mindern

Jul 7, 2017
yes i get inside then im stuck :( no I dia what to do l0l

Loop around the house. Start going in the left window, go across to the room on the right via the hallway, try the door in there and be forced to go out the window. You're now outside again. Go back in the window you original entered into and click the door on the left of the screen.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
I can see Vinny being associated with a few of our "Drama's".
#1 The posting of the Cathy pic - If the DIK's didn't change the password, Vinny might still have access. Still needs an accomplice to have taken it though.
#2 The mysterious letters - If the pics were put on the DIK's laptop then see #1
#3 The trashing of the DIK house - What if we are looking/blaming some of this stuff on the AAA's. It could be a conspiracy to get the AAA's and DIK's to sabotage/destroy each other
Granted a lot of this depends on why Vinny is no longer a DIK. However, I think there is more to it than what we have been told due to Nick's pause. Maybe somebody else used the Elder DIk's secret code concerning Vinny?

Rabbit Hole here we go.........

Edit - Why is Troy no longer a AAA? When did he get kicked?

Last edited:

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I think the first tasks were handjobs, blowjobs and an ass job through a glory hole. That Camily took it in was for her own pleasure. So they did only "prostitution light" compared to regulars with full vaginal or anal sex.

The exclusive special offers with Sarah or Riona (+Quinn) later were something different.
I meant Mona in episode 5, wher she stormed out of a room with Burke and an open bed, not Camila. I don't think Mona has ever done gloryholes. There's no reason for Quinn not to tell us if she did, right?

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
I meant Mona in episode 5, wher she stormed out of a room with Burke and an open bed, not Camila. I don't think Mona has ever done gloryholes. There's no reason for Quinn not to tell us if she did, right?
There also isn't any reason for her to tell us if she did in the first place, right?

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Perhaps Quinn wouldn't tell the MC directly, but you'd think Mona would show up on the menu, right?
We're customers and she needs money. Why not tell us if there is more meat on the menu?
Since the big 2 course meal (Quinn/Riona) there hasn't been a new menu. Granted maybe she was getting to it but so far no changes, correct?

Reactions: Wizard_Shiryuu

Dec 20, 2019
I interpreted it as a deal/con on Quinn's part. I think Quinn has a deal with Burke where he basically "cooks the books" to give free tuition to her girls in exchange for their services. The money the girls bring in from other clients, Quinn takes and tells them that money is how she's paying their tuition, when it's actually just for Quinn, probably to help fund the drug business she's also running.

The fact that, through all of this, Quinn never seems to have enough money means she's not turning any actual profit off her scheme(s), which just points to Riona being right all along: Quinn's not as smart as she thinks she is.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Normally a supplier would not sub-contract someone else if that was a market/client he already could sell to directly. If it is Vinny, he presumably would be able sell to Tommy direct w/o ever needing Quinn.
Fellas, fellas, aren't we all forgetting that the portrayal of Vinny thus far is of someone who would forget his name had 2 syllables midway through saying it. Not exactly drug kingpin material, know what I'm sayin' ;)
Vinny was extreme, but I agree he wasn't stupid.

He'd actually make a fitting villain given that he's something of a dark foil to the MC. Vinny was the one who transformed the DIKs from an idea into a reality thanks to his need to push the envelope, but they came to embody all of Tommy and Rusty's immature traits. Now we see the MC leading the resurrection of the DIKs, with the intention of making them more responsible and mature. It would be fitting if he had to face down Vinny's crusade for adrenaline at some point.

The only problem is that Vinny just seems too focused on short term goals to be a proper villain. Normally you want your villain to have the big picture in mind; keeps him relevant as the plot advances. Vinny might have matured a bit since the DIKs were founded, but it seems like that would rob him of some of his contrast with the MC.

I suppose we could go the Joker route and drive Vinny to become obsessed with the MC directly. Or just make Vinny one of many antagonists and drop him once his part in the story is done. Food for thought, anyway.
I think we're overstating the "villain" angle here. Vinny doesn't have to be crime boss level bad, he could just have gotten in with a bad crowd. In the flashback he says he knows "some guys" if the DIKs are "looking to score", which seems a pretty big allusion to drugs. Maybe he got in deep with these "guys" and was expelled because of it, then he went and joined up with them afterwards and became Quinn's dealer. Perhaps Quinn and Vinny already had some kind of business relationship before he got expelled and they kept it going afterwards.

Vinny would be "the big bad" in terms of being Quinn's dealer, but I can't seem being some kind of over-arching comic book-esque "villain" doing all sorts of things behind the scenes to bring down the DIKs or anything like that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes