Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
What use is logic on here when no one uses it anymore? From theories to in-game discussions It's like everything is accepted because someone has had an idea and truth be told we can only play a guessing game right now.
Yeah but we at least try to base them off information in the game rather than just imaginary "facts". Most of us.

Are you kidding in a game that has more secrets than..... I don't even have a comparison. We literally just found out what Jill's last name was. As far as your pictures thing goes. I referenced this way earlier. Let me see if I can find it.

As far as the bed goes. All she says is that "How do you know it's Tybalt's room?" She didn't say she didn't know it was Tybalt's room or I didn't know that. You never had sex in a family members bed before? Shit I have and not out of hate or some other dark emotion, it was convenient.
f96zonetrooper I posted this last night

Reactions: f96zonetrooper

Dec 20, 2019
After ending the free roam, when mc meets Sage and talks to her, Sage starts to head toward Tybalt's room for an empty room, ignoring the other rooms nearby. This might be coincidence, but more likely it is a sign that she knows Tybalt's room and headed there on purpose knowing that Tybalt is busy downstairs and won't interrupt them.
During the party, I have seen Tybalt in the room with the crowd talking to his mom, at the bar when MC was talking to Camila, in the opposite room stopping Quinn, Maya and Josy's "lesbianism", and in the 3rd floor meeting walking into Camila and MC having sex. Oh he's busy alright! Whether he would walk in on them or not is another question, which is why MC locked the room.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
The way I play and understand it, Sage is on the DIK path, Maya and Josy on the Neutral, Bella and Jill on the CHICK path. You can get action with all of them on the neutral for now, but going to extremes may have a full scene instead of a half one.
So far there isn't really anything that can't be done with Sage on any path. The only thing I can think of that was tied to status or affinity was in ep 1 where you couldn't grab her waist if you don't have DIK status, but beyond that, every major sexual interaction with her can happen on any path.

Also, there so far hasn't been any scene for the main LIs that requires going to one extreme end of either spectrum. Being on a certain side has either locked you out of scenes (i.e. not being a DIK with Bella) or only given half a scene, like the M & J scenes in ep 1, but those half scenes based on status seem to have stopped after that.

Yep it's not one of the tags so nope. I thought the end of EP4 was going to start the eliminations but I am guessing it just splits the Maya/Josy poly into individual paths. Cause you can talk and claim feelings for one or the other but not both in EP5. We will see.
For the non-poly path, I suppose it's possible that this opens up individual paths, but it's still done in a rather ham-fisted way and that whole incident soured many M & J fans to the point where they don't want to have an individual path anymore. Had that scene played out better, it might have given some of these fans hope that there was a solo future for one of them. Instead, it felt very final and then felt like it was retconned in ep 5 to re-open it, but at this point it's too late to win a lot of those lost M & J fans back.

The handling of this has probably been the biggest mistake of this game so far.

Dec 20, 2019
Well tbh the imaginary facts is all because of fanfic writers on here and it's spread but sadly you are going to get a few who are going to stick with those ideas.
They are in another dimension playing the wrong game if they just cannot accept that there is no INCEST!

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
I wonder if messing around with Cathy will be a bit more 'safe' than messing around with Jade if you're pursuing Bella since her scene didn't require having to make a major DIK choice.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
So far there isn't really anything that can't be done with Sage on any path. The only thing I can think of that was tied to status or affinity was in ep 1 where you couldn't grab her waist if you don't have DIK status, but beyond that, every major sexual interaction with her can happen on any path.

Also, there so far hasn't been any scene for the main LIs that requires going to one extreme end of either spectrum. Being on a certain side has either locked you out of scenes (i.e. not being a DIK with Bella) or only given half a scene, like the M & J scenes in ep 1, but those half scenes based on status seem to have stopped after that.

For the non-poly path, I suppose it's possible that this opens up individual paths, but it's still done in a rather ham-fisted way and that whole incident soured many M & J fans to the point where they don't want to have an individual path anymore. Had that scene played out better, it might have given some of these fans hope that there was a solo future for one of them. Instead, it felt very final and then felt like it was retconned in ep 5 to re-open it, but at this point it's too late to win a lot of those lost M & J fans back.

The handling of this has probably been the biggest mistake of this game so far.
Yeah I still have the thing open on my full Chick major mixed affinity run but I admit it lost a lot of luster.
Well tbh the imaginary facts is all because of fanfic writers on here and it's spread but sadly you are going to get a few who are going to stick with those ideas.
Yeah our incest hopeful's (n)

• Angry
Reactions: SerHawkes

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
I wonder if messing around with Cathy will be a bit more 'safe' than messing around with Jade if you're pursuing Bella since her scene didn't require having to make a major DIK choice.
I imagine all of us are going to have to backtrack and replay portions of the game in order to get the girl we want when DPC starts adding in the relationship break checks. I cant imagine that at some point all this sleeping around isn't going to bite us in the ass with at least one girl (thinking of Jill).

• Wow
Reactions: RonnieBoi and Dan_

Dec 20, 2019
I imagine all of us are going to have to backtrack and replay portions of the game in order to get the girl we want when DPC starts adding in the relationship break checks. I cant imagine that at some point all this sleeping around isn't going to bite us in the ass with at least one girl (thinking of Jill).
For now until the last episode, the focus will be on "Gallery", plot holes and fan fics.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Here's hoping that DPC adds in some kind of "fast play" option when the game is done that lets us skip over the free-roam and mini-game portions so we can get to those decisions quicker. Or maybe even a gallery option that shows the different endings.

Reactions: Weltmeister

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
I'm gonna go on limb and guess maybe the last or second to last episode of season 2 will be when we're gonna have to start choosing girls because so far MC is able to fuck anything that moves without repercussions and we know that's not gonna last until the end of the game.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
For now until the last episode, the focus will be on "Gallery", plot holes and fan fics.
Plot holes at this point I think are all intentional, to many unanswered questions
Here's hoping that DPC adds in some kind of "fast play" option when the game is done that lets us skip over the free-roam and mini-game portions so we can get to those decisions quicker. Or maybe even a gallery option that shows the different endings.
Yeah that's the slow part right now. I can skip all the dialogue provided I've done the path but the darn mini games, classes, rooster, and swyper take forever.

• Angry
Reactions: SerHawkes

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
And speaking of Jill with how slow her route is moving I wouldn't be surprised if players who's MC have been banging every girl won't be able to unlock her eventual sex scene, maybe as some sort of consequence.

Reactions: lucilfer and Dan_

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
5 episodes in and they still don't get it I'm sure you'll still get a few who will still be posting it even at the very end. Guy goes to college and it's all about incest for them :rolleyes:
I like a good story regardless of most fetishes but it has to be good (I'll skip the Futa, gay, and most harem stuff but that's just personal likes/dislikes). However 90%+ of the current incest is garbage.
And speaking of Jill with how slow her route is moving I wouldn't be surprised if players who's MC have been banging every girl won't be able to unlock her eventually sex scene, maybe as some sort of consequence.
I would love that. Most people will probably scream and holler but me personally I would laugh my ass off if that happened. I love a game that has "real life" consequences :)

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
I'm gonna go on limb and guess maybe the last or second to last episode of season 2 will be when we're gonna have to start choosing girls because so far MC is able to fuck anything that moves without repercussions and we know that's not gonna last until the end of the game.
Depends on the path. I’d expect the dik path to remain open far longer. With Sage you’ll probably be able to remain fuck buddies etc.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Depends on the path. I’d expect the dik path to remain open far longer. With Sage you’ll probably be able to remain fuck buddies etc.
After EP5 Sage grew on me. That ending scene and that little side ways glance while she is playing guitar...... Dude my heart sped up and I got this huge shit eating grin. "She is starting to like the MC" Man I want to put the MC in a relationship with her after that.

Reactions: ff009 and mindern

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
I like a good story regardless of most fetishes but it has to be good (I'll skip the Futa, gay, and most harem stuff but that's just personal likes/dislikes). However 90%+ of the current incest is garbage.

I would love that. Most people will probably scream and holler but me personally I would laugh my ass off if that happened. I love a game that has "real life" consequences :)
On second thought I really want that to happen, so many players are gonna be upset plus the reactions would be hilarious.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes