Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I'm actually really fond of Quinn. She has this tough exterior but as the story progresses, I'm willing to bet that her backstory will be heart wrenching. Probably has daddy issues (the molestation kind) which is why she's overly sexual and uses people around her to get what she wants. I hope there's an option to date her.
I'm pretty smitten with Bella as well... there's something about a dark, mysterious femme that piques my interest....
That's what I'm reading into as well with Quinn a bit like Melissa in AL probably suffered abuse at the hands of I'm gonna guess her mother's boyfriend after the father walks out on them and since then her life spiraled out of control it's usually the case in these stories, just a theory of course

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
Exactly - even some of those side girls like Magnar's GF or Danielle or that MILF in the gym - they are all good-looking.
Maya and Josy are my favs because of personality, cause I like sweet and tender girls, girls in need of protection...
You're forgetting Jade and even Sarah (though I hate her personality).

Reactions: Mytez and vir_cotto

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
That's what I'm reading into as well with Quinn a bit like Melissa in AL probably suffered abuse at the hands of I'm gonna guess her mother's boyfriend after the father walks out on them and since then her life spiraled out of control it's usually the case in these stories, just a theory of course
Yes. That was my second guess. Her attitude definitely stems from some sort of trauma from a male father figure.
Melissa from AL is my heart. I've played the story at least 4 times and I can not make myself choose Megan over Melissa no matter how hard I've thought about it. I just get a feeling in my stomach like I HAVE to protect her.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
This college setting is really obnoxious. The characters are not relatable at all, and I have no interest in any of them. The frat and sorority stuff is just mind-boggling. These people are almost adults and they act like idiots. It is like I am watching National Lampoon's Animal House again, and I really hated that movie.
What a shame. I hope you didn't waste too much time on this game. Perhaps you can find another one you would actually like to play. See ya!

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Quinn is depraved because she's deprived.
We could try to decipher her behaviour but I doubt DPC gave her any deeper backstory. She is one of the bad guys for now. I mean, I don't know if she'll do something even worse than what she already did or she'll do something heroic, but I'm pretty sure we won't find out the story of her childhood.

Reactions: Mytez

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Like I said - all girls. I just mentioned those that are really supporting acts.

Except for Wendy - I'll gladly leave her to Derek. It's clear there is chemistry between them.
I keep forgetting about the class of feminists :sick: and me being the typical bloke that quiz is actually the hardest :LOL:

Reactions: vir_cotto

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
We know what Jill and Maya study. Josy and Bella aren't even students. So now I'm curious, what subjects do Quinn and Sage even study?

Elsie Bray

May 31, 2019
We know what Jill and Maya study. Josy and Bella aren't even students. So now I'm curious, what subjects do Quinn and Sage even study?
Quinn doesn't even seem like someone who gives a fuck about education, so you'd think she'd pick gender studies for easy credits, like Sarah. It would be funny if she learns economics or some business studies, considering the 'business' she runs.

Digga D

Jun 5, 2019
Quinn doesn't even seem like someone who gives a fuck about education, so you'd think she'd pick gender studies for easy credits, like Sarah. It would be funny if she learns economics or some business studies, considering the 'business' she runs.
I doubt she's smart enough to do economics.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
We know what Jill and Maya study. Josy doesn't even attend college and Bella isn't even a student. So now I'm curious, what subjects do Quinn and Sage even study?
In Jill's case, we know because she told us. Maya is the first year as MC and Derek - so they have gen.ed. Sage and Quinn are probably a second or third year so they have some kind of vocational education. Quinn is probably trying to get a ph. d. in pimping.

Reactions: Nevu and Mytez

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
In Jill's case, we know because she told us. Maya is the first year as MC and Derek - so they have gen.ed. Sage and Quinn are probably a second or third year so they have some kind of vocational education. Quinn is probably trying to get a ph. d. in pimping.
Scratch that - they're definitely third or, even more probable, fourth year.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
What if she had a personality transplant and acted more like say, Maya would that change your mind? or anyone else for that matter?
She wouldnt be herself anymore so that`s a no,not happening.

A good possibility I wonder if it will be out of spite of her not having the MC or her just being a heartless bitch
Where is the heartless idea coming from?
The more you tell her to leave Maya alone, the worse she's going to treat her. I still think that Quinn either wants MC for herself or she hates being told what to do and it's going to try and make MC mad as fuck. Or both.
This.She first tazes the MC than picks and makes love to me,than wants to take Maya away from him and lets not forget encounters in the 1st ep,she has feels and thats her way of showing them.Lets be realistic it`s probably a mild crush rather than love,at least for now but still,there is a spark there.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes