chronomate

Jun 5, 2020
What if, Tommy stole her money? He already has a record of stealing Heather's stash, and a druggie would go to any means to get his fix.
Except he gets his drugs from Quinn. If Quinn doesn't have enough money to pay her supplier, Tommy has no drugs. Stealing Quinn's money is the worst possible way for Tommy to feed his habit.

Dec 20, 2019
Except he gets his drugs from Quinn. If Quinn doesn't have enough money to pay her supplier, Tommy has no drugs. Stealing Quinn's money is the worst possible way for Tommy to feed his habit.
You know how stupid Tommy is, he doesn't care. He uses Quinn's "that's YOUR problem" philosophy right back at Quinn.

Mikilande

May 21, 2018
I'm stuck here, what should I do?

(I need to check the Rooster app on my phone right now.) ???????

Shimizu69

Feb 13, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Joking aside, I hope you enjoy the game. I worked my ass off to create this and boy this is expensive.

I need funding to complete this project.

If you can't afford to donate on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers
This game is Freaking AWESOME... mind if we ask what is so costly to produce the game? I am a Patreon supporter but had to curb back my pledges due to the Pandemic and work lack there of.. If there any anything that your fan base can help with besides money please let us we are more then happy to help. I am sure that many of us have more time then money during this crazy time in the year... Except for cool games coming out 2020 can KISS MY ASS... I wish this year was over all ready. This whole year thus far has been a complete shit show and waste of good oxygen. Sorry had to vent... but seriously let us know if we can help. I am volunteering my service if needed.

always86

Mar 19, 2020
This game is Freaking AWESOME... mind if we ask what is so costly to produce the game? I am a Patreon supporter but had to curb back my pledges due to the Pandemic and work lack there of.. If there any anything that your fan base can help with besides money please let us we are more then happy to help. I am sure that many of us have more time then money during this crazy time in the year... Except for cool games coming out 2020 can KISS MY ASS... I wish this year was over all ready. This whole year thus far has been a complete shit show and waste of good oxygen. Sorry had to vent... but seriously let us know if we can help. I am volunteering my service if needed.
Well on a basic level DPC is making a boat load of cash from producing the game. If I had to guess I’d say $30k a month after Patreon and payment processor cuts. (6k plus Patreons, $7 conservative average estimate, $42k) he Also works alone, which I find frustrating, as Someone talented at posing could be found, paid a decent wage and significantly reducing production time.

That said DAZ assets aren’t free, and DPC deserves to earn a decent living from his work.

Reactions: obibobi

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
He could be the blackmailer/working with the blackmailer. He should still have access to the DIK's photo cloud thing they used during the Hellweek evaluation. It was too specific for them to point out the DIK's sync up their phones via some cloud thing. The blackmailer got hold of photos the DIK's themselves took. Vinny could still have access to it. Just an idea.
I wouldn’t be surprised if he is/ends up extorting/blackmailing Quinn, given he’ll know about drugs/prostitution thing.

Reactions: 311

Mikilande

May 21, 2018
I'm stuck here, what should I do?

(I need to check the Rooster app on my phone right now.) ???????

I'm just asking for the solution to be able to move forward in the GAME! Thank you in advance...

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes