Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
Anyone else think that the Dik path should make the MC of a "bad boy"? Currently it feels like his personality is the same. He should be a bit different depending on which way you go

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Anyone else think that the Dik path should make the MC of a "bad boy"? Currently it feels like his personality is the same. He should be a bit different depending on which way you go
No, he's written to be a real person with real life experiences that have made him who is. His allignment has more of an effect on the people around him so Maya will have very little interest in a DIK MC (which means he's a better friend to Derek) while Sage doesn't much care for a CHICK MC. His goals however (earn his bachelors, make lifelong friends, have fun stories to tell and meet the love of his life) fundamentally remain the same.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Well, not right away but I think he may turn out that way if the dik path is followed. And Quinn rubs off on him in more ways than one. :p
if Quinns ends up infecting our MCS...."mind" he may become a bully :LOL:
You only have to see how quickly Quinns appear to reply each rooster post the mc is insulting Dawe or saying he wants to bang Quinn / Sage in a threesome...:p

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Don't think so because that could potentially create vastly different scenes if you have to have separate renders for scenes with "nice guy" MC and "bad boy" MC, and this game seems more geared around having the same scenes but with slightly different dialogue and outcomes based on affinity and previous choices.

He's not likely to become a total a-hole on the DIK path, but rather he'll probably just end up being one of those guys who's always up for a good time, a bit insensitive at times towards others, and doesn't take himself or his studies too seriously.

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Think you'd need to be on weed to read some of the posts on here :LOL: so in that aspect she is doing us a favour.
I have a feeling we'll need a bit more than that after Ep5 drops here and we discuss the stuff happens on that. Then we'll see some in depth analysises and essays about some girls xD

Killer1145

May 16, 2020
Maybe the way it is going to be is you becoming a drug lord with quinn as your right hand and roina (the Asian super hot girl fk me if I didn't get the name right) as your left hand I would love that path

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Status update Episode 5 2020-05-15 17:37
I promised a preliminary changelog for Episode 5 this week and here it is.
Please note, that it is subject to change after further testing.

Changelog v0.5.0

Added Episode 5 that includes

• 2456 renders
  • 157 animations
  • 25 songs
  • 18 sound effects
  • Added an icon to indicate if a Cluck in Rooster is new.
  • Fixed a bug where you could repeatedly play guitar in Isabella's home during her free-roam event in Episode 4.
  • You can now use whitespace (space) in the save names.
  • Updated the Chat and Swyper apps chat interface.
  • When you unlock new gallery pictures in Swyper, the main menu of Swyper will show indicators for it.
  • Swapped the end credits for a code-based variant.
  • Changed the backend calculation of unlocked renders.
  • Corrected typos
Beta testing and proofreading will likely start sometime next week and it will take a while. I'm waiting for one final animation to render and I have a bit of polishing left before beta can start. When I get a grasp of how long it will take, I will have a release date ready for you.

Have a nice weekend
Dr PinkCake
THX FOR UPDATE :)
Think you'd need to be on weed to read some of the posts on here :LOL: so in that aspect she is doing us a favour.
Think? Damm I thought it was "had to" :) Dereck the best and can't wait to get that rich jerk,but really want to know what Jill's Family background is.

Dec 20, 2019
By the way can anyone tell me where can get the full soundtrack?

Edit: Never mind I sort of found it.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes