Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
Also, I think that Bella may be Josy's mom? Bella's husband in the wedding photo looked a lot like Josy's father; maybe they had some kind of falling out and he took the child. It could explain why Bella and Josy have such an instant chemistry. I can see this being a huge plot point in Season 2.
Sorry, but no.

The below is all pre C5 info so can be stated in the clear:

1. Josy knows who who her mother is and where she lives (ref. Dinner convo at her house during date).

2. Bella's husband left 3 years ago. If he took Josy with him, Josy would be approx 15 years old at the time. No way they don't know/recognise each other at the library.

3. Jill has been close to Bella for a lot longer than 3 years. She would defenitely know Josy if she were Bella's daughter when they met in the classroom.

From all angles, this theory can't be the case.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I am still in the mansion there and can´t call her too. Don´t know what to do :/
Just read a post and they said camilla will give you the phone(i don't know if it's her phone)my guess is that is when you can call quinn to end roam

ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018
Sorry, but no.

The below is all pre C5 info so can be stated in the clear:

1. Josy knows who who her mother is and where she lives (ref. Dinner convo at her house during date).

2. Bella's husband left 3 years ago. If he took Josy with him, Josy would be approx 15 years old at the time. No way they don't know/recognise each other at the library.

3. Jill has been close to Bella for a lot longer than 3 years. She would defenitely know Josy if she were Bella's daughter when they met in the classroom.

From all angles, this theory can't be the case.
And... Josy met Bella in episode 4. I didn't see she yelling "Mom!" when Jill introduced her to Bella.

So, yeah, Bella's still the mystery waifu.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thinking of starting a new playthrough instead of just using my CHICK one focussing on Bella, to also focus in Jill, she grew on me this episode, even if Sage is still queen.

meatloaf1123

Mar 1, 2020
So am I remembering things wrong? In episode 4 if you chose to stay at Sage's place, during the free roam, were we able to met Riona chilling under a tree at the front porch?

Reactions: Cndyrvr4lf
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes