RonnieBoi

Nov 20, 2018
I imagine all of us are going to have to backtrack and replay portions of the game in order to get the girl we want when DPC starts adding in the relationship break checks. I cant imagine that at some point all this sleeping around isn't going to bite us in the ass with at least one girl (thinking of Jill).
Yep, Jill could be one. I can totally see a future scene with Josy walking into the library with a big smile on her face after some good sex with MC, Bella noticing, Josy saying: "I'm in a relationship with MC now" - while you also just had your 3rd date including sex with Jill....
You are dead, sooo dead.... And the DIK mansion that you just rebuilt with blood sweat and tears burnt down to the ground.

I can see lots of other other possible plots including deer consequences coming as well.

Just one more example: for now Josy and Maya are ok with whatever you do, but if you're on their path Derek made it perfectly clear that he's watching your ass already.
You may or may not get the choice/opportunity from DPC to pull out in time before the shit hits the fan...

So watch your own ass... Dr Ridiculous Cake (DPC) is known to bite you right there :oops: :ROFLMAO:

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Yep, Jill could be one. I can totally see a future scene with Josy walking into the library with a big smile on her face after some good sex with MC, Bella noticing, Josy saying: "I'm in a relationship with MC now" - while you also just had your 3rd date including sex with Jill....
You are dead, sooo dead.... And the DIK mansion that you just rebuilt with blood sweat and tears burnt down to the ground.

I can see lots of other other possible plots including deer consequences coming as well.

Just one more example: for now Josy and Maya are ok with whatever you do, but if you're on their path Derek made it perfectly clear that he's watching your ass already.
You may or may not get the choice/opportunity from DPC to pull out in time before the shit hits the fan...

So watch your own ass... Dr Ridiculous Cake (DPC) is known to bite you right there :oops: :ROFLMAO:
Yeah I still have AL on my computer

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
and then Josy dumps you because you fucked Riona on the balcony

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

Girls talk. At some point they're either going to talk about their relationships with the MC or their PDAs are going to be gossiped about by others and it will get back to all the LIs.

Jill and Josy even have a class together and the MC told Jill that he's been dating Josy, so there's no way that doesn't get brought up when they next speak to each other and it could make things awkward between them since Josy can't tell her what's really been going on and each of them will be anxious about the other in terms of their relationship with the MC.

Reactions: RonnieBoi

jackofshadows

May 24, 2018
Regardless of who ends up right or wrong, I'm looking forward to Ep6 so I can hear all the people who got something right go "I TOLD YOU SO!!" I know I'm a twisted individual :devilish:
Yeah, it could be entertaining. Especially if a few more users will write some predictions starting with "I bet my ass...".
I imagine all of us are going to have to backtrack and replay portions of the game in order to get the girl we want when DPC starts adding in the relationship break checks. I cant imagine that at some point all this sleeping around isn't going to bite us in the ass with at least one girl (thinking of Jill).
Nah, she herself clearly separating on a date "dating other people while being single" and "dating while being in relashionship". And MC is not in any tangible relashionship yet. As for side hoes sex encounters, the game sometimes even doesn't track them with the same people involved (like with Sarah/Melanie for instance).

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Nah, she herself clearly separating on a date "dating other people while being single" and "dating while being in relashionship". And MC is not in any tangible relashionship yet. As for side hoes sex encounters, the game sometimes even doesn't track them with the same people involved (like with Sarah/Melanie for instance).
Yeah, once a LI wants to lock down the relationship into being something more exclusive, that's where it will get tricky. Until then, it's open season for the MC.

The only one who might not like it is Bella, but on account of Jill, not herself. I could see Bella not being happy with the MC dating other girls because she'd be worried about him hurting Jill if he ends up officially in a relationship with someone else.

Reactions: RonnieBoi

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Yeah, once a LI wants to lock down the relationship into being something more exclusive, that's where it will get tricky. Until then, it's open season for the MC.

The only one who might not like it is Bella, but on account of Jill, not herself. I could see Bella not being happy with the MC dating other girls because she'd be worried about him hurting Jill if he ends up officially in a relationship with someone else.
Yeah one of the reasons I kind of agree about no happy ending with Bella is that she wants the MC to date Jill but continues to screw around with him. Yet she is extremely protective of Jill depending on choices/actions. At some point this is either going to blow up or Bella is going to have to quit being so protective and be more self centered. She really can't have her cake and eat it to and still worry about Jill.

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017

The interesting thing is how game will be handled when some li’s go exclusive and others aren’t.

StarWulf

Apr 30, 2020
Hey as long as no fire is involved this time I consider that a win :LOL: But I agree with what's being said in dating other girls and having consequences Jill is just fine with it for the time being but for how long will she be accepting of that?
As the Silk Master of Swag I bestow the title of Silk Master of Swag upon Derek for his brilliance.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: SerHawkes

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
Even if she’s ok with you dating other people I can’t imagine she’d be fine with you kissing her then walking into another room and fingering her friend.

Not that she would certainly find out but even failing to mention you’re involved with her best friend would seem like a bit of a betrayal. She got a little snippy with Bella for not telling her MC was living there temporarily. Can’t see her being OK with failing to mention hooking up with Bella.

Im still maintaining a Jill only route in case she has an issue with the fact that night she was kissing MC and holding hands on Bella’s couch he had been with up to 8 other girls that night.

Last edited:

JoMo32

Nov 6, 2018
Is it possible to enable mini games at any point? I disabled them at start to make fast progress in the chapters i played before..

chronomate

Jun 5, 2020
I don't know if it was mentioned before since this thread has like 3500 pages so I will call 2 shots right now:

1) Jamie missing his phone during the celebration of the gay guard catcher will be an important plotpoint. Like very important. It's like a giant foreshadowing imo.
2) Derek and MC will steal Quinns clothes as a revenge prank and there will be very compromising stuff inside her pockets.

There are so many speculations and theories, which make this VN really great, but those two i am 1000% certain of.
#1 I agree with, it's probably going to be part of how someone hacked the DIK Rooster account and posted the Cathy pic.
#2 I hadn't thought of, but it would actually be a cool throwback if they DID get around to stealing her clothes... whether anything is in the pockets or not.

Rose and MC are unequivocally twins separated at birth. Why, do you ask? Look carefully, they have the same haircut! It cAn't bE onLY A cOIncIDenCE!!!!!
That prankster of DPC tried to trick us changing Rose's hair color, luckily for you there was me who am always attentive to the most imperceptible details. You can thank me later.
The game even makes this joke for you, BTW. When Jacob asks who your favorite girl is, if you say Rose he rags on you for picking a girl who looks like she could be your sister.

We cannot keep this harem thing going on forever.
But a man can dream...

Last edited:

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Is it possible to enable mini games at any point? I disabled them at start to make fast progress in the chapters i played before..
No, they can only be enabled/disabled at the start of the game. On a mini-game disabled save, I use the cheat mod to get the money I would normally earn through mini-games.

Reactions: JoMo32

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I can't be the only one who already has dedicated runs for Maya/Josy and Jill, right? I mean I'm sure I'm going to have to go back and replay them all for other decisions, but not sleeping around. I have a separate "gotta bang 'em all!" run for that!

My guess is that Jill won't have sex with an MC until they agree to a committed relationship. Anything he's done before then is probably fair game (with the likely exception of Bella, should Jill ever find out).

Whether the MC can intentionally cheat on her in secret is hard to say, but it will almost certainly end very badly if he tries it. And there's always the possibility of a Jill/Bella threesome, but at the moment I think it's unlikely as a one-time thing, and extremely unlikely as a long term thing.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Yeah one of the reasons I kind of agree about no happy ending with Bella is that she wants the MC to date Jill but continues to screw around with him. Yet she is extremely protective of Jill depending on choices/actions. At some point this is either going to blow up or Bella is going to have to quit being so protective and be more self centered. She really can't have her cake and eat it to and still worry about Jill.
I think Bella will get a happy end in one of 3 ways:
  1. An ending with the MC
  2. An ending without the MC but he at least helped her move on and find happiness again
  3. An ending with the MC and Jill in a sharing/throuple relationship like what AL could have had
The interesting thing is how game will be handled when some li’s go exclusive and others aren’t.
I personally think we won't see any exclusivity until near the end of the game. It would seem a lot easier to me to save this until the last couple of episodes, at which point we'll just be playing through our respective endings based on our earlier choices. If we have to make a choice by the end of this season (likely ep 8) when there are still at least 2 more seasons to go, not only would this lock off a lot of content in each episode, but it could also potentially increase DPC's workload as they would likely have to create parallel events for each path.

I know we've had some parallel events already, like with Maya, Sage, and Sarah in ep 2 and with Maya and Quinn & Riona in ep 3, but having to potentially make parallel events for every LI and maybe even some side girls, for each scene that would involve a LI, for 8-12 episodes, is a lot of work. The current system is much easier where you can have events with all the girls one after the other, even if it leads to a slightly shorter episode if you've cut off some of them.

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
I think Bella will get a happy end in one of 3 ways:
  1. An ending with the MC
  2. An ending without the MC but he at least helped her move on and find happiness again
  3. An ending with the MC and Jill in a sharing/throuple relationship like what AL could have had

I personally think we won't see any exclusivity until near the end of the game. It would seem a lot easier to me to save this until the last couple of episodes, at which point we'll just be playing through our respective endings based on our earlier choices. If we have to make a choice by the end of this season (likely ep 8) when there are still at least 2 more seasons to go, not only would this lock off a lot of content in each episode, but it could also potentially increase DPC's workload as they would likely have to create parallel events for each path.

I know we've had some parallel events already, like with Maya, Sage, and Sarah in ep 2 and with Maya and Quinn & Riona in ep 3, but having to potentially make parallel events for every LI and maybe even some side girls, for each scene that would involve a LI, for 8-12 episodes, is a lot of work. The current system is much easier where you can have events with all the girls one after the other, even if it leads to a slightly shorter episode if you've cut off some of them.
There’s not a chance at all of a Bella/Jill threesome ending imo. Maya/josey is his attempt at doing a serious ménage a trois thing.

It may be easier for him not to have exclusivity till late. Not sure that’s going to work well for some of chick characters. Think it would make sense character wise for Jill/josey/maya to go exclusive earlier but then i’m Not terribly interested in any of those 3 anyway.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
This whole idea of the MC getting both Bella and Jill is wishful thinking, I wish I could predict endings as well as that because I don't have the first clue how DPC will end his game this time only he does and that idea of Jill and Bella together probably has the least chance of happening.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes