lucilfer

Oct 9, 2018
Also true, but she definitely deals with more than just the fact that she is married.
But like I said, it's just a guess.
It is also very likely that there is another reason, such as her husband died in the army, but I wouldn't completely rule the mum son theory out.
When MC and Derek sneak in to Jills room she has a picture of her and Bella when they were younger. She doesn't look like the Mom at all. Id really rule the Mom/Son theory out.

Reactions: Ecchi-Senpai

Ecchi-Senpai

Formerly 'EmperorGER'
Jun 3, 2020
We can dream, can't we?
For me, it would be more like a nightmare. Bella and Jill are my favourites and it would be a drama if the MC is related to one of them.
To me, that would just explain why it feels so wrong for Bella. I'm sure it's not just because her husband's gone (for more than 10 years?).

Reactions: DatFatFrog

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Who said that ?

Come on guys, we agreed on the credibility of this theory or that theory.

Bella MC's mom ? Nope
Jill MC's Aunty ? Maybe but.... still nope
Bella Jill's sister in law ? Yup
Tybalt a fucking cunt ? Yup X2
then....

MC has lost his mother, has never known her, and has suffered his whole life for this.

the father first hides who his mother is from throughout his life, and then sends him to the college founded by his mother's family without telling him anything

you want a massacre, a carnage ...

shame on you

Youven

May 13, 2019
Don't worry, i am just kidding.

Of course nobody want that. Even my perv side would hate that.
Since I want to win Jill's favor for my main game, it would be a pain in the ass to find out that it didn't matter which member of my mother's family she was.

I want her, that all ! I need money.

WHO SAID I AM VENAL !!!??

Youven

May 13, 2019
Come on guys, it's pretty obvious that the MC is All Girl's son.

Incest worlstar championship

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes