freitas10

Feb 2, 2020
Is something supposed to happen when MC pays Riona?
I've only tried two outcomes, one where i gave her money and then had sex (full dick status/afinnity stayed at sage and talked to her at the hot's house and kissed at diks house) and one where i did not gave her a penny and nothing happened (full chick stayed with derek but kissed her on the diks party). Still dont know exactly what is needed to trigger the scene.

Trollington

Jan 14, 2020
Also, the "Bella is Josy's mom" theory is still possible.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yelp, time to go through my save files to check if I can screencaps of both pictures for a good comparison.

ghost24

Jul 5, 2017
slight feedback for this episode, in Free Roam mode esp in Bellas house, it would be good if there was some kind of direction, or words that will tell you which part of the house you're going to. I was stuck in Bellas house trying to find the pool in the morning for a good 10minutes or so, (or yknow might just be me lol)

Reactions: Garrett Hawke

arda10kewell

May 25, 2020
Screenshot_6.png
if any of you guys have a save in this chapter, is it possible for you to upload for me? I used language pack on 0.4.2 and now it crashes in this scene eventhough i tried to download 0.5.0 itself and put my savefile in it.

Moblivion

Nov 13, 2017
how do i get the scene with Camile and lily ?
Camile you can get if you had a threesome with her in the restroom in DIK route. For Lily, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE 2$$, when you first break into the house, open your phone, click on Rooster app and she'll have a post where you can reply saying you can fix that. Go to bar, talk to bartender about tequila(you can't get it), talk to Derek twice to get him to distract the bartender, go to the bar and click it. Give Lily the bottle, talk to the bartender AGAIN and ask for a lemon, go upstairs talk to Lily and there you go

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, why would she ask Sarah to have her back ? Sage isn't a girl that will rage at her just because she called him, and she has no way of learning it. Except, it's her and at this point I'm sure Sage became the side chick, lol

Edit : why would it be that tag? DIKs have been fucking Riona left and right already, and do you believe the restaurant there is only for MC? unless we see his micro penis we'll be fine xD

Last edited:
Reactions: Darkmetal
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes