest, i think we have a serious lack of content with Jill & Bella and with the last update we just start to know more about how Sage really is...which makes it near impossible to choose/rank them at moment.

I really do hope the next updates are more focused on those three and less on the whole Maya/Josy thing...that being said the HOTs have their final week of qualifications for the new sisters...
I know its beyond tough to choose 1 of these sweethearts and really each of them shine in a way that only they can.
I agree with you, the stars of the vn should get WAY more air time.

That's actually damn hard mate :D For me it's like :

Bella is obviously a mature and mysterious person and for me, the best feature is the way she looks at MC. And of course, she has the best ass :love:
Sage is a fiery redhead, this fact would be enough for me but on top of that, she shows that she is a caring person. Both as a friend and as a girlfriend.
Jill, unfortunately we didn't see much from her but clearly she is the most beautiful one. Doesn't fear taking action and being involved (unlike some certain girls in the game) and a caring sweetheart. Ah, she is also Bella's best friend. She's like the type of girl that she's so sweet, you don't think about having sex with her right away. It comes later. She's on the innocent side the most.
But they are very close to each other for me, so I won't number them at all haha
Did you not go to Jill when the mc got bowled over without the hat? or did a playthru on the chick side?
I think you can see plenty of who and how she is... Caring, Nurturing, Loving and lets be honest...

Wouldnt you Love to wake up to such a gorgeous face?
cuz I sure would.

So what is your pick in the ladder of top girl and then runners up?

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Whats the better route?

DIK or CHICK?

I'm gonna do both but whats the best one?
It depends on what you are looking for. The DIK path opens up more of the hardcore sex scenes, and works well with Sage. The CHICK path works well with Jill, Maya and Josy (and Isabella to a lesser extent). Both paths can limit or expand your responses on occasion.

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Did you not go to Jill when the mc got bowled over without the hat? or did a playthru on the chick side?
I think you can see plenty of who and how she is... Caring, Nurturing, Loving and lets be honest...

Wouldnt you Love to wake up to such a gorgeous face?
cuz I sure would.

So what is your pick in the ladder of top girl and then runners up?
Tried both, with and without helmet. Actually only tried going without hat after I learned I missed a scene, wasn't expecting it at all lol. She was so sweetheart, even my full DIK MC didn't imagine anything happening that night heh. The impact of her flirting with MC at the library left a good impression as well.
As for my top girl, it's Quinn. Looking to give Lily a shot as well but she didn't get enough scene for that yet. The one closest to top is Sage right now, but only by a hair. It's not a fair competition tho, she has many more scenes then Bella and Jill. This can change with Season 2 tho. As for side girls the order is : Riona, Camila, Mona, Envy and Lily. The ohers don't interest me much.
Top spot will always be Quinn btw, have a thing with goths, white hair and the attitude she has :KEK:

Reactions: Red469 and RanchFTW

Andolomir

Jul 9, 2018
Jill of course
Huh? Why would she report him for bullying MC if that was the case?

Guess it´s Troy, the first roommate who gave away your guitar. On second thought - that doesn´t fit with the panties... No idea really... Maybe Qinn?

Last edited:
Dec 19, 2019
What will be the tragedy of this one? MC's father death?
Derek's death?
Derek is loyal to his sister and MC, and Derek is the one who most wants to be a DIK.
If DPC wanted to shock the audience and make me cry, Derek's death would be the heaviest for me.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
If you have the steam version of season 1 you'll be able to continue when season 2 releases. forget about using any save from here on steam. These saves are strictly for the pirates version.
you mean the patreon or pirates versión, because those 2 are the same versión :LOL:

Does anyone already have a theory who Chad is fucking?
i have said it to satiety that Chad is gay and is probably fucking Dawe or some other dude.

Dec 19, 2019
I think the pictures that Chad got from the note are with the person he is cheating on Sage with as we never saw what his pictures were.
Btw, does anyone have a theory about who sent the photos to Chad and Dawe?
I think it was the nerds and they also hacked the DIK account and posted that picture of Cathy naked in the gym and that will make the rivalry between the DIKs and the jocks even greater.

Reactions: Hikes and Casmyr

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I think it was the nerds and they also hacked the DIK account and posted that picture of Cathy naked in the gym and that will make the rivalry between the DIKs and the jocks even greater.
One of the Diks is the idea either Nick who just happened to be in the library where the laptop was found. Or Jamie who has lost his phone and the person in possession is using it to blackmail him.

Dec 19, 2019
And I have another crazy theory.
Dawe received the picture of Jacob and Derek fucking Arieth, but it didn't look like a selfie, since the camera was too high.
I was thinking, Sally was also at that party, was she the one who put a camera in the janitor's closet?

But remember, it's all just a theory. A Game Theory. Thanks for watching.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Does anyone already have a theory who Chad is fucking?
Most common theory is that it's a guy since it would make things more interesting and would explain why he got so upset because it would ruin his reputation. However, it could also be that it is a girl he's cheating on Sage with and the pictures are of his tiny dingus which will also ruin his reputation.

Imagine if Chad is fucking Zoey and MC overreacts again.
That would be a great way to bring her back into the story and create some drama with Sage. :unsure:

I feel like it might have been Tommy that sent the pictures to taunt the Alphas since many of the pictures Dawe was looking at were taken from within the DIK mansion.

As for the Cathy picture, my money is on Quinn as part of her plan to divert attention away from the Alphas to complete this order she has with them.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes