Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Actually I think, he cares about her and doesn´t want to see her involved in the shit he knows about. He seems to be the guy who wants to protect her but doesn´t want to show it. And who wants to see their sister hook up with some Party-Guys that bang one girl after another?
you are more optimistic than me for sure.
Maybe that's the place those DIK + points come relevant who knows? Like buying a lap dance to Nick at the strip club (dunno if that was his name tbh)

Tommy:
Derek, we said egg the preps ¡¡Not fucking your ass with the preps toohtbrush!!

I actually hope that come in handy:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Zirael Q

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Actually I think, he cares about her and doesn´t want to see her involved in the shit he knows about. He seems to be the guy who wants to protect her but doesn´t want to show it. And who wants to see their sister hook up with some Party-Guys that bang one girl after another?
He's more worried about her ruining his fun more than anything I'm sure he does have his protective ways that we may see at one point, especially for his character development. But Josy will give him the speech that she can see who she likes I am interested to see how he will react to Josy being with the MC I expect a lot of fireworks at first but he might cool down on the idea.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Minor question. On the sage path in the sauna scene, and if you put your finger in Lily's ass at the strip club prior to get the second slap, when asked what Lily thinks of the MC does she give a different response instead of 'meh' if you didnt put a finger in?

As for the egging, at least on the massive DIK side Tommy is always saying how proud he is of his maggot son. An example when you shack up with Sage, she says that its movie night at the HOTS and she has a cute room mate. Heather asks Tommy on rooster (btw I love the rooster thing) if hes seeing this and Tommy says that hes a proud father.

Also Rusty at the end of episode 4 says that the DIKs have mad respect for the MC for fighting Chad and getting him thrown out of the frat.

But as someone said a page or two back they could easily just go out and do the egging together as a frat.

Anyway thank you guys for keeping this game alive, once I get back to work I'm definitely becoming a patreon to get my name in the game.

murphy88

Apr 14, 2020
Why would she think I'm a creep because of my DIK score, a totally random thing that doesn't exist, how is she able to perceive it, hell how did she perceive it over the phone and decided to not send me the photo.

No, in reality IF I was acting like a creep, like sending weird creepy messages then she would think I'm a creep not some random DIK thing.

Not to mention that DIK score augments everytime that you don't act like a milquetoast doormat, so maybe then there should be another score for creepiness if you're going to implement that dumb shit.

You would know if you had played the game more than 1 time and you weren't jumping to conclusions with the first game. Your character gives different answers depending on the "dik" score, for example, jokes or compliments from CHICK are usually sweet with chik girls and make you earn points with her, if you choose the same option being DICK, the compliment will be Rude and instead of adding points, it will take them away, just as many conversations happen differently regarding whether you are DICK or CHICK, therefore, it is not something only perceived, if not that the conversations also change.

Reactions: mindern and Hazeti

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
Minor question. On the sage path in the sauna scene, and if you put your finger in Lily's ass at the strip club prior to get the second slap, when asked what Lily thinks of the MC does she give a different response instead of 'meh' if you didnt put a finger in?
Yeah she responds differently , something along the lines of "he is a sweetheart or sweetie"

murphy88

Apr 14, 2020

As for the egging, at least on the massive DIK side Tommy is always saying how proud he is of his maggot son. An example when you shack up with Sage, she says that its movie night at the HOTS and she has a cute room mate. Heather asks Tommy on rooster (btw I love the rooster thing) if hes seeing this and Tommy says that hes a proud father.

Also Rusty at the end of episode 4 says that the DIKs have mad respect for the MC for fighting Chad and getting him thrown out of the frat.

But as someone said a page or two back they could easily just go out and do the egging together as a frat.

Anyway thank you guys for keeping this game alive, once I get back to work I'm definitely becoming a patreon to get my name in the game.
If you don't stick your finger in her ass, in the sauna she says you're a charm.

Reactions: Zirael Q and Casmyr

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
murphy88 Thank you bruh, you and Hazeti just saved me an hour fumbling through my old saves.

Also, if it hasn't already been made, may I present a new conspiracy theory. One that involves DPC posting on here under a different name, fueling different theories

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
The amount of things written here is overwhelming, so sorting through what I'd need to download would take ages. I see different versions and mods that are available for download. Is the old version there because that's what the mod needs or something?

What would I download if I am getting this for the first time?

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
It's a shame if that's true that he gave up on the site, he/she has a strong fanbase on this website.

AtotehZ I think you just download the main file and then the update and your good to go
Chose to get the torrent, good speed on that. Will update on the side.

I was just thinking that the reason it wasn't all in one might be that mods needed a lower version or something similar. Couldn't find any info on that through searching though.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Chose to get the torrent, good speed on that. Will update on the side.

I was just thinking that the reason it wasn't all in one might be that mods needed a lower version or something similar. Couldn't find any info on that through searching though.
Mods are all currently up to date, the guys that do them are pretty fast at making them after a new release.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Is hard difficulty in brawling necessary? I don't see it being possible at all in the first fight(before first date)

Let me rephrase that, do you lose anything by lowering the difficulty?

So far I've just been standing there like a punching bag and got a hit in once or twice, but those hits were always blocked.

Last edited:

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Brawler is pretty fun and you can win on hard, playing on hard just unlocks a special render and if you own the game legit an achievement on steam.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes