ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Maybe it's not that they won't do it but that they don't have to.

Of the HOT sisters, Arieth, Elena, and Heather don't do it, but maybe their tuition is already paid for because I don't think it's a pre-requisite that all HOTs have to not have it paid for. Riona, Sarah, and Melanie maybe do need help with paying which is why they're part of Quinn's business.

Of the HOT daughters, Camila has joined up and Mona likely will too. Lily seems like someone who would as well, Ashley's uncertain about it because she needs tuition money, and neither Maya or Josy know about it yet.

So joining Quinn's business could be conditional on tuition status; those whose tuition is paid for don't have to do it if they don't want to, but those who want their tuition paid for by the HOTs must join up or be kicked out.
I find the finances of the HOTs extremely confusing. At first I thought Quinn was embezzling money from the sorority to buy drugs, then using the proceeds from her restaurant to pay it back. Simple enough, and the 'rumor' about free tuition was just part of her plan to grow the take-out business. But I don't think that theory holds up after Episode 4.

We learn that Sage is worried about the HOTs solvency in part because Quinn has accepted an unprecedented 6 daughters. Later on, Sage agrees to Quinn's still unrevealed plan to raise money for the HOTs (though she is clearly unhappy about it). What exactly does Sage think this money is for?

We know Sage doesn't approve of using drugs in the HOTS house, and she seems not to be a drug user at all. I think it's reasonable to conclude she is not (knowingly) using sorority funds to buy drugs. So there must be some 'legitimate' expense that she is worried about.

She mentions they collect dues from the sisters, so it seems like more sisters would mean more revenue. The HOTs obvious expenses (the house and all the cool amenities within) are relatively fixed; we've certainly seen no plans to add additional bedrooms or anything like that.

The only things I can think of that would scale with membership would be the costs of food and 'HOT' branded clothing. We see Arieth cooking at one point, so I don't think they pay chefs and my expectation would be the girls buy their own groceries and frequently share the food. The clothes are definitely an expense, but I'd be shocked they were a large one.

So then I was wondering if maybe the HOTs *do* actually pay for sisters' tuition, and they just kept that a closely guarded secret until Quinn decided to start luring in new blood. That explains Sage's concern, but how the hell would a sorority pay for that? I guess they could have a massive (yet secret) endowment, but in that case you'd think Sage would be a hell of a lot less laid back about membership applications. She may prefer to leave things up to Quinn, but she certainly isn't stupid. When an applicant is s 6 digit expense, you don't just fast track everyone who shows up.

Then I wondered if Quinn's restaurant wasn't her own side business, it's actually standard HOT tradition to finance their way through college and Sage just doesn't run it anymore. That could make for a Shocking Twist(tm) down the line, but it still runs into the old problem of why more girls is an issue. If the sisters turn tricks to pay for their education, more girls should be revenue neutral. Sage should be worried about obvious weak links like Maya and Ashley rather than the total number of daughters. (This also runs counter to the way Sage is unhappy if the MC knows Lily only through her work at the Pink Rose.)

I'm really hoping Episode 5 will shed more light on this situation because at the moment it makes no sense to me.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
yup like I said already can we just move on with the discussion regarding that whole Quinn and her busniss its been going in circles all day and it basicly saying the same thing

I mean for real how many times can we talk about quinn her busniss in one day :sleep:

we all get it Quinn is a pimp the girls are prostitutes she does a whole drug ring besides that

end of discussion :cautious:

Matty_pan

Mar 23, 2018
Played this back in February. Saw it on Steam by chance and thought what a strange name. Really glad to have found it!

Long time lurking here reading hundreds of pages... Almost as much of a Journey as playing the game, but maybe with a few more Diks ;P

Anywho, really surprised how much I think back to this game and various theories. Won't pester you with them, but hope to see the next episode soon and hope it brings some answers to certain lovely ladies.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Played this back in February. Saw it on Steam by chance and thought what a strange name. Really glad to have found it!

Long time lurking here reading hundreds of pages... Almost as much of a Journey as playing the game, but maybe with a few more Diks ;P

Anywho, really surprised how much I think back to this game and various theories. Won't pester you with them, but hope to see the next episode soon and hope it brings some answers to certain lovely ladies.
Hey glad u enjoyed the game as well as the tread

Glad u read trough it from the first page till now that's some dedication

I mean please shoot some theories as long as it aint quinn and her busniss related caus that's been discussed fully today

Love to read some theories u have on the other ones tho ? (y)

The next episode should drop somewere near the end of may or start of june so just few more weeks thank god

Matty_pan

Mar 23, 2018
Hey glad u enjoyed the game as well as the tread

Glad u read trough it from the first page till now that's some dedication

I mean please shoot some theories as long as it aint quinn and her busniss related caus that's been discussed fully today

Love to read some theories u have on the other ones tho ? (y)

The next episode should drop somewere near the end of may or start of june so just few more weeks thank god
Haha, well it was a joy to read a lot of peoples excitement over the game... even if it was er... well repetitive is putting it lightly.

Tbh so much has been covered already that at this point I feel like I may as well wait until the next episode lol. Personally I am excited for the Jacket, like yourself :p, and for seeing more Belle/Jill/Sage now. I was quite impressed how fast Sage went to being one of my favourites in the last ep.

I swear DPC will make me love every girl at least once (or more knowing him) before I can settle on one.

dani54

Feb 15, 2018
i'm new here just need a suggestion does this game worth downloading ?
i mean for story wise i have played many games where story is soo boring or repetitive.
it's a big game that's why i need an expert opinion for this game before downloading and investing my time in it.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Haha, well it was a joy to read a lot of peoples excitement over the game... even if it was er... well repetitive is putting it lightly.

Tbh so much has been covered already that at this point I feel like I may as well wait until the next episode lol. Personally I am excited for the Jacket, like yourself :p, and for seeing more Belle/Jill/Sage now. I was quite impressed how fast Sage went to being one of my favourites in the last ep.

I swear DPC will make me love every girl at least once (or more knowing him) before I can settle on one.
I feel u on that so many topics been discussed already that its been on repeat for ages

But glad to see a fellow maggot brother anxious for that glorious jacket...

For me personally I always was into Sage but not until ep 4 did she make so much impact on me that I am sticking with her

But I can see people like ureself also into Jill and Bella since they both are great characters as well

I haven't had a favorite until ep 4 dropped so I can relate how u haven't found a favorite yet

still plenty of episodes left to find ur favorite one tho

TBF every episode changes the popularity of the girls every episode some fall down and others rise up

So will be interesting to see how the fan base will differ in this coming episode 5

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
i mean for story wise i have played many games where story is soo boring or repetitive.
it's a big game that's why i need an expert opinion for this game before downloading and investing my time in it.
Definitely give it a go. The story is good, much better than most. Ultimately it's down to personal preference and if you like it, great, if not, that's OK too, but you'll never know until you try. ;)

Reactions: pilapila3

ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018
In the immortal words of Emperor Palpatine: "Do it!"

It's the perfect mix of good story and great sexual content. Fun and interesting characters, great comedy (Derek is great) and a good length.

I replayed the game, in the Steam version last week. The playthrough, with mini games, trying to find the rewards, etc... was about 16 hours. And i just did a DIK route aiming for Sage. So yeah, great content.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Obviously, most of us in this thread are fans of the game so we will tell you it's good. It's hard to say for certain without knowing more about your taste in games.

Personally, I thought the story was quite engaging and did not become repetitive. The game establishes a status quo in Episode 1, changes it slightly for Episodes 2 and 3, then shakes things up for Episode 4. We won't know what Episode 5 does for at least a couple more weeks, but I'm definitely eager for it.

Beyond that, the game has characters that are both fun and interesting, and the plot feels like it is driven by their actions rather than just being a collection of things that happen to them. It was intended to be a classic "zany college antics" movie done as an x-rated game, and I'd say it succeeds.

The gameplay is fairly standard for a visual novel, but there are (optional) mini-games to break things up if you are so inclined. I also thought the soundtrack was great.

The game certainly has my highest recommendation, for whatever that is worth.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
I find the finances of the HOTs extremely confusing.

I'm really hoping Episode 5 will shed more light on this situation because at the moment it makes no sense to me.
Maybe Quinn switched to a pyramid system (ponzi scheme)? The new girls finance tuition of the older ones. And in a few years when the scheme breaks down, Quinn is far away ... Who knows?

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
But yeah i think as far as Josy and Maya go they probally wont do that menu from Quinn either
Both Josy and Maya more or less broke with their parents and now need financial help to pay the tuition to stay independant and continue their new (College) life. Depending on available jobs, this may lower moral standards as could already be seen with Maya in ch. 2. The other HOTs (Sarah and Melanie) noticed this and called her a hypocrite.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Maybe Quinn switched to a pyramid system (ponzi scheme)? The new girls finance tuition of the older ones. And in a few years when the scheme breaks down, Quinn is far away ... Who knows?
Good thought, but other than possibly Quinn herself most of the older girls are still working.

Someshyguy

Jul 11, 2019
Hi all.

Anyone else wishing girls like Jill were real (not just because she looks like a goddess, her whole character is out of this world; so nice, gentle, kind, liking you for who you are, not being a snotty bitch despite her standing) ? Calling her a "keeper" and "wife material" would be huge understatements imho. Kinda hate life right now...

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
I cant believe how much yall discuss this game here
To be honest, it is difficult to even follow the posts for a single day. Yesterday alone it were more than 200 new posts.
And who has the time to read 3000+ pages ?

With so many people using this thread it would be better (more efficient) to have a sub-forum just for BaDIK where different topics are sorted into different threads.

Last edited:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
To be honest, it is difficult to even follow the posts for a single day. Yesterdayalone it were more than 200 new posts.
And who has the time to read 3000+ pages ?

With so many people using this thread it would be better (more efficient) to have a sub-forum just for BaDIK where different topics are sorted into different threads.
They used to have that for some of the top games, a whole sub-forum for a few of them in the games section where you could start and find threads about certain topics to do with the game and it made it much easier to follow different discussion topics, but then they got rid of it.

Would be good to have something like that for this game.

Reactions: Garrett Hawke
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes