Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I don't know if that's the only way, I'm currently in the middle of a Breaking Bad rewatch and something about the way Jill went to the professors about MC and Chad's fight feels i little bit of a Skyler thing to do. If Jill turns out to be a control freak then a lot of people are going to hate that (her scene with Bella where she shows contrition indicates otherwise)
Whilst I still say Jill did the right thing, I'd view it more as something that someone who's lived their whole life in a privileged bubble would do. Some people distrust authority figures because they haven't been treated well by them, but people in positions of privilege like Jill are treated better and so they have more trust and faith in them to help them out, and this is likely why Jill reported Chad.

LuckyAmigo

Mar 22, 2020
Literally the only way they could make people dislike Jill is if they hooked her up with Tybalt.
Oh god please no :sick::sick::sick: Anything but Tybalt being happy or successful in any meaningful capacity. I'd be okay with it if maybe it ends up being a Burke/Royce arranged date or something, that MC can easily do away with. But if based Jillian CONSENSUALLY kisses Tybalt, I shall riot.

• Haha
Reactions: Manuka

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
Whilst I still say Jill did the right thing, I'd view it more as something that someone who's lived their whole life in a privileged bubble would do. Some people distrust authority figures because they haven't been treated well by them, but people in positions of privilege like Jill are treated better and so they have more trust and faith in them to help them out, and this is likely why Jill reported Chad.
Also it's a personal issue to her. She was bullied and said herself she only acted in a way she wished people had done for her in the past. To me it's two things. Her motivation to do something whatsoever was her past experiences. How she went about doing that "something" was clearly a rich girls response. Had Jill not had her family's name she still would have wanted to help just wouldn't have had the clout to call a meeting of that size (with those people) at the drop of a hat.

ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018
I think Maya will have the best redemption arc while Bella will have the biggest fall from grace and i never liked Josy anyways, even in the beginning, she just never clicked with me.
If DPC wants i can see a "Maya Redemption Arc", and if she gets a solo route again, a lot of her fans will come running back to her, so at least here she can get some more love, since at Patreon it seems they really never liked her much.

About Bella, unless she is revealed as a psycho killer or something really disturbing, i don't see most of her fans caring much. People on her route is already expecting the worst after her library scene, and if someone isn't, it's better to start now.

Speaking only for myself (as I generally tend to do ;)), I don't get that at all. Josy is smoking hot and there really isn't anything about her personality I dislike either. Maybe I'm just too generous and trusting a person, but even with all the dishonesty and her willingness to seemingly abandon Maya, the MC, and all her problems by running away to the other side of the country, I don't bear her any ill-will at all. Could I just be thinking with my dick? Perhaps, but it mostly feels like sympathy, that if she were someone I knew in real life I'd want to be there for her, make her happy, and treat her like a princess because I feel like it's what she deserves, her and Maya.

If she was as unpopular as you say, I can only imagine it had to do with her lack of screentime in the early chapters and people feeling like she ruined their thing with Maya by being her girlfriend, because other than that I don't see a single thing wrong with her.
Oh, she was unpopular, but not disliked. It was more in the sense that she wasn't "best girl" or have fans, etc... to a lot of people. Most posters would put Josy always in the middle of the road, because she was likeable, she actually has no flaws and even after 0.4, if you notice, people only hate on her because of the Maya situation, not because of her personality. Even in the looks department, i think she is the one closest to my "type", but her lack of screen time and because of how muted her presence in the game was, even now, she is seem more as a second fiddle to the Maya drama, made people just don't care about her.

That's why i don't see her going up in popularity much unless DPC really focus on her in some capacity. So i do see the possibility of Maya regaining her fanbase, but not of Josy creating hers.

Or if she wasn't being completely honest about how far things went with Rusty. Some people I've seen also wouldn't be too happy if she and Bella did hook-up, even if it was only once.
I can see something else. Maybe she is more of an elitist than she let's on and when the MC notices it, maybe it will rub him the wrong way? Some posts back you guys were talking about when she ratted out Chad to the College without the MC's permission. That was a breach of trust that shows that at some capacity she thinks "she knows better", for now we think that she is like that because she likes the MC and is stubborn, but what if, it's because, in some capacity, maybe even subconsciously, she views herself as "better" than him? That would be one hell of a flaw to tackle going forward, because it could be something that Jill herself don't think it's important or notice.

Reactions: JohnDelfino

Manuka

✨Ghostwriter✨
Donor
Sep 17, 2019
No, she reported Chad because she doesn't like bullies. It seems everyone around campus has had enough of their shit. Has nothing to do with living in a bubble or being privileged. She went through it herself. Don't remember?

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
That's certainly true.

But realistically speaking, from what Jill was aware of, the MC's inaction was kind of insane. The jocks started picking on the MC day 1; now a week later Chad has literally beaten him senseless. The MC can offer no reason for why this has happened, so obviously there's no reason Jill (or anyone else) can expect it to stop escalating, much less stop altogether. If the MC won't do *anything* to change the equation, I can't blame Jill for thinking she needs to intervene.

Obviously to us as players, sitting securely behind the screen and with a much better understanding of why this beating happened, Jill's actions don't really help. But I think our perspective tends to blind us to what Jill knew at the time.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Also it's a personal issue to her. She was bullied and said herself she only acted in a way she wished people had done for her in the past. To me it's two things. Her motivation to do something whatsoever was her past experiences. How she went about doing that "something" was clearly a rich girls response. Had Jill not had her family's name she still would have wanted to help just wouldn't have had the clout to call a meeting of that size (with those people) at the drop of a hat.
100%. (y)

Oh, she was unpopular, but not disliked. It was more in the sense that she wasn't "best girl" or have fans, etc... to a lot of people. Most posters would put Josy always in the middle of the road, because she was likeable, she actually has no flaws and even after 0.4, if you notice, people only hate on her because of the Maya situation, not because of her personality. Even in the looks department, i think she is the one closest to my "type", but her lack of screen time and because of how muted her presence in the game was, even now, she is seem more as a second fiddle to the Maya drama, made people just don't care about her.

That's why i don't see her going up in popularity much unless DPC really focus on her in some capacity. So i do see the possibility of Maya regaining her fanbase, but not of Josy creating hers.
I do hope that each character (Maya and Josy) will get a chance to shine individually and they won't always be attached at the hip. We'll probably get this if we get more opportunities to hang out with them on a one-to-one basis like we did in ep 5, but at the same time I don't like the idea of having to choose to go with one or the other because then we'd miss out on these potentially nice individual moments that I feel would be necessary to show people the depths of these characters. Ep 5 already did that because both Maya and Josy have really revealing moments and Josy gets what is probably one of the best sex scenes so far, but you miss out on the other side and I feel it's important to see both in single playthrough.

I can see something else. Maybe she is more of an elitist than she let's on and when the MC notices it, maybe it will rub him the wrong way? Some posts back you guys were talking about when she ratted out Chad to the College without the MC's permission. That was a breach of trust that shows that at some capacity she thinks "she knows better", for now we think that she is like that because she likes the MC and is stubborn, but what if, it's because, in some capacity, maybe even subconsciously, she views herself as "better" than him? That would be one hell of a flaw to tackle going forward, because it could be something that Jill herself don't think it's important or notice.
I think the way she talks about how the possessions in her room don't matter much to her and the way she's so kind and warm-hearted to the MC show that she's not very elitist and seems to somewhat begrudge her standing a little bit. I'd say it's more like what mindern said in that it's both because of her past history of being bullied and that it's the typical response of a rich white girl to have full faith in the authorities to sort out a problem like this. Maybe she was even like the MC in terms of her bullying in that she refused help and it only got worse, so she knows what it's like to be that stubborn and it's why she felt like she was doing right by him.

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
If DPC wants i can see a "Maya Redemption Arc", and if she gets a solo route again, a lot of her fans will come running back to her, so at least here she can get some more love, since at Patreon it seems they really never liked her much.

About Bella, unless she is revealed as a psycho killer or something really disturbing, i don't see most of her fans caring much. People on her route is already expecting the worst after her library scene, and if someone isn't, it's better to start now.
Unless you're like me (and a handful of other people on here) who have a problem with infidelity. I was a fan of both initially but now I'm kinda "meh" about them. Maya is basically a hard pass for me now because I don't trust her at all. Whilst I accept the MC does and any storyline with her would work perfectly fine as far as me being a fan of her is concerned she's dead in the water because I don't trust cheaters and her circumstances for doing so only make it worse.

Similarly, Bella... up until Ep5 she was my second favourite LI. I was tentative about her reason for cheating on her husband or if it was even morally cheating at all (if he walked out years ago and they haven't spoken there's no relationship to cheat on IMO) but if it turns out the implication she's been hooking up with Jill is true it honestly ruins the entire character for me... but that's just me. I guess my point is any sweeping statements about how "fans" will react is kinda moot because different people have different priorities when it comes to why they like these characters.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Oh god please no :sick::sick::sick: Anything but Tybalt being happy or successful in any meaningful capacity. I'd be okay with it if maybe it ends up being a Burke/Royce arranged date or something, that MC can easily do away with. But if based Jillian CONSENSUALLY kisses Tybalt, I shall riot.
Is tybalt a burke? i thought the only burke was that 1 random dude we saw back in like ch3/4 in the prep house. Would be weird if tybalt was a burke because that means jade's also a burke which means if the theory about the mc being a burke is true then he fucked his aunt, maybe that 3rd picture frame is a picture of his mom aka jade's sister.

Nah, that's too going too far even for me lol.

Last edited:

Alfagrem

Aug 23, 2017
I think the way she talks about how the possessions in her room don't matter much to her and the way she's so kind and warm-hearted to the MC show that she's not very elitist and seems to somewhat begrudge her standing a little bit.
Interesting take there.

Mine was - Here I am a skint ass boy struggling through life and this princess with all these wonderful and beautiful things doesn't seem to appreciate them a jot, Seems kinda ungrateful!

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Is tybalt a burke? i thought the only burke was that 1 random dude we saw back in like ch3/4 in the prep house. Would be weird if tybalt was a burke because that means jade's also a burke which means if the theory about the mc being a burke is true then he fucked his aunt, maybe that 3rd picture frame is a picture of his mom aka jade's sister.

Nah, that's too going too far even for me lol.
You may be confusing the Burkes with the Burgmeisters. Rusty is a Burgmeister and a decendent of one the college's founders, Tybalt is a Burke which means fuck all in the context of this story. Oh, and he may not even be that, he looks nothing like Stephen after all and I've speculated that he may be related to the MC via Lynette's father.

Reactions: RedRobinson

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
You may be confusing the Burkes with the Burgmeisters. Rusty is a Burgmeister and a decendent of one the college's founders, Tybalt is a Burke which means fuck all in the context of this story. Oh, and he may not even be that, he looks nothing like Stephen after all and I've speculated that he may be related to the MC via Lynette's father.
You're right, i had them confused.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I'll just assume y'all motherfuckers missed me and all this off-topicness was to make me come back, but I got you now, so better stop it before I decide to grab my stilettos and whip and step on even more people.
In all fairness, I thought there might be a little slap on the wrist coming, but at the same time the "off-topicness" was short-lived and very calm and respectful, so I'm not sure I really see the need to have deleted it as it's pretty much aleady been forgotten about and we moved very swiftly back to on-topic discussions.

Also, why couldn't some comments just have been edited rather than removed? I noticed some of my comments which had on-topic responses, and I'm guessing also had some off-topic ones too, have been completely erased.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
In all fairness, I thought there might be a little slap on the wrist coming, but at the same time the "off-topicness" was short-lived and very calm and respectful, so I'm not sure I really see the need to have deleted it as it's pretty much aleady been forgotten about and we moved very swiftly back to on-topic discussions.

Also, why couldn't some comments just have been edited rather than removed? I noticed some of my comments which had on-topic responses, and I'm guessing also had some off-topic ones too, have been completely erased.
Guards are at their most vigilant the day after the robbery ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Cndyrvr4lf

Dec 20, 2019
Reading all the TL, DR; on a phone is ain't easy so pardon me since I gave up. ( Cannot brain why people still want to play this on Android, with the small screen , both hand occupied (one hand on phone / tablet, one hand on dick), stubby fingers and all.)

BUT

:sneaky:!!NEW TWEET!!

View attachment 740496
So do you guys think the upcoming competition that they mentioned is actually basketball? Do they really need to get so buffed for basketball or is that just an addiction?
a lot of them being turned off of her too.
NEVER!!!!

Reactions: Jacob the Third

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
So do you guys think the upcoming competition that they mentioned is actually basketball? Do they really need to get so buffed for basketball or is that just an addiction?
They've got a big game coming up against the team from WVM and their young, hung phenom who will show up to B&R with his harem pussy posse. :cool:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes