Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
We haven't gotten a sex scene (penetration) with Bella yet though we've at least gotten some actual lewd scenes with her mainly in episodes 4 & 5.

Jill's shirt accidentally flailing up and showing her tits for a second doesn't count as a lewd scene for me nor even DPC since he clearly didn't put it in the gallery. The closest thing to a lewd scene we've gotten with Jill is MC accidentally groping her left tit in the shower for few seconds.
It's in the scenes. Yoga 100%

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
We haven't gotten a sex scene (penetration) with Bella yet though we've at least gotten some actual lewd scenes with her mainly in episodes 4 & 5.

Jill's shirt accidentally flailing up and showing her tits for a second doesn't count as a lewd scene for me nor even DPC since he clearly didn't put it in the gallery. The closest thing to a lewd scene we've gotten with Jill is MC accidentally groping her left tit in the shower for few seconds.
The make-out/grind on the couch should probably count even dressed. Clothes don't have to be off to qualify as lewd.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
The make-out/grind on the couch should probably count even dressed. Clothes don't have to be off to qualify as lewd.
To me it doesn't.

Jade's scene in episode 3 & Lily's in episode 5 for example qualifys as lewd scene for me. Clothes or not doesn't matter, it's about what the characters do. Just kissing and a bit of grinding isn't really a lewd scene in my eyes.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Cndyrvr4lf

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
That should be enough. A tease. Everyone needs to leave Jill innocent damn it, lol! I'm erasing her violation scene now... delete...
'Innocent' lol I think you're forgetting where you're at. People wanna see MC blow her back out and rub it in Tybalts face as a cherry on top and would surely do so if given the chance.

Manuka

✨Ghostwriter✨
Donor
Sep 17, 2019
To me it doesn't.

Jade's scene in episode 3 & Lily's in episode 5 for example qualifys as lewd scene for me. Clothes or not doesn't matter, it's about what the characters do. Just kissing and a bit of grinding isn't really a lewd scene in my eyes.
So lewd in-game means what to you?

Manuka

✨Ghostwriter✨
Donor
Sep 17, 2019
Hate to burst your bubble but the odds off a bunch of "perverts" leaving Jill innocent is about slim to hell no.
yeah... I figure as much. I'm going to write my own Jill. Too bad I don't know jack crap on scripting.

Manuka

✨Ghostwriter✨
Donor
Sep 17, 2019
Anything that's actually lewd, clothes or not could be a variety of things.
So grinding is basically jerking a guy off under his clothes until he's done. That's not lewd? Idk, I think it might enter that pervy territory based on how this game is.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
So grinding is basically jerking a guy off under his clothes until he's done. That's not lewd? Idk, I think it might enter that pervy territory based on how this game is.
I don't think they got that far.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Lmao. What about the theory of Bella's "husband", what's the reigning conspiracy on that one? I think he's back, just being a creep.
The most popular conspiracy theory is that his body is in Bella's locked room, though that is obviously implausible.

After that I haven't seen much consensus. The last time I got into it my conclusion is that we can't tell much at this point. Whatever happened must have been messy. Bella feels like both she and her husband were at fault, and Jill knows about it but can't even discuss it without revealing personal secrets.

yeah... I figure as much. I'm going to write my own Jill. Too bad I don't know jack crap on scripting.
I so want to quote Futurama, but you went and got it backwards!
"I'm going to write my own Jill scene! Without blackjack! Nor hookers!" </flexo>

Dec 20, 2019
The most popular conspiracy theory is that his body is in Bella's locked room, though that is obviously implausible.

After that I haven't seen much consensus. The last time I got into it my conclusion is that we can't tell much at this point. Whatever happened must have been messy. Bella feels like both she and her husband were at fault, and Jill knows about it but can't even discuss it without revealing personal secrets.
There're also the Bella's old room theory, Bella's dead son's room theory, Husband in coma in the room theory. What else did I miss?

Edit: the above is on the room side. On the husband side we have... husband looks like Neil, husband MIA in war, husband ran away (either because Bella changed to being mature and stares too much, or she was too wild, or he cannot cope the grief of the dead son, or Bella cheats on him ONCE with Jill)

Edit edit: Oh, there's another popular about Bella being a dominatrix and that room being a torture chamber.

Manuka

✨Ghostwriter✨
Donor
Sep 17, 2019
There're also the Bella's old room theory, Bella's dead son's room theory, Husband in coma in the room theory. What else did I miss?

Edit: the above is on the room side. On the husband side we have... husband looks like Neil, husband MIA in war, husband ran away (either because Bella changed to being mature and stares too much, or she was too wild, or he cannot cope the grief of the dead son, or Bella cheats on him ONCE with Jill)

Edit edit: Oh, there's another popular about Bella being a dominatrix and that room being a torture chamber.
Ok, I like this kind of talk lol. I like conspiracies with these characters. It's better than what I had (memorabilia)---lame.

Dec 20, 2019
Ok, I like this kind of talk lol. I like conspiracies with these characters. It's better than what I had (memorabilia)---lame.
And that's only from Bella's room and husband. There're others like MC's letter and his heritage (which normally leads to incest fan fiction), Chad (whether he's gay or not, his side-bitch), Quinn and her druglord (suspect being Vinnie), Stephen and Jade and Bella, Sage's relationship and conspiracy theories surrounding her presidential position, just to name a few.

• Love
Reactions: Cndyrvr4lf

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
And that's only from Bella's room and husband. There're others like MC's letter and his heritage (which normally leads to incest fan fiction), Chad (whether he's gay or not, his side-bitch), Quinn and her druglord (suspect being Vinnie), Stephen and Jade and Bella, Sage's relationship and conspiracy theories surrounding her presidential position, just to name a few.
OMG YES RABBIT HOLE TALK!!!!!!

Is Sage a Burke?
Whether or Not Jill is a virgin?
Who the Red Haired Guy is the father to?

Manuka

✨Ghostwriter✨
Donor
Sep 17, 2019
OMG, I never considered that about Chad. I kept calling him chody chad, cause I thought he might be small, like that other guy Dawe? No... argh, I can't think of his name. The one that was trying to put it into what's her face... omg, I suck at this right now. Do you get what I'm saying, lol?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes