vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
This.She first tazes the MC than picks and makes love to me,than wants to take Maya away from him and lets not forget encounters in the 1st ep,she has feels and thats her way of showing them.Lets be realistic it`s probably a mild crush rather than love,at least for now but still,there is a spark there.
And we know, kids! Sparks can lead to big fire and burning of the whole campus.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
She wouldnt be herself anymore so that`s a no,not happening.

Where is the heartless idea coming from?

This.She first tazes the MC than picks and makes love to me,than wants to take Maya away from him and lets not forget encounters in the 1st ep,she has feels and thats her way of showing them.Lets be realistic it`s probably a mild crush rather than love,at least for now but still,there is a spark there.
Eerie Entity Mytez Mormont vir_cotto

im glad my main girls are Sage and Bella but like i said if Mayas actions and Quinns actions were switched because how much i like Quinns model and make facial features she would be my main waifu and Sage would be my second

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
Right,not smart enough for economics...just enough to run a succesfull business and a sorority and orchestrate events but what do I know
Nah you're right she is actually quite smart. I personally don't want her doing economics for the sole fact that she could be in Jill's class. The thought of those two interacting makes me shudder.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Nah you're right she is actually quite smart. I personally don't want her doing economics for the sole fact that she could be in Jill's class. The thought of those two interacting makes me shudder.
I think she is smarter than we think
She is probably The smartest...let me rephrase that - the most inteligent of all girls.

Raw emotion can make you do crazy things and if she wants something I think she will do anything to get it and she would have a care about the consequences.
She`s not a sociopath though,she manages to run a whores for a year,under the radar,that takes smarts and care,Quinn just doesn`t strike me as a type that would risk everything for a crush - Sage does to a degree

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
Jill would make some sick money though.
But the reason why their interaction worries me is because I can just tell that Jill is the kind of person Quinn would dislike, she's kind and rich. And who knows, Quinn likes money so she could even be envious of Jill. That's why I think she could start treating her like she treats Maya.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Digga D

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Ahh the beautiful Josy :love: awesome work Krull

Well you never know her and the MC have been crossing paths a lot she has a genuine interest with him it could cloud her judgment if he is the only thing on her mind
But he isn`t,she`s not obsessing over him,just shows interest.The scene when Quinn walks on Sage and MC,Quinn is surprised but not outraged,doesn`t even seem angry

Digga D

Jun 5, 2019
But the reason why their interaction worries me is because I can just tell that Jill is the kind of person Quinn would dislike, she's kind and rich. And who knows, Quinn likes money so she could even be envious of Jill. That's why I think she could start treating her like she treats Maya.
At first I hated Quinn, but Name88's preaching has made me tolerate her more and realise she's not THAT bad. But the thought of her slandering Jill (and more Maya) would really make me despise her.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes