michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
i thought corona would help him finish the game faster but i guess not . :(
I mean corona doesn't make a computer produce renders and animations any faster sadly and he works solo on the game

so yeah its basicly 4 or 5 months between updates no mather the situation

he also keeps adding more and more stuff tho the updates so the workload always increases for him

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
it sounds like he left her for someone else then. That could explain it. The current theory people have, I just can't see Bella doing it.
I wouldn't think so as far as him leaving her. Why would she continue to have so much loyalty towards him if he was off screwing around? It's all been so vague that it's hard to make an educated guess because we don't have enough information. She argues with herself every time we try something so she still has loyalty, we just keep corrupting her :devilish:

N7Pi3

Feb 4, 2018
Got any previews or spoilers for it? Unable to play atm
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A couple pictures, i didn't want to giveaway too much as it is much better to watch for yourself and it is quite a lengthy scene.

Reactions: NoboodyDies
Aug 18, 2019
i'm starting to think that the reason, the REAL REASON the "DIK board" got thrown out in the end and that arc of the story rushed so hard was not because it was a "red herring" as someone posted earlier, but because DPK had to get that S1 contract ready as fast as possible for Steam release, and did not want to wait, or couldn't wait, another 4-6 months for that opportunity; it still feels like a cop-out, but loving the content regardless

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Anyone have a solution for the error involving Lily's roster?
in my game/season2/scripts/phone folder, there is roster/ep5 folder, so the file clucks_ep5_lily.rpy doesn't exist.

I downloaded and copy/pasted the update from 4.0, instead of redownloading the whole thing. Maybe it got left out of the update by mistake?
I copy/pasted just like you and I made it through the game 4 times with no issues. Might have something wrong with your original. He did say it had to be a clean original with no mods, no compressions, and only worked with the Patreon version

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I seem to be in the minority but honestly I was pretty disappointed with this update. As usual the quality is outstanding but...

Phew, finally played Episode 5 and caught up with all the posts (for now)!

I don't share your disappointment, but I do agree with your analysis. This episode was essentially just a series of digressions, giving us a scene or two with each of the main girls and most of the secondary ones. The scenes themselves were good and there are lots of hints, teases and confirmations scattered throughout. But at the end of the day the only things that really advance the ongoing plots are addressing just what the Maya/Josy/MC relationship is, setting up a big confrontation with Sage/Chad, and the MC and Derek formally becoming DIKs. And two of those are locked to pursuing certain girls.

I'm looking forward to Episode 6, but I do worry that the seams are starting to show from all these crazy choices piling up. The longer this game goes on, the more I think we're going to see the updates focus on short side-stories and put off the real developments for 'later.'

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes