vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
It would be funny if Josy finally becomes relevant by being accepted into the college, then proceeds to end up like Maya, being manipulated and becoming a takeout special. Then Tommy buys a takeout special without knowing he's fucking his step-sister.
You know, I don't think he would mind. Quinn is an angel compared to him.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
So, now you all can blame me, but i haven´t seen enough to play a favorite card for a gal ... not enough contend with them until now ... :ROFLMAO:
We aren't blaming you, just accepting the simple fact that you aren't a man of class. It only took a simple glance for me to see which ones have the biggest, hottest boobies and thus know who are my favorites :cool: Class, my friend, class! Know your boobies!:geek:

• Haha
Reactions: Mytez and vir_cotto

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Last edited:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
She was the only good thing about that movie
I personally preferred the enchantress. She was kinda stupid though. But i guess hollywood had to make antagonists as dumb as they can otherwise a band of misfits can't save the world with just bats, swords, a few bullets, a plush unicorn and medicore one-liners.

Carefree247

May 24, 2019
As of v2.0 who are your favourite girls ?

So far,
I like Isabella and Maya
I'm in the grey on Jill(She needs more story)
I hate the rest.:D

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Maya's job WAS to bring MC to DIK's party but she didn't know that. Instead, Quinn told her she needs to seduce MC while Quinn will electrocute him. Why? Because psycho bitch simply wanted to humiliate both.

From dialogues, we can see that Quinn simple despise Maya - for no reason - simply because she is mentally deranged.

You know, forget Leah - at least she had some agenda. Quinn is Harley Quinn - chaotically mad.
Consider MC - that`s her way of showing affection and I am fine with that.
Considering Maya - "maggots",that`s the same way DIK initiates are being treated,how many time do I have to bring this up - that`s how sorority initiations work.Plus I`m sure you were not complaining during the act.
And plus it all ended well!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Elsie Bray

May 31, 2019
As of v2.0 who are your favourite girls ?

So far,
I like Isabella and Maya
I'm in the grey on Jill(She needs more story)
I hate the rest.:D
I'm not gonna give a favourite (cuz it's kinda obvious) but here's an honest summary of the last 100+ pages:

50% - Jill is best girl / Jill talk in general.
20% - Theories and prediction.
5% - Quinn talk (shocker).
25 % - Other girls including side chicks.

Carefree247

May 24, 2019
Pritik ,What is DMD in your list ? is is Dating my Daughter ?

I'd get the tin hat on :LOL: there has been over 100 pages on the favorite girls :rolleyes: I don't have a favorite but I don't hate any of them either.
I mostly saw Jill is best girl and others trashing Quinn very few Isabella supporters.[/SPOILER][/QUOTE]

Reactions: Mormont

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
love your games pinkcake.. acting lessons i hvae played many times over... now this game...great job...

question..: is it possible to find out what music or whos done the piano melodi that jill is playing in the auditorium? im kind a freetime pianoplayer myself and loved that melodi...

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
love your games pinkcake.. acting lessons i hvae played many times over... now this game...great job...

question..: is it possible to find out what music or whos done the piano melodi that jill is playing in the auditorium? im kind a freetime pianoplayer myself and loved that melodi...
This one .....
Found the original...

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes