felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Are you intentionally ignoring what Maya tells MC in Episodes 4 and 5? Specifically the Gender Studies class scene? Or the preps party scene (provided you choose to go after her).
Are you forgetting what Derek tells MC before he implores him not to hurt his sister?
I think you should calm down ...

I never said that among them there is no attraction, but that it is difficult to establish how important and profound it is

those episodes you mention, however, 2 out of 3 times lead to "let's be friends", while in 3 out of 3 times Maya stays with Josy

so at least I would say it is less profound and important than what she feels for Josy

Jushak

Mar 22, 2019
Placing Maya in the bottom of my list isn't because she's not believable. It's just on the weight of facts - I don't particularly want to go down that path.
There really isn't anything that stretches believeability with her story. I've personally met and helped a troubled young woman with much less believeable life story than hers in my life...

flippityflop

Jun 29, 2020
I think you should calm down ...
I'm absolutely calm.

I never said that among them there is no attraction, but that it is difficult to establish how important and profound it is
No, it's not difficult. It's as important and as profound as it gets. No girl will ever burst into tears in a public space begging a guy to give her another chance if she only has a crush on him. Period.

those episodes you mention, however, 2 out of 3 times lead to "let's be friends", while in 3 out of 3 times Maya stays with Josy

so at least I would say it is less profound and important than what she feels for Josy
Episode 5 demonstrates that neither Josy or Maya are even remotely happy with the idea of being just friends with MC. And Josy even explains why she very reluctantly agreed to that.

Reactions: MarinBladewing

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I'm absolutely calm.

No, it's not difficult. It's as important and as profound as it gets. No girl will ever burst into tears in a public space begging a guy to give her another chance if she only has a crush on him. Period.

Episode 5 demonstrates that neither Josy or Maya are even remotely happy with the idea of being just friends with MC. And Josy even explains why she very reluctantly agreed to that.
you have many more certainties than me

the two girls will have had doubts (more Josy than Maya anyway) but the choice they make is that, their priority remains to defend their relationship

Dashxp4k

Aug 17, 2019
ohh shit the drug supplier arc!!! I think in the end of the season 2 we confront them. But they are a supplier. So who's the King Pin.

750702_mobs.jpg

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I guess time will tell which one of us was right or wrong. Yeah?
they are two of the LIs, it can only end one way (in the right path)

the difference in our opinions is that for me it is not said that Maya is already so involved with MC (always on the appropriate path), Josy would already be a different matter

but if Mc continues to help and court her it would seem cruel not to give up with him

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
This game is my all time best game with no arguement! I absolutely advice this for new comers. Scenario, characters, objects, humor, human manners & psicology.. everything.. everything is perfected and very detailed. I can say i am in love with this game. Also, this excellent scenerio pumps me up to write my novel more than everything and turning me to create a sex game like this. The creater is a genius. Soonest possible i will make a good donation also it will be my 1st donation in this website. My score is for this is 10/10.

I was too lazy to write for the last update. I will type some description for girls of story on my own pleasure soon. Also there is a gallery what i made with some funny moments.
It's def going to interesting to see how it plays out, im still rooting for that heather route y'know?

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
I may be in the small minority when I say this but I honestly couldn't care less what happens to Quinn, you reap what you sow. If it'll be possible to help her in a way that won't jeopardize MC's well being or a LI then I'll do it otherwise she's on her own. I've avoided her as much as possible in my play through and it'd seem extremely weird to get forced into some pro Quinn scene due to plot if you haven't interacted with her very much. All in all I hope Quinn's fate ends up being an optional choice by the player and not forced (which it might very well be :HideThePain: ).

solarBear

Jun 10, 2020
Screenshot (58).png

Maya was my favorite gal in Ep 1 she gave the best first impression.
but rest of the season 1 showed how selfish indecisive and over all weak character she is compared to other LIs
Where as Sage gave the worst first impression
now she is the the only one besides Derek who truely has MCs back

PS although in episode 5 when maya made tough choice to define the the terms of dating other in their 3 way relation when MC and Josy chickend out shows she is finally growing up but thats a long way to go

Alfagrem

Aug 23, 2017
Well let's breakdown the MC to Josy and MC to Maya relationship, avoiding all the extra routes and limit our contact to the moments the author forces us on.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You could perhaps put it down to Josy being more 'engaging' and Maya more 'shielded' but by any objective measure your relationship with Maya is based on a very limited interaction to the point where you can only just about place her in your circle of friends.

Maya was with you as a substitute whereas Josy seemed ready to ditch Maya right up to the point where MC stormed out of the dorm (and possibly beyond).

Reactions: Yuno Gasai

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
View attachment 736687

Maya was my favorite gal in Ep 1 she gave the best first impression.
but rest of the season 1 showed how selfish indecisive and over all weak character she is compared to other LIs
Where as Sage gave the worst first impression
now she is the the only one besides Derek who truely has MCs back

PS although in episode 5 when maya made tough choice to define the the terms of dating other in their 3 way relation when MC and Josy chickend out shows she is finally growing up but thats a long way to go
My tier list is pretty similar to yours except you have josey way higher and i have heather higher but i'm in the camp that thinks Jill is the best girl, at least for the moment (even tho she is boring but that's beside the point). The problem with Jill is that like Bella i forsee a big event happening with her and her family (arranged marriage with the B dude in B&R more then likely) which is interesting because its a big parallel to his father/mother relationship and its been hinted at time and time again that Jill doesn't really care about the "rich" lifestyle so we will have to wait and see where that goes.

And i agree with you about Sage, she gets better and better as the story progresses.

And don't get me wrong fellas, i love Bella as much as everyone else, i just don't think that relationship has a snowballs chance in hell at surviving.

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I may be in the small minority when I say this but I honestly couldn't care less what happens to Quinn, you reap what you sow. If it'll be possible to help her in a way that won't jeopardize MC's well being or a LI then I'll do it otherwise she's on her own. I've avoided her as much as possible in my play through and it'd seem extremely weird to get forced into some pro Quinn scene due to plot if you haven't interacted with her very much. All in all I hope Quinn's fate ends up being an optional choice by the player and not forced (which it might very well be :HideThePain: ).
I think if MC helps Quinn he will do it for HOT in general, or for Sage.

I don't think it is an avoidable step anyway, somehow MC will be involved, perhaps even accidentally (for example he is with Quinn, when the bad guys arrive and take both or they try to kidnap a HOT and he intervenes)

I am intrigued by Quinn's motivations, why did you set up two secret activities? what's this money round for? Is Quinn a customer of these drug dealers or is she forced to cooperate?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes