State Briga

Feb 17, 2020
what is release date to season2 guys,i wondering,can u help me ?
According to what the creator of the game announced on Patrion, it won't be soon. We'll have to wait quite a long time. But it's definitely that 5 episodes are largely in the works!

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
Friends who lie or keep things from you are not better than no friends. Additionally they have their own shit that they will be going through that they will drag the MC into (tuition, sorority pledges, etc). Finally, as I've said many times it has been two weeks, two weeks of college and the MC is unable/unwilling to walk away. Especially when he is already fucking multiple women outside of this triad.

Anyway, I was just curious how everyone felt. I am not, in any way, trying to make some crazy statement about how DPC should write his game or that my viewpoint is the only viable one. I wanted to know if anyone felt that they would like a "burn the bridge down" third option.
If MC gets so hung up over a girl after only two weeks that he's ready to burn all the bridges, it says more about the MC, if you ask me. Especially when both girls explicitly stated they were already taken. He chose to pursue them regardless and got burned. That's on him.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I've been running away from Quinn every chance I got. Bitch keeps coming back like hepatitis.
Right? I was surprised that the MC didn't end up with something infectious after that. She uses syringes (IIRC?) and she fucks around. Not exactly a combination that keeps you clean forever.

I've never done a playthrough where I called and ordered "take out" from her since I find it reprehensible. But then I never knew when the character was supposed to do that anyway.

Reactions: KinkierThanThou

StarWulf

Apr 30, 2020
Eh, I feel like the MC got too invested too fast while at the same time he is going to fuck around on them. It isn't like the MC is going to suddenly stop pursuing Bella, Jill, or Sage even though it seems like he is going to be in a committed relationship with Maya and Josy. And again, he could completely sever ties and still be drawn into their lives by his maggot brother, the HOTS situation, the DIK fraternity, etc. No reason that he needs to have a friendly relationship with them just because he had some strong emotions happen in the first two weeks of his college life. He has 4 years to go and he is so emotionally invested in these two that he has to have them in his life forever?
Lot of "blame" to go for all involved in my mind. Love is a messy bitch. Arieth would know.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
If MC gets so hung up over a girl after only two weeks that he's ready to burn all the bridges, it says more about the MC, if you ask me. Especially when both girls explicitly stated they were already taken. He chose to pursue them regardless and got burned. That's on him.
Perhaps, but neither of them exactly played hard to get either. Josy could have chosen to not have him over for dinner and taken him to bed. Maya could have maintained a certain distance throughout, some basic flirting is all it took for both of them to forget each other and move on to him.

Lot of "blame" to go for all involved in my mind. Love is a messy bitch. Arieth would know.
True dat! I guess I am more of a "cut losses and move on" type than to linger and let the wound stay open. The MC is essentially Maya's beard, sure she has feelings for him but not as strong as her feelings for Josy.

I am just speculating that all of this playing around isn't going to go well for the MC sooner or later.

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
Ah, I guess it's just me. I am not a fan of being lied to or of feeling like a third wheel. The former has already happened and may again, the latter is likely since the MC is entering a pre-existing relationship.

Anyway, just curious how people feel about the dynamic. I don't really care about either of the "main" girls. My goals are Sage, Bella, or Jill.
My goal is Bella, Sage AND Jill ... though I´m quite certain I will never ever reach it ...:p

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I wouldn't say they lied to the MC as opposed to withholding certain bits of information from us. Then while Josy said that she WAS seeing someone and Maya, for obvious reasons stemming from her homophobic father, confidence and trust issues potentially as to why she didn't tell us, even with our supportive and caring treatment towards Maya.

Was it right of them do not tell us everything? No but from where they are coming from, I can understand why they wouldn't want to let the cat out of the bag right off the bat. And I still love the softies for their imperfection.
Lies of omission are still lies. Maya's was a big one, at least once she made it clear to the MC that she WAS interested in him even if she wouldn't say so directly.

That said, I have a hard time holding it against her because it does make a lot of sense given what we see of her personality and backstory. I found the MC's actions in Episode 4 a lot more of a problem. He was so utterly self-obsessed it rarely seemed to occur to him that he had gotten himself into this mess at least as much as Maya or Josy did.

But again, it makes sense. He's young and it's easy to lash out after a nasty shock. Plus, up to that point Maya had been his chief confidant; now she's suddenly at the heart of a real mess. A little overreaction can be forgiven.

Eh, I feel like the MC got too invested too fast while at the same time he is going to fuck around on them. It isn't like the MC is going to suddenly stop pursuing Bella, Jill, or Sage even though it seems like he is going to be in a committed relationship with Maya and Josy. And again, he could completely sever ties and still be drawn into their lives by his maggot brother, the HOTS situation, the DIK fraternity, etc. No reason that he needs to have a friendly relationship with them just because he had some strong emotions happen in the first two weeks of his college life. He has 4 years to go and he is so emotionally invested in these two that he has to have them in his life forever?
But by the same token, there's no reason he would need to cut them out of his life entirely just because something bad happened.

I don't think the decision at the end of Episode 4 is going to be the final word on the relationship between the MC, Maya and Josy for the rest of BaDIK. But even if it were, being friends with the two shouldn't have any impact on pursuing (or not) the other girls. By the end of Episode 4, everyone who knew the MC had a thing for Maya also knows SOMETHING happened between them. And almost no one knew of the MC's relationship with Josy.

If the MC says he and Maya or Josy are just friends starting in Episode 5, I don't think anyone would really question it. Except Quinn, I suppose. She'd throw all sorts of barbs about it because, you know... Quinn.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
My goal is Bella, Sage AND Jill ... though I´m quite certain I will never ever reach it ...:p
Those are worthy goals. I have a playthrough for Sage (she needs to give up on Chad already) and Bella/Jill. I actually don't ever choose (and keep) the decision to be with M&J. I figure that the MC is a third wheel so he might as well just end his "romantic" ties to the two of them as soon as possible. If in future updates I can be more distant then I will definitely continue to grow the distance between the MC and those two.

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
Perhaps, but neither of them exactly played hard to get either. Josy could have chosen to not have him over for dinner and taken him to bed. Maya could have maintained a certain distance throughout, some basic flirting is all it took for both of them to forget each other and move on to him.

True dat! I guess I am more of a "cut losses and move on" type than to linger and let the wound stay open. The MC is essentially Maya's beard, sure she has feelings for him but not as strong as her feelings for Josy.

I am just speculating that all of this playing around isn't going to go well for the MC sooner or later.
That's why I have multiple saves, I know I'm going to play the M&J path at least once just to see how it plays out, but my main playthrough will sever all ties other than "just friends". I suspect the M&J path will either end with having to make an emotional choice between one or the other that will leave the spurned party absolutely devastated, or depending on your choices, them choosing each other and absolutely devastating you. This is pure speculation on my part of course.

My main path has cut any emotional ties. That's MY emotional ties, not MC's. They can do whatever they want and I'll just watch from the sidelines, bored and bemused.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
That's why I have multiple saves, I know I'm going to play the M&J path at least once just to see how it plays out, but my main playthrough will sever all ties other than "just friends". I suspect the M&J path will either end with having to make an emotional choice between one or the other that will leave the spurned party absolutely devastated, or depending on your choices, them choosing each other and absolutely devastating you. This is pure speculation on my part of course.

My main path has cut any emotional ties. That's MY emotional ties, not MC's. They can do whatever they want and I'll just watch from the sidelines, bored and bemused.
From the outside it feels like a trainwreck in slow motion. The two of them don't communicate for a week or two and they both decide to fuck someone else, it just happens to be the same someone else. That seems like a fragile relationship that is either going to implode (destroying just those in the relationship) or explode (taking out those on the sidelines). Either way I'd think it best to be far away from the epicenter when it happens.

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
Friends who lie or keep things from you are not better than no friends. Additionally they have their own shit that they will be going through that they will drag the MC into (tuition, sorority pledges, etc). Finally, as I've said many times it has been two weeks, two weeks of college and the MC is unable/unwilling to walk away. Especially when he is already fucking multiple women outside of this triad.

Anyway, I was just curious how everyone felt. I am not, in any way, trying to make some crazy statement about how DPC should write his game or that my viewpoint is the only viable one. I wanted to know if anyone felt that they would like a "burn the bridge down" third option.
And what about friends who are focused only on their feelings and do not care about the feelings of others. Are they better than no friends?

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Well that is very true, and it will come back to bite with every girl, not just M & J.

From the outside it feels like a trainwreck in slow motion. The two of them don't communicate for a week or two and they both decide to fuck someone else, it just happens to be the same someone else. That seems like a fragile relationship that is either going to implode (destroying just those in the relationship) or explode (taking out those on the sidelines). Either way I'd think it best to be far away from the epicenter when it happens.
I think their communication issues lasted longer than a couple of weeks, but developing feelings for the MC so quickly could be a good thing for them in a threesome relationship as he could be a real stabilising force for both of them who can appeal to their better angels when they need it. But without him on the friendship path, then it might likely implode, unless he can also do the same as a friend to them.

Either way, I feel like they both have a part to play in his life right now, and he has a part to play in theirs too.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Well that is very true, and it will come back to bite with every girl, not just M & J.

I think their communication issues lasted longer than a couple of weeks, but developing feelings for the MC so quickly could be a good thing for them in a threesome relationship as he could be a real stabilising force for both of them who can appeal to their better angels when they need it. But without him on the friendship path, then it might likely implode, unless he can also do the same as a friend to them.

Either way, I feel like they both have a part to play in his life right now, and he has a part to play in theirs too.
Eh, so no one wants to nuke it from orbit? LOL

Hmm, I guess I am just in the minority that never really liked M&J as characters so don't really want anything to do with them. I don't really get invested in people quickly and find the short amount of time that the MC spends with them to be a bit fast to suddenly decide to be in a committed threesome relationship.

Anyway, this was driven by curiosity more than anything. I happily await whatever DPC decides to do. If this game suddenly becomes an invasion of the body snatchers remake I'm down - as long as I can fuck the invaders (bodies? snatchers?).

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
There are some, they're just not here at the moment. :p
Well, I hope they are civil about it. End of the day I was just curious and I don't want DPC to alter his intentions because of a few people not liking a character or characters, to me that is as intended when it comes to good writing. We shouldn't like everyone we meet in a game (or life). We can't all be mr freaking rogers.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Eh, so no one wants to nuke it from orbit? LOL

Hmm, I guess I am just in the minority that never really liked M&J as characters so don't really want anything to do with them. I don't really get invested in people quickly and find the short amount of time that the MC spends with them to be a bit fast to suddenly decide to be in a committed threesome relationship.

Anyway, this was driven by curiosity more than anything. I happily await whatever DPC decides to do. If this game suddenly becomes an invasion of the body snatchers remake I'm down - as long as I can fuck the invaders (bodies? snatchers?).
Say what you like I don't think the real Maya and Josy fans would care the real ones that are not these watered-down versions or like the other week when 3-4 of them appeared out of the blue sure :LOL:

But if people don't like M&J that's fine as long as it's not just blatant abuse which has only happened once or twice and besides Quinn used to get that real bad.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes