Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
To be fair, there are many indications that both Maya and Josy saw the MC as more than just a friend prior to the conversation in the library. So even if they were the FWB type, they might still balk at one of them having a fling with the MC once the two of them decide to resume their relationship.

That said, I agree they aren't the FWB type in the first place. The MC is almost certainly still going to get roped into drama over one or more of their scavenger hunt activities in the next couple episodes, but I don't think he will be involved sexually if he kept them as friends in Episode 4.
the problem will be if you reject them or if they reject you, that's the difference I think dpc will make later in the game.

Seems that when your arguments start to weaken, you bring out your facepalms. Right. Very mature, really enhances the discussion so I'll finish here (Really not worth it if it comes down to that).
But you still don't explain to me why she likes living her college life surrounded by assholes pricks.
You just have to think, if you read when she talks to the mc when she let him sleep in her room...... you will know that answer without needing someone to tell you.
1ªHer parents are rich even if she doesn't clearly look others as lowlifes she is still treated as a rich girl, she has to join a fraternity and I very much doubt other fraternity will accept her...
2ªLike the mc sometimes you don't have a choice at all and have to make do with what you can get.
And I dunno where did you get that she likes living in that fraternity when she very clearly states to the mc that money and luxury is not something she values high.

Think of those Bella fans! It's a major step down if we swap her place for the diks library room I'd fire the real estate agent that got us that move
I think dpc will force us to move from her... or from the Hots... even though I still hope we can live in either of them lol
(wont happen because that will be hell to code and do all those routes...)

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Presumably, the MC will get railroaded into joining the DIKs and moving into the old library,
Think of those Bella fans! It's a major step down if we swap her place for the diks library room I'd fire the real estate agent that got us that move :LOL:

episode 5 you become Quinn's scapegoat and spend the entire episode living in a crack house, falling deeper and deeper into drugs and depravity.
I'm not so sure about scapegoat but she is certainly developing something for the MC.

StarWulf

Apr 30, 2020
Seems that when your arguments start to weaken, you bring out your facepalms. Right. Very mature, really enhances the discussion so I'll finish here (Really not worth it if it comes down to that).
But you still don't explain to me why she likes living her college life surrounded by assholes pricks.
I can answers as to possibly why she lives among pertentious assholes: Parents want her there hoping to marry her off to Tybalt. But he already has the Watermelon. Also, safer for her in their mind.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
She's never said that she likes it and we don't know the full story on why she lives there, but I'd doubt it's by her own choice. She has, however, indicated that she's not all that happy in her life and feels she'd be perfectly fine to not live in such lavish luxury, but for now she's stuck in it.

I can answers as to possibly why she lives among pertentious assholes: Parents want her there hoping to marry her off to Tybalt. But he already has the Watermelon. Also, safer for her in their mind.
I'm thinking the same. Her Dad, likely the heir of the Royce name, would rather have her stay with the preps than slum it with the common folk. Tybalt probably acts as his little rat spy too, so that Daddy Royce can keep an eye on her and make sure she's not doing anything he doesn't want her doing.

Reactions: Nercoz and Naxer

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Jill's biggest drama will most likely be this it's certainly a possibility that they want to set her up with Tybalt but we all know that ain't going to happen as she prefers the MC which will cause a bit of drama with the high society parents of Jill then again perhaps they ain't so bad? and the death of Jill's sister changed them for better or worse?

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Presumably, the MC will get railroaded into joining the DIKs and moving into the old library, but it would be fun if each "episode" of seasons 2-4 was in fact a single branch of the storyline, depending on DIK/Chick status and who you asked to stay with at the end of episode 3:

In episode 1 you're living with Maya/Josy, episode 2 you end up rejected by the DIKs and Sage "hires" you to work as a security guard for the HOTs house and you move into an empty bedroom there, episode 3 you move in with either Jill or Bella, and episode 4 you live in the DIKs house and pursue a wild, hedonistic lifestyle, episode 5 you become Quinn's scapegoat and spend the entire episode living in a crack house, falling deeper and deeper into drugs and depravity.
Def nice fanfic!

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
the problem will be if you reject them or if they reject you, that's the difference I think dpc will make later in the game.

You just have to think, if you read when she talks to the mc when she let him sleep in her room...... you will know that answer without needing someone to tell you.
1ªHer parents are rich even if she doesn't clearly look others as lowlifes she is still treated as a rich girl, she has to join a fraternity and I very much doubt other fraternity will accept her...
2ªLike the mc sometimes you don't have a choice at all and have to make do with what you can get.
And I dunno where did you get that she likes living in that fraternity when she very clearly states to the mc that money and luxury is not something she values high.

I think dpc will force us to move from her... or from the Hots... even though I still hope we can live in either of them lol
(wont happen because that will be hell to code and do all those routes...)
Jill isn't a member of the preps fraternity. She just lives with them in the mansion.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Jill isn't a member of the preps fraternity. She just lives with them in the mansion.
I mean that for living in another fraternity she will have to pledge them and even so they still may reject her.
so like I said, she most likely did have no other choice.

But she's not a member of the prep fraternity and she can't be a member of any fraternity. She just gets to live in their house probably because Daddy Royce made it happen as a way to keep her under his thumb, since there clearly isn't a prep sorority and he likely wouldn't want her living in the dorms with the poor folk.
I never said she is a prep, what I'm saying is "If she wanted to live in another fraternity house, she will be forced to pledge". That's exactly my point.

Last edited:
Reactions: RanchFTW

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Quite possible. But even ignoring her parents for a moment, would living near Tybalt really be that big a problem for Jill?

She's been willing to turn down Tybalt's advances almost every time we see the two interact; the one time she didn't is when Tybalt offered to help on a topic she cared a lot about. She gets her own room and is free to spend her time outside the mansion as she sees fit (with Bella, and now with the MC). It seems like she even has the authority to invite guests against Tybalt's wishes, if it comes down to it. Isn't that situation clearly preferable to living in a dorm or pledging the HOTs?

Yes, you can say Jill is flaunting her wealth and privilege by taking advantage of an option most people would not be afforded. But I don't see how that makes her a bad person or some sort of tin-plated despot. It seems silly to expect her to unilaterally renounce those advantages as some sort of show of solidarity with 'the street.' Just as the MC is willing to bend the rules by living with Maya, Jill is willing to put up with some rich blowhards for an otherwise very convenient set up.

Jill has always been presented as wealthy, refined, and a touch sheltered. What makes her noteworthy is that she acknowledges the limitations of wealth as much as the advantages, and that she takes a very active role in supporting her values (which clearly transcend class).

StarWulf

Apr 30, 2020
Quite possible. But even ignoring her parents for a moment, would living near Tybalt really be that big a problem for Jill?

She's been willing to turn down Tybalt's advances almost every time we see the two interact; the one time she didn't is when Tybalt offered to help on a topic she cared a lot about. She gets her own room and is free to spend her time outside the mansion as she sees fit (with Bella, and now with the MC). It seems like she even has the authority to invite guests against Tybalt's wishes, if it comes down to it. Isn't that situation clearly preferable to living in a dorm or pledging the HOTs?

Yes, you can say Jill is flaunting her wealth and privilege by taking advantage of an option most people would not be afforded. But I don't see how that makes her a bad person or some sort of tin-plated despot. It seems silly to expect her to unilaterally renounce those advantages as some sort of show of solidarity with 'the street.' Just as the MC is willing to bend the rules by living with Maya, Jill is willing to put up with some rich blowhards for an otherwise very convenient set up.

Jill has always been presented as wealthy, refined, and a touch sheltered. What makes her noteworthy is that she acknowledges the limitations of wealth as much as the advantages, and that she takes a very active role in supporting her values (which clearly transcend class).
Simple answer to this... Leah, only male. Matter Resolved.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I mean that for living in another fraternity she will have to pledge them and even so they still may reject her.
But she's not a member of the prep fraternity and she can't be a member of any fraternity. She just gets to live in their house probably because Daddy Royce made it happen as a way to keep her under his thumb, since there clearly isn't a prep sorority and he likely wouldn't want her living in the dorms with the poor folk.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Sorority you mean as frats are males only. She doesn't have to pledge at all she could have just stayed in a regular dorm room with a roommate but being who she is got her a room in the preps mansion despite that not being allowed.

Double standards Riona calls it.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Sorority you mean as frats are males only. She doesn't have to pledge at all she could have just stayed in a regular dorm room with a roommate but being who she is got her a room in the preps mansion despite that not being allowed.

Double standards Riona calls it.
but if she wanted to be in the Hots dorm for example she would have to pledge to them, that's what I wanted to say.
No other Sorority&Fraternity house will let her stay without being a pledge.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

I never said she is a prep, what I'm saying is "If she wanted to live in another fraternity house, she will be forced to pledge". That's exactly my point.
But why would she live in another frat house? The only reason she's with the preps is because it was probably her Dad that got her that special privilege, but if it were up to her she'd probably live in the dorms or rent an apartment or home somewhere near campus.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
But why would she live in another frat house? The only reason she's with the preps is because it was probably her Dad that got her that special privilege, but if it were up to her she'd probably live in the dorms or rent an apartment or home somewhere near campus.
Simply because she clearly doesn't like living here at all.
Though She is in her last year? so there is no point for her to move now.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes