felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I don't know why, but a lot of people don't seem to like this game. For my part, I liked it a lot.
Of course, it is not as great as BaDIK but for a first game, DPC offers us a very nice story, sometimes touching, with a finale that moved me.
Afterwards, I'm a faggot so...
sooner or later I'll play it.
it is a complete game (very important according to me) with a good critical score.

but if every day I read how depressing it is it will end up postponing...

being happy is challenging

Youven

May 13, 2019
it is a complete game (very important according to me) with a good critical score.

You need to know that the painful moments of life are what will make the rest of it better.
The death of a loved one always gives us that strange moment when we talk about him or her with a certain sadness, nostalgia and the pleasant feeling of warmth that rises within us.

Yeah, I know, I'm not helping to motivate you there, but really, you have to play it. It deserves it.

Youven

May 13, 2019
By the way, now that I think about it, it's probably because of this game that DPC added a disclaimer in BaDIK.
A lot of people have complained about AL.
I can imagine them wanting a sick harem, had sex with absolutely all the girls in the game and ending up with them all.

No, DPC has done much worse. He gave them everything and then told them: take responsibility for the consequences of your actions.

BIM !!!
tenor (3).gif
IN YOUR FACE !!!​

blaahblaehblub

Sep 20, 2019
Does anyone have a savegame at the end of episode 4, in which u try it with Maya and Josy? I sadly lost mine. The savegame linked in the first post is in pure Dik route, hence u stay just friends with them.

Alfagrem

Aug 23, 2017
And that's only from Bella's room and husband. There're others like MC's letter and his heritage (which normally leads to incest fan fiction), Chad (whether he's gay or not, his side-bitch), Quinn and her druglord (suspect being Vinnie), Stephen and Jade and Bella, Sage's relationship and conspiracy theories surrounding her presidential position, just to name a few.
Is there not one for during the tennis date with Jill where she tells you "I had an older sister who passed away" being a probable reference to MC's mom?

ergo we're crushing on Auntie Jillian.

assrekt

Mar 14, 2019
Is there not one for during the tennis date with Jill where she tells you "I had an older sister who passed away" being a probable reference to MC's mom?

Jill is only 2-3 years older than the MC.

Ecchi-Senpai

Formerly 'EmperorGER'
Jun 3, 2020

Hopefully not, this can't come true.
But that would also be a gigantic coincidence. After all, all we know so far is that her older sister and his mother are both dead. That's all they have in common.
I don't know how old Jill is, but she can't know much about her sister when she's dead for almost 19 years. That makes me hope Jills sis and MCs Mom are two different people.

Youven

May 13, 2019

Really ? It's the main theory we got since the beginning,you maggot !! :ROFLMAO:

That's not an argument. You can easily have a uncle/aunty younger than you, if your grandparents are "still" naughty ;)

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
This is turning into a whole different game now, I need to pay closer attention.
That's the nice touch about it, it's very easy to miss details and new information can change anything at any point. Discussing about it while the story develops makes it better imo. The other day I was looking for this image to prove someone that Quinn may know about the MC and Bella and I discovered Camila going out of one of the (as she told us in episode 5) gloryholes with a not very proud of herself face. Heck, that's a nice attention to detail to slip that one there.
screenshot0059.png

That's it, I'm kicking off my tecova's and taking out a new notebook. I'm going to figure out what is happening to whom. nobody stop me...

Don't worry, we've all been there :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Dec 20, 2019

PROTIP: Quit right before the end of Chapter 6 and go into your happyland.

Oh Dear Lucifer! Here we go again!
FYI, I got an uncle who is 2 years younger than me. My granpa's younger brother's youngest son.

• Haha
Reactions: Dashxp4k and Youven

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
That's the nice touch about it, it's very easy to miss details and new information can change anything at any point. Discussing about it while the story develops makes it better imo. The other day I was looking for this image to prove someone that Quinn may know about the MC and Bella and I discovered Camila going out of one of the (as she told us in episode 5) gloryholes with a not very proud of herself face. Heck, that's a nice attention to detail to slip that one there.
View attachment 714021
A glory hole in the female bathroom, right in view of cafeteria?
While Quinn may have heard doubt it’ll be of much import beyond her perhaps teasing MC.
It’s important to have confirmation that Quinn knows she has a cute butt

Reactions: 311 and Youven

Dec 20, 2019
While Quinn may have heard doubt it’ll be of much import beyond her perhaps teasing MC.
The wall between the male and female toilet in the cafeteria must have had a gloryhole, and whoever uses the gloryhole has to fit the requirement of having a schlong longer than the width of a brick wall. Camila did mention about the gloryhole in the cafeteria toilet in Episode 5.

Too bad the results of the competition in movie night is known to no one other than Sage.

Reactions: Youven

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
A gloryhole in the cafeteria, yes. That's what she said. That one, the one we know and another one we don't know of yet.
The wall between the male and female toilet in the cafeteria must have had a gloryhole, and whoever uses the gloryhole has to fit the requirement of having a schlong longer than the width of a brick wall. Camila did mention about the gloryhole in the cafeteria toilet in Episode 5.

Too bad the results of the competition in movie night is known to no one other than Sage.
It must be between bathroom stalls, between rooms doesn't make any sense. I checked the scene and we don't see anyone else comming in or out. Quinn and Riona are waiting outside.

I don't think that competition will matter much outside of Sage trying to cheer the MC out, but it would be nice if it did :ROFLMAO:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
A gloryhole in the cafeteria, yes. That's what she said. That one, the one we know and another one we don't know of yet.

It must be between bathroom stalls, between rooms doesn't make any sense. I checked the scene and we don't see anyone else comming in or out. Quinn and Riona are waiting outside.

I don't think that competition will matter much outside of Sage trying to cheer the MC out, but it would be nice if it did :ROFLMAO:
It also doesn't make sense that there would be a gloryhole in the women's bathroom. So was Camila perhaps giving "service" to another girl? :unsure:

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
It also doesn't make sense that there would be a gloryhole in the women's bathroom. So was Camila perhaps giving "service" to another girl? :unsure:
It wouldn't be a gloryhole then, there would be a lack of things to stick out of. A man entering a women's bathroom in the cafeteria would be as evident as a woman entering men's bathroom. If at least the door would be common to both and split afterwards. I agree that this setup would be too obvious.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
It wouldn't be a gloryhole then, there would be a lack of things to stick out of. A man entering a women's bathroom in the cafeteria would be as evident as a woman entering men's bathroom. If at least the door would be common to both and split afterwards. I agree that this setup would be too obvious.
Maybe Camila was in the stall with a girl and "serviced" her. We know that the MC could buy the services of Sarah for face-to-face fucking and Mona was clearly supposed to do something with Burke, so maybe the girls on Quinn's menu don't always operate anonymously but also do an "in-person" service.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Maybe Camila was in the stall with a girl and "serviced" her. We know that the MC could buy the services of Sarah for face-to-face fucking and Mona was clearly supposed to do something with Burke, so maybe the girls on Quinn's menu don't always operate anonymously but also do an "in-person" service.
Camila said that she's only interested in gloryholes because she doesn't want to be seen. She even declined to help the MC if that meant he would need photos of her. She seems very worried about getting a reputation. Mona seems obvious now (and Sarah, of course) she was asked to do something face-to-face, but I doubt Camila would.

Last edited:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Camila said that she's only interested in gloryholes because she doesn't want to be seen. She even declined to help the MC if that meant he would need photos of her. She seems very worried about getting a reputation. Mona seems obvious now (and Sarah, of course) she was asked to do something face-to-face, but I doubt Camila would.
And so the mystery of why there would be a gloryhole in the women's bathroom of the cafeteria where there are clear sightlines to the door such that you'd easily see a guy going in there deepens. :unsure:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes