Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Belle being the hottest older women, can't say I blame Stephen for trying his luck. :p
Well that's true that you can't blame Burke for trying his luck with the second hottest older women but he is still an idiot and really wish there was a scene so we could see how disgusted Bella was with him when rejecting him. :p

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
As a dealer, Quinn is small time. It is conventional that a supplier won't give access to higher tiers to a distributor until he/she proves themselves reliable/capable of moving volume on the softer drugs first. (But they will sell to her harder drugs for personal use). This may explain the "I'll ask (the supplier for cocaine) but I doubt it" comment when she herself has been injecting.
If Vinny is the supplier
Normally a supplier would not sub-contract someone else if that was a market/client he already could sell to directly. If it is Vinny, he presumably would be able sell to Tommy direct w/o ever needing Quinn.

Nevertheless, I'd actually prefer the supplier to be Vinny. He's a former DIK and more a "reb" than a scarface. It'll keep the tone of BaDIK on its current keel. If some shadowy new figure looking like Missy's dad shows up as a supplier, or worse a bent cop (remember one of those murdered Missy's dad in some playthroughs of AL), then I'd start getting concerned :p

on the best older woman in the game
I'll only allow that and not do a FIFY because Jade is older than Bella (who is best but not "older") :p

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Yeah they'll all no doubt look more polished. However i feel other two outfits are more in character but 3rd will likely win.
I agree that the first 2 are more Bella than the third so hopefully more patrons agree with us
I interpreted it as a deal/con on Quinn's part. I think Quinn has a deal with Burke where he basically "cooks the books" to give free tuition to her girls in exchange for their services. The money the girls bring in from other clients, Quinn takes and tells them that money is how she's paying their tuition, when it's actually just for Quinn, probably to help fund the drug business she's also running.

The fact that, through all of this, Quinn never seems to have enough money means she's not turning any actual profit off her scheme(s), which just points to Riona being right all along: Quinn's not as smart as she thinks she is.

This is one thing that really bothers me: at this point, is Quinn still planning on trying to get Maya into her "business"? Because if so then she is, to quote Riona, "a fucking idiot". Every indication Maya has given to Quinn is that she's not the sort of girl who will do that. Even telling her about it could potentially jeopardize their entire business. I get that Quinn gets off on manipulating people, but she has to realize there are limits.

Either way, the Maya/free tuition subplot really has nowhere to go as far as I can tell, unless DPC decides to completely ignore everything written to this point and have her start turning tricks, which would be total bullshit.
I saw it more as a pay it forward system where a very few select HOTs who would quite happily be blowing guys in the bathroom anyway chose to earn money doing it and that, each year, the money they earned would pay the free tuition for the next girl to who joined the group, replacing the one that graduated.

The problem is that whereas in most years this benefit would be offered to girls after it was clear that were up for it, this year they have extra pledges who already know about the benefit but don't know about the cost and Quinn is running into a cashflow problem. She needs to build up her cash reserves because come next semester, she's only going to have the money for 2 or 3 of the maybe 5 or 6 girls owed.

This assumes 2 things, one, Quinn is acting for the good of the soroity and not for personal gain and two, Sage knows the free tuition is a benefit but assumes it is paid for by other means, possibly a wealthy benefactor and former HOT which would mean she has the power to offer the tuition to as many girls as she wants.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Normally a supplier would not sub-contract someone else if that was a market/client he already could sell to directly. If it is Vinny, he presumably would be able sell to Tommy direct w/o ever needing Quinn.

Nevertheless, I'd actually prefer the supplier to be Vinny. He's a former DIK and more a "reb" than a scarface. It'll keep the tone of BaDIK on its current keel. If some shadowy new figure looking like Missy's dad shows up as a supplier, or worse a bent cop (remember one of those murdered Missy's dad in some playthroughs of AL), then I'd start getting concerned
He's the only one that comes to mind unless there is going to be someone else introduced but I'm not so sure about that with an already overinflated cast and Vinny being the most likely suspect and maybe he knew Quinn before he left the Diks?

Stark9999999

Dec 4, 2017
I interpreted it as a deal/con on Quinn's part. I think Quinn has a deal with Burke where he basically "cooks the books" to give free tuition to her girls in exchange for their services.
Lol nice term almost one I'd use myself to describe the situation - but I do agree this is by far the most likely explanation. There's obviously been a number of things in the game that don't really make sense that we can just hand wave away so far. But Quinn actually having all the money to pay multiple girl's tuition up front each semester seems a step too far. For me Burke's help in exchange for free samples plus possibly some piece of the drug trade remains most likely.

I'll only allow that and not do a FIFY because Jade is older than Bella (who is best but not "older") :p
Well there's a reason I am already in witness protection from the Bella fans. But even though you wanted to kill Garrus I am forced to allow your correction on the overwhelming strength of your incredible Sandor Clegane chicken analogy from earlier.

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you cannot find her. you're missing either Riona scene or Sarah and Melanie in the bath. for Riona you need to make out with her in Episode 4, then smoke and give her some money in Episode 5. for Sarah and Melanie, click on them after you talk to them for the first time and join them in the bath, Massive DIK status is required for that

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I agree that the first 2 are more Bella than the third so hopefully more patrons agree with us

I saw it more as a pay it forward system where a very few select HOTs who would quite happily be blowing guys in the bathroom anyway chose to earn money doing it and that, each year, the money they earned would pay the free tuition for the next girl to who joined the group, replacing the one that graduated.

The problem is that whereas in most years this benefit would be offered to girls after it was clear that were up for it, this year they have extra pledges who already know about the benefit but don't know about the cost and Quinn is running into a cashflow problem. She needs to build up her cash reserves because come next semester, she's only going to have the money for 2 or 3 of the maybe 5 or 6 girls owed.

This assumes 2 things, one, Quinn is acting for the good of the soroity and not for personal gain and two, Sage knows the free tuition is a benefit but assumes it is paid for by other means, possibly a wealthy benefactor and former HOT which would mean she has the power to offer the tuition to as many girls as she wants.
I like the theory, but how do we square it with Sage's lecture on sorority members paying for the sorority?

I can believe she doesn't keep the closest eye on the finances, but tuition for 6 new sisters should be enough to give her pause. She can't be relying on mystery donors for all that money, not without more active involvement by the current members. Otherwise her speech rings rather false, which would be a shame since it was a great scene.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I like the theory, but how do we square it with Sage's lecture on sorority members paying for the sorority?

I can believe she doesn't keep the closest eye on the finances, but tuition for 6 new sisters should be enough to give her pause. She can't be relying on mystery donors for all that money, not without more active involvement by the current members. Otherwise her speech rings rather false, which would be a shame since it was a great scene.
Ok, 100% fanfic here but my imaginary benefactor is Quinn's mum so Sage keeps her distance, not wanting to get involved in a fractious family situation.

For the record, I am making this up, there is no evidence for any of it.

• Haha
Reactions: ename144

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
I have a feeling that Vinny and Tommy aren't on best terms. We don't have the details of the Vinny's eviction from the DIKs but it might very much be related to what is currently happening with MC, that is being increasingly influential with Rusty and the DIKs in general.

Anyway Vinny and Tommy won't talk to each other, and Quinn's been silent about who her supplier real identity is.

He's the only one that comes to mind unless there is going to be someone else introduced but I'm not so sure about that with an already overinflated cast and Vinny being the most likely suspect and maybe he knew Quinn before he left the Diks?
Quinn may have bought from Vinny from the start. That may even be the reason why he left the college. He must have been thrown out for selling drug.

Ok, 100% fanfic here but my imaginary benefactor is Quinn's mum so Sage keeps her distance, not wanting to get involved in a fractious family situation.

For the record, I am making this up, there is no evidence for any of it.
Even more fanfic owing to the fact that if she had means to get that much money, she wouldn't have bothered with the "Restaurant" and drug sale.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
I have a feeling that Vinny and Tommy aren't on best terms. We don't have the details of the Vinny's eviction from the DIKs but it might very much be related to what is currently happening with MC, that is being increasingly influential with Rusty and the DIKs in general.

Anyway Vinny and Tommy won't talk to each other, and Quinn's been silent about who her supplier real identity is.

Quinn may have bought from Vinny from the start. That may even be the reason why he left the college. He must have been thrown out for selling drug.
They were talking about alcohol but Vinny in the Ep5 flashback did say he had a "hookup". Maybe it was for more than just liquor.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020

Heather tells Riona that the HOT's make enough to support 6 new members and insteads end up blaming their predicament on Sage's leadership skills. Mind you Riona's the only one who knows about Quinn's true purpose for bringing the HOT's over the preps.

Reactions: ThePresident451

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018

Even more fanfic owing to the fact that if she had means to get that much money, she wouldn't have bothered with the "Restaurant" and drug sale.
My fanfic takes into account that the trust set up to support one student every year was hit by the finacial crash of 2008 and being over stretched by letting in 2 students a few years prior to the events of the game.

Still making shit up, obvs

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I'm wondering how the thrown out part happened it seems a lot of things are going unchecked remember if it wasn't for Jill Chad wouldn't have been suspended, so I wonder if perhaps Rusty frowned upon Vinny selling the drug and didn't want the diks dragged down with him so he had to go.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
I'm wondering how the thrown out part happened it seems a lot of things are going unchecked remember if it wasn't for Jill Chad wouldn't have been suspended, so I wonder if perhaps Rusty frowned upon Vinny selling the drug and didn't want the diks dragged down with him so he had to go.
He's ok with Tommy doing them just doesn't want to be personally involved. Granted dealing is a step up but not that big a step.

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
I'm sorry I may I have missed this but does it say explicitly somewhere that Vinny was thrown out of the DIKs? All I remember is his maggot brother saying that Vinny flunked out of the Uni and obv can't stay in a Uni frat by default rather than being thrown out of the DIKs by the DIKs.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes