• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Here is my predictions for EP3

Maya
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Troy
Sage
Chad
Quinn
DPC
Bella
Jill
Best Dad?
Derek
Josy
Riona&Camila

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
:oops: I respectfully disagree they all look good, Maya is cute
View attachment 330649
She's also the only romantic character so far, aside from Josy (slightly), so that makes her even better. And worse at the same time, because what name88 said it's true, there is no way that she's going to go that way so early in the game. Everything about her is looking too good to be true.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
But I want Riona! By far the HOTtest (my opinion) one in the game. Josie would be 2nd, Quinn 3rd but tied with Jill, Maya is dead last out of all of the females. IDK, something about Maya's looks isn't doing it for me
If you go by looks alone, Riona is one of the least attractive girls in the game for me, which is a bit odd as I'm usually all about the Asian girls. I don't know if it's the shitty tats, the snot-catcher piercing, or the gaudy wannabe-goth makeup, but she really just doesn't do it for me. I'd rank her like 2nd or 3rd from the bottom.

I mean, I dislike Quinn, Maya and Josy, but all 3 of them are gorgeous.

I guess it is for some. I can sort of understand it sometimes a beautiful woman could have a terrible personality which is more of a turn-off
*points up to just above the quote*

Last edited:

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
She's also the only romantic character so far, aside from Josy (slightly), so that makes her even better. And worse at the same time, because what name88 said it's true, there is no way that she's going to go that way so early in the game. Everything about her is looking too good to be true.
We can expect heavy drama with Maya. She clearly thinks she is far from what MC sees in her. She even warned us it would be better if we're not attracted to her.
As I said, I'm replaying the whole game and taking notes but my guess for 0.3 right now is: we'll find some of those Maya's secrets. Of course, MC would still love her but she will be so ashamed she wouldn't want to see him or talk to him for a while.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
We can expect heavy drama with Maya. She clearly thinks she is far from what MC sees in her. She even warned us it would be better if we're not attracted to her.
As I said, I'm replaying the whole game and taking notes but my guess for 0.3 right now is: we'll find some of those Maya's secrets. Of course, MC would still love her but she will be so ashamed she wouldn't want to see him or talk to him for a while.
I think it`s her image of herself,low self esteem,because of her father,rather than some "dirty secret".

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
I think it`s her image of herself,low self esteem,because of her father,rather than some "dirty secret".
I think it could really go both ways. She could really have some terrible secret (remember that "Say what you want about my brother but he didn't give up on me") or she was mentally and physically abused and tormented by her family - note she wants to be a social worker.

I even thought maybe her family is some kind of religious freaks.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
I think it could really go both ways. She could really have some terrible secret (remember that "Say what you want about my brother but he didn't give up on me") or she was mentally and physically abused and tormented by her family - note she wants to be a social worker.

I'd definitely lean more towards the "daddy snuck into her room when she was 9" type of thing over the religious nutjobs scenario, if only because of Derek and how he is. He's a weird random bastard (and totally awesome), but he goes into full big brother mode when it comes to Maya, so whatever her issue(s) are, they're specific to her rather than the family as a whole in my opinion.

And, yeah - by replaying the game, I found Sage is much more creepy than I thought...
She is damn hot though, right? ;)

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017

I dont see her wearing burka so the freak part is off the window ;)

All things considered AL was grounded the drama`s of the characters have been down to earth,many players have seen Leah as an anomaly because of how grounded the rest of the story is.Based on that,I dont think it`s gonna be something out off S.King`s novels.Plus she cries and shows remorse after the ending of ep 1,someone who went through really dark stuff would need more to be moved to such degree - not that the story has to be THAT realistic,just...idk dont see it happenening

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes