Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
So far it seems to be a huge disadvantage to be a DIK. All the girls so far except Sage dislike you for it. I assume that changes later on?
Wouldn't count on it. If AL is anything to go by, DPC seems to make it so that there are consequences for the MC sleeping around and behaving like a "bro", and those consequences seem to be that most female characters aren't interested in a guy like that for a serious relationship. The MC can have fun with lots of girls on the DIK path, but if you want something more serious, Neutral and CHICK appear to be the way to go.

A very good game when will be released the next version?
Next month. Hopefully we'll get a clearer idea of exactly when with this Friday's status update.

new to the game
is this a full femdom game ?
No.

Reactions: Red469 and AtotehZ

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Well if I wanted both I'd have said that. But I'd much prefer something with Jade nothing against Envy just preference.
Just to clarify, I don't mean mean both at the same time but both having their own routes...hehehe

Quickly someone find the dev and beg for some DLC routes for side characters. :love::love: :ROFLMAO:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Just to clarify, I don't mean mean both at the same time but both having their own routes...hehehe

Quickly someone find the dev and beg for some DLC routes for side characters. :love::love: :ROFLMAO:
Ahh, okay fair enough. And with the number of side-girls that are involved, he wouldn't be in short supply of DLC and it would certainly be a hit as a lot of them are just as popular as the main girls.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
An ending with Riona would also be interesting, but she doesn't seem to like-like the MC.
How do you get the doesn't like part? From our interactions with her, she's been okay with the MC. You need to remember she has a lot weighing on her mind with everything that Quinn is doing you can see the conflict she has with that. I think out of all the side girls she has the most to give in terms of story especially with how well connected she is with Quinn.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
A scene I would have loved, in episode 4 when you talk to Magnar about giving him a wedgie, is that you give him the wedgie but Jill sees it.

I hope there's more scenes with the nerds in the coming episodes though, Magnar and best girl Sally have grown on me.

Reactions: Wolfkins

Wolfkins

Apr 10, 2020
Hi guys! I recently did the playthrough multiple times for BaDIK and I have loads of inquiries I hope some of you can help with. I did browse through several of this thread's pages but seeing as there are literally thousands of them I wouldn't even know where exactly to look to see if some of my questions have already been discussed.

So foremost, of all the women in the game, I am the most intrigued by Isabella and I'm wondering if you could share some of your theories concerning her and her super mysterious background? At first I was thinking there might possibly be a relationship connection between her and the MC because they share very similar striking facial features (eyebrows, eye color, shapes of their lips, cut of their cheekbones etc) but I'm not sure I still think that even though it would fit with the teasing foreshadowing the MC announces after their library makeout session. Then I realized that Josy and Bella share an identical birthmark on their upper lips and Josy's eyes are also similar to Bella's but unless Josy's mom or dad have a previously unmentioned/unknown sibling, that also wouldn't fit very well.
Also that room that's always locked in Bella's house? Does she have her dead husband in there? Or maybe a husband on life support who has been in a coma for three years? I find it interesting that the MC doesn't get to look at any of the photographs in Bella's house and also that he never asks Bella ANYTHING about her husband.

There remains much that I'm still wondering about Bella but my next query is about Sage, who exactly are her family, there's something about her and her family that has Quinn plotting and I wanna know why. Is Cathy single? Has she had children?

What's Quinn's deal with being obsessed with the MC? Does it all have to do with powerplays?

Kinda wish you didn't have to make the choice between being with Jade or having a happy resolution with Maya and Josy because the sex scenes with Jade are freaking sizzling and I like the drama that could potentially bring if there didn't have to be an either/or scenario.
Why do the majority of the HOTS only give you the time of day only if you become a full on DIK? (aka asshole).

Anyhow that wraps up this novela, I'm looking forward to reading your theories if you would be so generous as to offer them! Thanks for hearing me out!

Reactions: Danny Manning

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
So foremost, of all the women in the game, I am the most intrigued by Isabella and I'm wondering if you could share some of your theories concerning her and her super mysterious background?
Also that room that's always locked in Bella's house? Does she have her dead husband in there? Or maybe a husband on life support who has been in a coma for three years?
There once was a woman named Bella,
Who married a really nice fella,
It didn't work out,
And he wanted out,
And now he's being kept in the cellar.

:p

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
What's Quinn's deal with being obsessed with the MC? Does it all have to do with powerplays?
She has taken a shine to him Sage pretty much confirmed that in 0.4 and it's not really a surprise that she has they are pretty much always bumping into one another she has some sort of infatuation with him a bit like someone in here does with me :KEK:
Kinda wish you didn't have to make the choice between being with Jade or having a happy resolution with Maya and Josy
That was the easiest choice if you ask me sure not so much if you are a fan of the other two but the Jade scenes were something else probably the best sex scenes yet this update had it all with good scenes the Quinn rooftop scene wasn't too shabby either.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes