michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I think DPC stated that both games aren't in the same "universe".
Yes as far as I read it it was that liam and such were there before this badik game came into play

So the MC from the badik game is going into the footsteps of Liam and co

Still would have been nice if it was in the same universe to see how that interaction could have played out

But I am totally fine with how its going rite now

Would have been great to have seen Liam and derek together in a small segment would have been hilarious since they both crack me up alot

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Interesting, I guess the frat is so powerful it exists in two different universes ;)
I remember reading (in the comments somewhere, not from DPC directly) that the 2 games were originally supposed to be the connected but the connections are now more thematic than anything. It's like the connections between the Final Fantasy games.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Yes as far as I read it it was that liam and such were there before this badik game came into play

So the MC from the badik game is going into the footsteps of Liam and co

Still would have been nice if it was in the same universe to see how that interaction could have played out

But I am totally fine with how its going rite now

Would have been great to have seen Liam and derek together in a small segment would have been hilarious since they both crack me up alot
Yeah, that's where my thought originated - I'd love to see Liam and Derek together. I was thinking Liam could come to an alumni day or be a new maggot or just a brother that was gone from campus for a bit. Ah well, I guess that awesome meet up will only happen in my head.

Reactions: michael1984

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
A sex less run trough badik … Might be possible but who has the balls to go trough with that
Challenge complete. I Skipped all the dialog and most free roams. Derek did all of hell week.

I did notice something strange though to come up with a new crazy theory.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, strange Bella's husband left around the time Jill started college. Not part of this theory just something strange.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Challenge complete. I Skipped all the dialog and most free roams. Derek did all of hell week.

Also, strange Bella's husband left around the time Jill started college. Not part of this theory just something strange.
Not the craziest Bella related thing I've read on here recently. I can say that much. LOL

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
I vaguely remember a game where one of the characters stated he belonged to the DIK fraternity when he was in college. Can't for the life of me recall which game it was though.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018

The first line in your spoiler I'm sorry but I have to strongly disagree with that they are not related.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017

You sir are a legend for doing that challenge run of the game my dik jacket is off to you brother (y)

I mean Jill being our aunt ... its been discussed alot ...but incest is a big no no in this game..But would have made alot of sense otherwise.

But u could be rite there and it will make a great curveball since u can chase after Jill and rite when u get to third base with her it comes out she is related in certain way with you

Would make a whole lot of raccoons fans i mean raccoon knights very sad :ROFLMAO:

But i am proud of u for completing that sex less round trough that game u got big balls to resist all that temptation ;)

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018

ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018

That's not actually a new theory. It was actually one of the first ones about Jill if i remember correctly.

But anyway, it's not possible because some posters here said DPC doesn't do incest. I don't see him burning bridges with Patreon as well, thinking in a more business perspective.

Edit: As lemonfreak said, a cousin i can see happening, since in most countries it's not considered incest, so it would still be a curveball and not get the creator kicked from Patreon.

StarWulf

Apr 30, 2020
Let's have informative posts then Bella being a whore is quite possibly one of the worst things I've read on here and I've read a lot, funnily enough, I can't recall Bella ever jumping on the MC dick like some 5 dollar whore.
Bella a whore? Blasphemy. The only whores here are the MC, Derek, and certain people who circle and jerk the thread for attention.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Bella is one of the least people I would think off as a w.ore …. There are far better examples that fit that description

But like I said most that post such a statement are just posting it in hopes it garners attention to themselves

Its just like those people that say Quinn is doing prostitution ring … I mean come on really we always have to make those people clear that all those girls do it on their own accord .. nobody gets forced to stay in it... So its just ridiculous all those statements

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
That's not actually a new theory. It was actually one of the first ones about Jill if i remember correctly.

But anyway, it's not possible because some posters here said DPC doesn't do incest. I don't see him burning bridges with Patreon as well, thinking in a more business perspective.

Edit: As lemonfreak said, a cousin i can see happening, since in most countries it's not considered incest, so it would still be a curveball and not get the creator kicked from Patreon.
It'd still be a risk though with the way Patreon tend to over-react to incest (step-relatives aren't actual relatives :FacePalm:); the rules may allow it today what what about tomorrow?

In any case, I don't actually think it's a possibility, I was just on a possible AL-esque twist but it doesn't feel like that's the direction we're heading in. Were we forced to pick one LI early on and exclude the others I'd be more suspicious but the fact that all 5 of them can be in play at the end 0.4 makes me think otherwise.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Bella is one of the least people I would think off as a w.ore …. There are far better examples that fit that description

But like I said most that post such a statement are just posting it in hopes it garners attention to themselves

Its just like those people that say Quinn is doing prostitution ring … I mean come on really we always have to make those people clear that all those girls do it on their own accord .. nobody gets forced to stay in it... So its just ridiculous all those statements
HOT girls do sexual favours for money.
Quinn gets a cut of those profits.
Quinn also offers up girls for paid sexual favours.

Pretty sure that would get you done for prostitution and solicitation in most parts of the world, especially America.

RoleDover

Dec 8, 2018

I thought this exact same thing as well so I asked about it on the discord but it was debunked. This game won't have any incest whatsoever.

Reactions: pds72
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes