Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
The problem with that is what if you didn't do the FB route with Sage because you're loyal to JILL?lol
But will the MC get more immeresed by choice or by force? It's felt to me like the MC isn't really all that interested in joining the DIKs for himself but did it to help Derek after he made that scene at the cum-petition. So even if the MC gets in in Ep 5, he might only get involved in things when he has to, just like in the first season, because he's otherwise not all that interested in the frat life.

My assumption is that all LI will play a role in the main story. In the first season, Sage had only a minimum of content on the main storyline (spy on Chad), the rest was optional.
If my expectations came true, her share of the main storyline would be based on our entry in DIKs and spying on Chad.
Narration will have different flavor, depending on whether the MC is FB or not.

The main storyline is, of course, "forced." The outlined problems around DIKs will definitely force MC to get involved in the fraternity of life on the CHIC path as well.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
It's felt to me like the MC isn't really all that interested in joining the DIKs for himself but did it to help Derek after he made that scene at the cum-petition. So even if the MC gets in in Ep 5, he might only get involved in things when he has to, just like in the first season, because he's otherwise not all that interested in the frat life.
I think, the argument/fight with Troy in episode 1 was the main reason for mc to pledge the DIKs to get his own room. This goal, an own room, is repeated even in episode 4 (JM-path) when Maya asks mc if he wants to move back into her dorm again.
mc :
"I'm pretty sick of not having a real place to stay.
All of this sneaking around, finding temporary solutions ... it has to stop.
And maybe it does, if I become a DIK tomorrow ..."

Helping Derek, being loyal to Derek, but also having a unique experience with lots of drinks, sex, fun and crazy adventures (Hell Week) surely also adds to mc's motivation.
When playing neutral/chick affinity with focus on Josy, Maya, Bella and Jill, mc misses some of the DIK scenes and DIK options or may choose to let Derek do the tasks, so he may seem less interested in the DIKs, but that is a choice for a certain path.

If Derek and mc become DIKs in episode 5, I wonder how moving to the DIK mansion and wearing the DIK jacket on campus will affect their further social life? The DIK jacket is like a uniform which may repell Bella, Jill and others who do not sympatize with the DIKs while it may attract the HOTs for example, which was one of Derek's original wishes (he asked Maya to hook him up with a HOT girl).
If the main story moves mc into the DIK mansion, then wearing the jacket or not during a day could be a choice to choose between different events/paths for that day.

Edit :
As lemonfreak below argued :
Indeed, if an item of clothing was going to put them off him I think the dildo helmet would've already acchieved that.
So if Bella and Jill can ignore the dildo helmet, they will probably also ignore the DIK jacket.

Last edited:

Dexter.

May 19, 2020
Hello,
At the end of episode 3, I had a choice of who to go with. Bellla was blocked, is this normal?

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
If Derek and mc become DIKs in episode 5, I wonder how moving to the DIK mansion and wearing the DIK jacket on campus will affect their further social life? The DIK jacket is like a uniform which may repell Bella, Jill and others who do not sympatize with the DIKs while it may attract the HOTs for example, which was one of Derek's original wishes (he asked Maya to hook him up with a HOT girl).
If the main story moves mc into the DIK mansion, then wearing the jacket or not during a day could be a choice to choose between different events/paths for that day.
Again more fan fiction, Now because MC is wearing a certain piece of clothing the girl he's been forming a stable relationship with aren't gonna like him because of the frat he's apart of?

Last edited:

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Hello,
At the end of episode 3, I had a choice of who to go with. Bellla was blocked, is this normal?
It means Bella doesn't like you due to the choices you've made up to the cafeteria scene in Episode 3 or you didn't go visit her after the piano session with Jill. If you're not sure which one it is, check out the walkthrough.

That is if you want to stay with her.

Reactions: michael1984

Dexter.

May 19, 2020
well obviously you don't like her so it's normal :)
It means Bella doesn't like you due to the choices you've made up to the cafeteria scene in Episode 3 or you didn't go visit her after the piano session with Jill. If you're not sure which one it is, check out the walkthrough.

That is if you want to stay with her.
Thank you for your answers. To tell the truth, I would have liked to stay with her ..... I prefer her entirely to SAGE .... :love:
So I don't know how to do it.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Thank you for your answers. To tell the truth, I would have liked to stay with her ..... I prefer her entirely to SAGE .... :love:
So I don't know how to do it.
Your best bet is consult a walkthrough; you can find links to them in the original post.

In short, when you have lunch with Isabella she will either warm to the MC or not, depending on certain actions you have taken to that point. If she warms up to you, Jill will ask you what you did to bring her around when you visit her in the mansion in Episode 3. When you leave the mansion after asking Jill for a date, you will then have the option to stop by and visit Isabella at the library.

Do that, and you can stay with Isabella in Act 4.

Dexter.

May 19, 2020
Your best bet is consult a walkthrough; you can find links to them in the original post.

In short, when you have lunch with Isabella she will either warm to the MC or not, depending on certain actions you have taken to that point. If she warms up to you, Jill will ask you what you did to bring her around when you visit her in the mansion in Episode 3. When you leave the mansion after asking Jill for a date, you will then have the option to stop by and visit Isabella at the library.

Do that, and you can stay with Isabella in Act 4.
Got it.
But I can't find the walkthroughs ...

• Angry
Reactions: StarWulf

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Again more fan fiction, Now because MC is wearing a certian piece of clothing the girl he's been forming a stable relationship with aren't gonna like him because of the frat he's apart of?
I agree that Jill and Bella aren't going to shun the MC just because he becomes a DIK or wears the jacket; they already know he's pledging and seem fine with that.

Still, it could be a good opportunity to explore their relationship with the MC. Aside from one line in Josy's second date, the oddity of a very CHICK-ish MC joining the DIKs is rarely addressed. Once the MC officially joins the DIKs, talking with the girls about it would be chance to learn more about what a CHICK-ish MC sees in the DIKs, or what Jill/Bella see in a DIK-ish MC.

Naxer

Feb 6, 2020
After my replay, I was wondering... On my enterely Dick route, I've chosen to stay only as friends with Maya and Josy (because they'll reject the MC anyway, because his DIK Affinity), do you think that it ends the story with them for good? I mean, the game is in its first season, they might break up or whatever. It's merely speculation, I know, but I want to read what you guys think.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I agree that Jill and Bella aren't going to shun the MC just because he becomes a DIK or wears the jacket; they already know he's pledging and seem fine with that.

Still, it could be a good opportunity to explore their relationship with the MC. Aside from one line in Josy's second date, the oddity of a very CHICK-ish MC joining the DIKs is rarely addressed. Once the MC officially joins the DIKs, talking with the girls about it would be chance to learn more about what a CHICK-ish MC sees in the DIKs, or what Jill/Bella see in a DIK-ish MC.
Indeed, if an item of clothing was going to put them off him I think the dildo helmet would've already acchieved that.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes