Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I actually felt like it was semi-implied during their little bedroom scene in Episode 5. I'm hoping I'm wrong though - I don't want Jill to be bi. That would mean Bella is bi, and Josy & Maya are already bi - give me some straight girls, dammit. :)
Something intimate that happening between Bella and Jill doesn't necessarily have to make them bi. Plenty of straight girls have had sloppy drunken kisses with other girls at parties and some might even have gone a little further, but they don't identify as bi and have only ever dated and slept with men. What happened with them is likely to be something similar; a one-time thing probably influenced by alcohol that they agreed they wouldn't let happen again.

If there were to be a path for both of them, it could go down a throuple route with them having threesomes and Bella and Jill pleasuring each other, or it could be like they have the MC on a timeshare and spend individual time with him but aren't all intimate together. Either way, I wouldn't see a problem with it.

I think so, yeah. DIK has a couple more interactions with her, but both DIK and CHICK are becoming a popular person. The change in her attitude is there for both. Maybe DPC will block the path for one, but I could see it happening for both, depending on how he writes it.
In that case, I wonder if Heather might be a bit of a Trojan horse. As the MC gains more popularity and influence within the DIKs, Heather will start coming on strong to him and if he gives in, especially on the CHICK path, he'll be caught by a LI and it will ruin his relationship with them. I could certainly something happen where the MC is at a relatively committed point in his relationship with Maya and Josy, then Heather approaches him in his room and as they're getting down and dirty, Maya and/or Josy will enter the room and it will end their relationship.

Last edited:

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
I played untill chapter 4. In this new chapter the things with Josy goes well or just worse? I mean, my intention is go for Josy or Bella/Jill if Josy is impossible for her lesbian side so, in this new chapter, u can improve ur relationship with her or she is still with the blonde and nothing to do atm with her? I will play when chapter six releases, but meanwhile I want to know if Josy is waste of time or not.. is my fav :(

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
It's kinda funny how most people hate NTR but have Jade in their top 5 lists. Obviously that situations not really NTR but people usually don't like female love interests sleeping around with other guys and i think people are ok with Jade doing it because she was married before doing anything with the MC whereas if Bella's husband came back (which is basically the same situation) and she slept with him i think a lot of people would lose their shit.

Interesting how Jade gets a pass from the fanbase but Maya/Josey/Anyone else doesn't.

BTW this aint a Jade hate post, i love Jade (shes in my top 3), its just interesting to see how her fanbase is compared to others.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
It's kinda funny how most people hate NTR but have Jade in their top 5 lists. Obviously that situations not really NTR but people usually don't like female love interests sleeping around with other guys and i think people are ok with Jade doing it because she was married before doing anything with the MC whereas if Bella's husband came back (which is basically the same situation) and she slept with him i think a lot of people would lose their shit.

Interesting how Jade gets a pass from the fanbase but Maya/Josey/Anyone else doesn't.

BTW this aint a Jade hate post, i love Jade (shes in my top 3), its just interesting to see how her fanbase is compared to others.
That's not the same thing at all. If next episode Jade would break up with us because "we weren't what she expected" and then make us watch her and Burke having sex then it would be comparable with M&J. It's not like Jade gets a free pass, it's that they are two different settings. The game won't show or imply any future intercourse between Jade and Burke.
In that case, I wonder if Heather might be a bit of a Trojan horse. As the MC gains more popularity and influence within the DIKs, Heather will start coming on strong to him and if he gives in, especially on the CHICK path, he'll be caught by a LI and it will ruin his relationship with them. I could certainly something happen where the MC is at a relatively committed point in his relationship with Maya and Josy, then Heather approaches him in his room and as they're getting down and dirty, Maya and/or Josy will enter the room and it will end their relationship.
Cheating will have consecuences at some point. M&J wouldn't like it, but even Sage looks like will ask for a closed relationship soon, and if she were to have a beef with Heather... Having sex with her could be a problem with everyone, specially with the DIKs and their "Family comes first". Maybe she is the bad ending...

Phynix

Apr 12, 2018

Can't speak for others but for me when it comes to Jade it's not the sexual stuff, it's everything else. Her little heart to heart moment with MC about her marriage problems is still my favorite scene with her.

Reactions: Malicre

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Can't speak for others but for me when it comes to Jade it's not the sexual stuff, it's everything else. Her little heart to heart moment with MC about her marriage problems is still my favorite scene with her.
Likewise, the bathtub scene is my favorite "moment" in the entire game.

Reactions: Wizard_Shiryuu

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
I played untill chapter 4. In this new chapter the things with Josy goes well or just worse? I mean, my intention is go for Josy or Bella/Jill if Josy is impossible for her lesbian side so, in this new chapter, u can improve ur relationship with her or she is still with the blonde and nothing to do atm with her? I will play when chapter six releases, but meanwhile I want to know if Josy is waste of time or not.. is my fav :(
The answer depends on the interpretation of what you want from Josy. Ep.5 contains several very nice scenes with Josy and one hot sex scene. Some discussion from the heart.
Josy is still a package within the polyamory relationship with Maya.

EDIT: In Ep.5, there were indications of a possible individual relationship with Josy or Maya. But nothing is certain on these paths.

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
The answer depends on the interpretation of what you want from Josy. Ep.5 contains several very nice scenes with Josy and one hot sex scene. Some discussion from the heart.
Josy is still a package within the polyamory relationship with Maya.
I want end the game with her, so in this way, the relationship with her is possible or she will be with Maya yes or yes?

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

Jade is a woman in her mid to late 30s who is clearly a very experienced woman when it comes to sex. She's married, yes, but it's an unhappy marriage, and whilst M&J were also in a seemingly unhappy relationship, theirs is still a young relationship and Jade's is one that has a lot more committments and ties, like the fact that they have children. As far as we know, she isn't sleeping around with anyone else, even her husband, when she's trying to start something with the MC so there wouldn't be much chance of feeling the dreaded 3-letter word.

It does however seem rather hypocritical that people are willing to give a pass to a woman in an unhappy marriage trying to start a sexual affair with her student, but not to 2 young girls going through a rough patch in their relationship and seeking solace in the arms of the MC. Yes, the MC knows full well that Jade's married and she is totally honest about what she wants from him, but she's older and less likely to have the kind of doubts and uncertainties that Maya and Josy have, and therefore she just tells it like it is. M&J, on the other hand, are still two 18/19 year old girls who haven't developed that same level of life experience to know how to handle a situation like theirs the right way, and they shouldn't be judged so harshly because of that.

Phynix

Apr 12, 2018
I want end the game with her, so in this way, the relationship with her is possible or she will be with Maya yes or yes?
If you are on friend path there seems to be an option to only pick one of them during a conversation with Derek, not sure how this will work out though.

• Sad
Reactions: PinkGoddess

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
No one knows but most people assume/hope you can pick 1 of them for the endgame route.
I hope u will be right, I really dont like Maya so much tbh, and for me, when Josy and her turns lesbian in the plot.. well, for me was a kick in the ass.. :(

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
Josy as of now if you want to romance her in episode 5 is a packaged deal with Maya.

Personally I don't believe that will always be the case? I believe there will be a route with just Josy, Maya might end up being only a 3some route all the way through?

With Josy I can really see a DIK route ending with her.

But that's all just conjecture.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

technically this is NETORI and not NETORATE

MC has sex with someone's woman, a married woman, with her husband on the other side of the door

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes