Sugarfreee

Jun 13, 2017
The page where you got the compressed version did you check the spoiler underneath? There are a few links there you could try to see if those work to rule any of that out.
yes i saw that. But those are just for images and videos. Minigames are crushing

Last edited:

Simon66666

Jun 10, 2019
I play and i like it. I'm in to episode 2 ! :cool:
I'm playing it rn now because I missed some things in my last time playing it but it seems like whatever I do I can't get Sarah to offer me to have sex with her in the janitor closet in the DIK's party so can someone tell me what's wrong? :D

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Is there an kind of optimised guide that maximises the amount of content you can get with each girl? Only asking cuz just decided to look up the guide now I hit 0.2 content, and I'm seeing that Maya apparently needs a very neutral MC to get her content (which I hadn't realised since it seemed she needed higher CHICK before now).
Thing is that no matter what path you choose in terms of affinity and choices, there's always going to be some things you'll miss. If you approach it from a standpoint of "how do I get the most content in a single playthrough", then you're not really getting the most out of it because it should be about playing the game how you want to play it, not trying to maximise the number of scenes in one go.

This way you can do multiple playthroughs and really get a lot more out of it by trying different things to see what you missed the first time.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I'm playing it rn now because I missed some things in my last time playing it but it seems like whatever I do I can't get Sarah to offer me to have sex with her in the janitor closet in the DIK's party so can someone tell me what's wrong? :D
You need to buy everything from Quinn her menu and then u get that option with Sarah

At the party u get then few choices go home to maya or stay look for sage or find sarah

Dexter.

May 19, 2020
I'm sorry but I still haven't slept with a girl yet so ... :LOL:

Simon66666

Jun 10, 2019
You need to buy everything from Quinn her menu and then u get that option with Sarah

At the party u get then few choices go home to maya or stay look for sage or find sarah
I know dude I did everything when you choose to stay and party you get two options to find sage or find Sarah but I can't get the offer after the shot game :/

Dec 20, 2019
Oh yea, that option ($$$) is only available for Episode 2 only. Don't go home to Maya and don't look for Sage.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes