ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I still think it's implied that Burke fucked Bella or at least tired to during his argument with Jade. Hopefully we get to see a scene of it happening.
The way Stephen says it strongly implies that Jade knows Stephen didn't fuck Bella. I take that to mean Jade and Stephen approached Bella for some swinging fun and Bella shot them down with her trademark death glare.

Combine that with the "Has he forgiven me?/I have forgiven him" lines, and my take is that Bella and James had an open marriage of some sort, but one of their trysts went spectacularly wrong and effectively broken them up. Bella, who was quite the player up to that point, blames herself for it. So she has tried to be a traditional, faithful wife ever since.

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
The way Stephen says it strongly implies that Jade knows Stephen didn't fuck Bella. I take that to mean Jade and Stephen approached Bella for some swinging fun and Bella shot them down with her trademark death glare.

Combine that with the "Has he forgiven me?/I have forgiven him" lines, and my take is that Bella and James had an open marriage of some sort, but one of their trysts went spectacularly wrong and effectively broken them up. Bella, who was quite the player up to that point, blames herself for it. So she has tried to be a traditional, faithful wife ever since.
It happened fairly recently I think... Don't know about you guys but did you pay attention the first time MC rolled into the library? Jade and Stephen was there, talking to Bella about whether she'd like a wine or something. That was when their attempt happened I guess and it miserably failed I imagine

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018

I think they mistook Bella for a single woman. It seems that her marriage is not known to everybody.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018

Are you just copying what other people say? and repeating it for the sake of it?

Erectosaurus of course it makes sense that's what others have been saying above.

• Haha
Reactions: Tumai and Le Pew

Erectosaurus

Dec 28, 2018

That makes sense imo.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

I think that James cheated, but it was because Bella drove him to it by being the "ice queen", not because she also cheated.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
1st time playing Being a Dik, i just finish massive chick route and the neutral route, the last part where the maggot brothers will be evaluated by the diks i just realize there is 1 task they failed to complete "Egg the prep"

> Should i play the dik route so i can see how they accomplish that task???

> Or its just the maggot brothers dint complete that task and so they will fail joining the diks???

> Or is it because i was playing on android so there's some missing content (Version 4.1)???

> Or is it the event where the maggot brothers take the moose part, is that count a "egg the preps"????

Ps. sorry if this question dont make any sense, english is not my 1st language but if it some how understandable please enlighten me where can i see the
"EGG THE PREPS" task

Pls help i totally loss
There is no possible way to complete EGG THE PREPS, it is deliberately left as a cliffhanger for the nexct update. Most people believe the entire frat house will go with their maggot sons to complete the task together.

Reactions: SerDiesel

ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018
Yeah, it's just preference of something I don't want to see I know that it happens and everything just would hate the idea of that happening with Bella. It's much more likely she is just a friend of the sister and the family and has taken Jill under her wing.
I don't remember if it was you, Mormont, but someone had the idea that the locked room is a baby room. Thinking like this, it could have been her kid's room, he could have died of something, maybe cancer to destroy us more when we learn about it. Her marriage could have been strained by this, both she and James cheated on each other and now can't even see each other because of how much it hurts.

It's dramatic and a tragedy that happens and will make you feel like shit learning about, eventually.

Burke seems to be a sex addict. Besides being married to nympho Jade, it seems he tried to have sex with Cathy and Isabella and had sex with 3 (?) female students. (Maybe he ordered a take out meal from Quinn?)

At the end of chapter 3 there is a mysterious visit to Bella's house ...
Burke fucked three students. My money is in Quinn, Riona and Camila. I also don't think he ordered take out, but that they did have sex with him to keep the restaurant open, so, not just a glory hole.

In Episode 3 i interpreted the Bella scene as her starting to confront her past.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mormont

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
There is no possible way to complete EGG THE PREPS, it is deliberately left as a cliffhanger for the nexct update. Most people believe the entire frat house will go with their maggot sons to complete the task together.
Just BEFORE Hell Week mc and Derek raided the preps house and took the moose from Tybalt's room with photo proof. There is a chance that this may count if Rusty does the evaluation. No?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I don't remember if it was you, Mormont, but someone had the idea that the locked room is a baby room. Thinking like this, it could have been her kid's room, he could have died of something, maybe cancer to destroy us more when we learn about it. Her marriage could have been strained by this, both she and James cheated on each other and now can't even see each other because of how much it hurts.
I think one of the original people to have brought the baby idea up might have been Darkmetal I just referenced it in another post as I remember it being brought up as a theory.

Reactions: Darkmetal

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I think that James cheated, but it was because Bella drove him to it by being the "ice queen", not because she also cheated.
Also possible, but I think there are signs Bella used to be wilder back in the day.

Anyway, if you befriend Bella and visit her in the library we hear Bella's inner monologue contemplating the MC dating Jill. She says "I did the right thing. This was for Jill. Married women don't fool around with young students. ... They aren't intimate with friends either... But that... that was different! It doesn't matter... I've stopped it. Please, James... Forgive me. Please, just come home again... It's been long enough now."

It could mean she ended James' affair with a married friend, but I think it makes more sense if Bella herself was the one fooling around. Otherwise, it's unclear why she would both need to stop the cheating but also blame herself for James' departure.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Just BEFORE Hell Week mc and Derek raided the preps house and took the moose from Tybalt's room with photo proof. There is a chance that this may count if Rusty does the evaluation. No?
Sure, maybe nut, as you said, that was before Hell Week so shouldn't count; it could easily come down to how well you get on with the other Diks and how you completed the tasks (for example, I let Derek do the wedgie rather than paying Magnar which is obviously staged)
Also possible, but I think there are signs Bella used to be wilder back in the day.

Anyway, if you befriend Bella and visit her in the library we hear Bella's inner monologue contemplating the MC dating Jill. She says "I did the right thing. This was for Jill. Married women don't fool around with young students. ... They aren't intimate with friends either... But that... that was different! It doesn't matter... I've stopped it. Please, James... Forgive me. Please, just come home again... It's been long enough now."

It could mean she ended James' affair with a married friend, but I think it makes more sense if Bella herself was the one fooling around. Otherwise, it's unclear why she would both need to stop the cheating but also blame herself for James' departure.
My theory is that while James was serving overseas, Stephen (Jade's husband) started pursueing Bella and, in a moment of weakness after weeks of him hitting her, she allowed him to kiss her just as James, on leave at short notice, decides to surprise her at work and sees everything. She's told the story, he believes her, and has even forgiven her to some extent, but the trust is gone and he can't come back to her.

ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018
Its funny seeing people copy and paste og member their posts and actually get a like from it :LOL:

But hey long live alt accounts and ignorance :cautious:

The statement about who the 3 students are that fucked Stephen cant be camila I think since she is too new to that whole thing.

Might be Quinn Riona and melanie or sarah

the moose head during that raid off the preps don't count for hell week its just a trophy for Derek

The only thing that counted towards hell week with that was the pictures on the bed
I thought about Camila because of the timing. The fight about the third student happened now. Remember how each team in the HOT scavenger hunt have different tasks? Maybe Camila and Mona had the fuck a teacher task, it could be a way for Quinn to test the two of them, Camila in particular since she shows "promise". So it was killing two birds with one stone.

But it could have been Sarah or Melanie as well.

I hope that the theory of the DIKs marching to the preps to egg them as a bonding moment for the fraternity is true, they could find the HOTs there and things could escalate a little.

Reactions: Iruna.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
And as far as Bella goes I couldn't care less about the James departure reasoning …. All I care about is that pancake session with her :LOL:

Its like we talking about a Erik from BB game and how we speculating why and how it happend

I rather focus on how to get in Bella her panties some more :love:

And having Bella and Jill together in a cooking or another Yoga sessions is far more interesting

then thinking about ways how James fucked up :cautious:

Reactions: Iruna.

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
What do you guys think will happen with Bella on episode 5? a date or another sleepover? I'm definitely expecting things to get hotter with her but not too much. Maybe another scene like the one in shower but this a bit more talk... do you think i'm i being too hopeful?
I would love to see the MC pull a fast one on her..Be all fake mad and hurt. Storm out of her house and get her to actually call him back and say she was sorry for upsetting him and then him saying....."I was kidding"....See what happens then ...Big funny pillow fight

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Or maybe people just have similar opinions? This is a discussion forum, not some super secret club. Who gives a fuck about "og members" lmao. Just because someone has been in this thread longer doesn't mean they are more important than anybody else.
Think it's pretty obvious Bella is a bit of whore. For all her attempts at acting like this strict mother figure she sure can't help herself when it comes to the MC's dick. She probably cheated on her husband which is why she feels so guilty.
Let's have informative posts then Bella being a whore is quite possibly one of the worst things I've read on here and I've read a lot, funnily enough, I can't recall Bella ever jumping on the MC dick like some 5 dollar whore.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Liam so far still holds the best bro award … But since the badik game aint complete yet Derek has more time to show us if he can live up to Liam standard ...

Lets wait and see how Derek and the MC brotherhood goes in the next episodes... Derek is on the right path tho
Since Liam was a DIK has it been said if this takes place before, after, or during AL? Just curious if the games intersect at all beyond the fraternity.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes