Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I never said it was a smart plan or that tommy was in on it. Just that her reaction struck me as off, as if maybe she been sold notion only rusty getting into trouble and how that plays into her ambitions.
Wasn't meaning that you were implying he was in on it, but simply that if she had done it for him without him knowing thinking that it would be good for him, he likely would not have been happy about it.

Might have to replay those 2 parts. What ambitions are you referring to? I know she has said that she thinks Sage should give up her Pres. because of bad decisions (that actually seem to be Quinns fault). However, I can't recall any mention of wanting Rusty gone.
It's just that one scene from ep 5 that people are reading into. She hasn't expressed any desire to see Rusty gone, it's just that the way she talks about Sage seems shady to some people and now she's the Lady Macbeth of the story.

Reactions: Cndyrvr4lf

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
Might have to replay those 2 parts. What ambitions are you referring to? I know she has said that she thinks Sage should give up her Pres. because of bad decisions (that actually seem to be Quinns fault). However, I can't recall any mention of wanting Rusty gone.
It’s more a gut feeling. As others have pointed out she’s into prestige(won’t talk to maggots), may be with tommy because he’s a vp, she wants sage gone. Her first instinct is to say rusty will get in trouble not tommy. I’m just wondering if she’s not got her own plans not to settle for status quo in either organization.

_Azrael_

May 2, 2020
So yeah, there's a liability for the MC to fuck everything, but it's going against the plan in the end. Mostly because the MC is not really trying to hide the fact that he gets around. So it will come bite his ass later in therms of romance.
Well honesty is the best course of action right? It's not hiding so he is not yet cheating. Like i said....maybe in the future if he wants and finds a girl (or girls in case oj J&M) that he wants to get serious about, of course he will have to choose if he wants to continue banging left and right and ultimatly getting in trouble for that or that he wants to go in a steady relationship.

Honestly their are so many paths that i don't even matter if he ends up with Her Royal Pain in The Ass the Quinn Bitch. There is still a lot to play...and replay!

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
It’s more a gut feeling. As others have pointed out she’s into prestige(won’t talk to maggots), may be with tommy because he’s a vp, she wants sage gone. I’m just wondering if she’s not got her own plans not to settle for status quo in either organization.
I agree with Holy Bacchus Tommy wouldn't have wanted Rusty gone because Rusty is the funding for the whole thing. I'm sure Heather knows that too. I disagree about the laptop though. Heather might know where it is but why would she know the password? I can't see Tommy telling her, lord knows what's on it, so she could access it and see all the DIK's little secrets. Hell I don't even share my password to my phone with people just because and I don't have anything to hide.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Well i think we can and can't blame him at the same time.

The MC is single that, essentialy, means no commitment, but that's semmantics at best and bullshit at worst. If your end goal is to find 'love' then you shouldn't be fucking everyone just because you can, it's going against the goal.

But at the same time, the MC only got closer romanticaly to two characters (Maya and Josy, the others are a work in progress yet... you COULD maybe squeeze Jill in there, but i don't think so), and let's say that Maya and Josy both aren't on good side of romance right now, they were cheating on each other after all.

So yeah, there's a liability for the MC to fuck everything, but it's going against the plan in the end. Mostly because the MC is not really trying to hide the fact that he gets around. So it will come bite his ass later in therms of romance.
at this moment no one has given him this possibility

MC couldn't be loyal to someone who doesn't reciprocate his feelings, and in this moment there is no one

Reactions: MelonGod

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
I agree with Holy Bacchus Tommy wouldn't have wanted Rusty gone because Rusty is the funding for the whole thing. I'm sure Heather knows that too. I disagree about the laptop though. Heather might know where it is but why would she know the password? I can't see Tommy telling her, lord knows what's on it, so she could access it and see all the DIK's little secrets. Hell I don't even share my password to my phone with people just because and I don't have anything to hide.
Even with the funding gone he’s more use to Tommy as president than gone. Rusty (mainly his name) keeps the college from shutting down the parties. Alcohol and parties are banned on campus (Cathy brings this up at the tour and again in Ep5 when you mention the party when the picture leaked) and I can’t see Tommy getting rid of the one thing keeping the parties untouchable.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Honestly their are so many paths that i don't even matter if he ends up with Her Royal Pain in The Ass the Quinn Bitch.
What path is that? News to me that Quinn has a path.

I can't see Tommy telling her, lord knows what's on it, so she could access it and see all the DIK's little secrets.
Either an inside job or someone that knows of the password or have hacked into it. And is it all connected to the pictures Dawe and Chad received?

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
It’s more a gut feeling. As others have pointed out she’s into prestige(won’t talk to maggots), may be with tommy because he’s a vp, she wants sage gone. Her first instinct is to say rusty will get in trouble not tommy. I’m just wondering if she’s not got her own plans not to settle for status quo in either organization.
I don't think Heather or any HOT has any ambition towards other frats political structure, maybe they do but i don't think so.

If i can state my opinion, for me there's has been some kind political plot going on for some time now inside the HOTs. Sage leadership is weak and more or less figurative, Quinn does whatever she wants most of time. She sells drugs. She sells the girls inside the sorority. And Sage, apparently, know nothing and don't really appear to care about what Quinn does.
That's one hell of a weak leadership. It's acceptable that people would want her out of that position.

at this moment no one has given him this possibility

MC couldn't be loyal to someone who doesn't reciprocate his feelings, and in this moment there is no one
And that's why i said it will bite his ass later and not earlier.

You can fuck anyone you want now, but later you are going to shut down every casual fuck you have (Riona, Camilla, Jade, Cathy etc) to have a healthy relationship. Some of this is going to turn for the worst. Not to mention, some LIs may dislike this side of the situation.

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Either an inside job or someone that knows of the password or have hacked into it. And is it all connected to the pictures Dawe and Chad received?
I always felt that the pictures where JUST for Chad and used Dawe pictures to cover somekind of personal grudge maybe? Like, mostly everyone in the campus has fucked or is fucking Arieth. It really is not that harsh or compromissing for Dawe, it's a 'secret' everyone BUT him already knows.

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
Tommy’s not all there, so yeah not sure he’s a secure password facility in the first place.
That’s assuming there isn’t more going on. If there’s an overarching figure(let’s name him Vinny) , an ambitious tool might be of use.

On the sleeping round subject. I don’t think we are going to lock in LI anytime soon given there are somewhere 10-15 more episodes potentially. Cutting off most people’s access to any side girl really early doesn’t make sense imo.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Well...what do we know right? It can be in the works... the game is not ending anytime soon or so i think.
Quinn could be to this game as Ana was to AL.

So, yes, it's still very early days and we do not where she will end up, and it's not impossible that she could have an ending with the MC given the right (or wrong, depending on how you look at it) choices.

You can fuck anyone you want now, but later you are going to shut down every casual fuck you have (Riona, Camilla, Jade, Cathy etc) to have a healthy relationship. Some of this is going to turn for the worst. Not to mention, some LIs may dislike this side of the situation.
Same thing happened in AL. Once the MC commited to seeing where things would go with Megan and Melissa, if he did anything with anyone after that then he got his dumped by whicever one was left alive. Same things will likely happen here once the MC moves from casual to semi-serious with any of the LIs.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
If i can state my opinion, for me there's has been some kind political plot going on for some time now inside the HOTs. Sage leadership is weak and more or less figurative, Quinn does whatever she wants most of time. She sells drugs. She sells the girls inside the sorority. And Sage, apparently, know nothing and don't really appear to care about what Quinn does.
That's one hell of a weak leadership. It's acceptable that people would want her out of that position.
I don't think it's weak leadership. I don't think Sage understands what Quinn has turned into. She still trusts Quinn. She probably still thinks Quinn is supporting the HOT's rather than stealing from them to support herself. That's not necessarily weakness its just to much faith in someone that doesn't deserve it. I still can't make the mental leap to how it got this bad without Sage noticing. They have to have a checkbook/financial ledger somewhere. Who's balancing/cooking it?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Hello and welcome to the stuff all your pants in candy platform for your dreams!!!
Had another go .. made it to ep. 2 ... so had some fun run ins with chance and happyness
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

he'd end up getting dumped by everybody
MC is in between maggot and son of the gang leader .. he has it made!

most of them didn't even make it into the next year
Their antics will get one upped every month

Melanie is also involved
Like with the beneffits or the ordeals?

My memory is more visual
this is a game .. let it go already! Enjoy the play on faith and have no prejudice!

are already on drugs
They are in a frenzy of being adorned and having their wildest fantasies handed to them!

part of the drug scheme
that is just a game .. their loyalties are flimsy!

he might have put her up to it
Like .. hey, babe ,,, I need a solid!

wanting commiment so far are Maya and Josy
NO more than touch and go, dev made sure to have him on short memory span!

you meanie!

Might have to replay
You should totally do that!

squeeze Jill in there
She is MCs beau ... she is the gal 4 him! Squeeze her cuddly sensitive bubbly body with pleasure!

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
I always felt that the pictures where JUST for Chad and used Dawe pictures to cover somekind of personal grudge maybe? Like, mostly everyone in the campus has fucked or is fucking Arieth. It really is not that harsh or compromissing for Dawe, it's a 'secret' everyone BUT him already knows.
I personally took it the opposite way.

someone is trying to ruin the DIKs. They are creating problems. They send the Alphas photos of the DIKs fucking their girls so something kicks off. It didn’t go quite as planned because Jill stepped in and the university warned against the Alphas retaliating (something they ended up doing eventually).

So a backup plan was used to pile onto the first of framing them of leaking a nude photo of a teacher.

My take on this isn’t someone has an issue with Cathy, Dawe or Chad. Nobody is blackmailing anyone. They just want the Alphas to think the DIKs are. They want to ruin the DIKs by framing them for shit.

_Azrael_

May 2, 2020
well add paths for all the other girls in that cas
The Quinn character is one main character due to her dark business and what it does to the other persons around her. So i don't think that we can put Mona, Heather, Sarah, Melanie or some of the other girls at her character developing level. Some of them are just side kicks....or side quicks if you know what i mean! :D So, while the game progresses we can have some new paths appearing. Who knows?

Madness-101

Apr 30, 2020
Quinn could be to this game as Ana was to AL.

So, yes, it's still very early days and we do not where she will end up, and it's not impossible that she could have an ending with the MC given the right (or wrong, depending on how you look at it) choices.
He is talking about a path for Quinn.... Ending will most likely be Quinns own

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
I don't think it's weak leadership. I don't think Sage understands what Quinn has turned into. She still trusts Quinn. She probably still thinks Quinn is supporting the HOT's rather than stealing from them to support herself. That's not necessarily weakness its just to much faith in someone that doesn't deserve it. I still can't make the mental leap to how it got this bad without Sage noticing. They have to have a checkbook/financial ledger somewhere. Who's balancing/cooking it?
Yeah, that's the same feeling i got. It's bad, really bad. And some girls probably hate it (see Mona's reaction), and this has been going for two years?
(Maybe more? Crazy theory, but maybe it's not something Quinn invented? Maybe someone before her controled the stuff and she just got on the ride and assumed the leadership position after that someone graduated. It's not a small operation, how did Quinn set it up, right under Sage's nose, and she never got found out?)

That's mostly what makes me think that Sage's leadership is bound to break.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes