Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Update only for mac?

No PC?
This was addressed just two pages ago, maybe do some leg-work yourself and then you don't have to wait for some random to decide to reply?
https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-5-2-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-3880349

I know I posted this already, but now the thread doesn't go as fast as during release time. Where was Sage during the ANO free roam? We explored the whole house but two doors on the penthouse. In one were Quinn and Rich, Sage must have been in the other one. Why and with whom?
She isn't necessarily in that locked room.

Sage says she was avoiding her father, so she may have been on the move the whole time and unknowingly moved past the MC at some point while he ducked into a room.

You don't see several other HOTs as they're moving around the building either (Camilla, Lily, Mona etc.), DPC mostly only puts them on screen when he wants the MC to interact with them during this freeroam.

TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017
Those are Elena and Ashley, not Mona.

I know I posted this already, but now the thread doesn't go as fast as during release time. Where was Sage during the ANO free roam? We explored the whole house but two doors on the penthouse. In one were Quinn and Rich, Sage must have been in the other one. Why and with whom?
Interesting, goes to show that you can indeed miss certain content that otherwise might feel scripted.

As for the poll, better pick number 2 at least, but i am very biased towards the color black and was disappointed Sage got the green one. But green might be her theme color.

Alfagrem

Aug 23, 2017
That was kind of the point of my post.

For example:
  • Player 1 believes there is a strong connnection between Maya and the MC and that they each have strong feelings for each other because of all the time they've spent together and because of how well the MC has treated Maya
  • Player 2 believes there isn't, or at least shouldn't be, a strong connection between them because they avoided most interactions with her and weren't all that friendly towards her.
Therefore, when these 2 players engage in discussion they approach it from 2 very different viewpoints and it's what causes most of the rancor in this thread. If, however, this was a movie or even a more linear game being discussed, both viewers/players would have seen the same events unfold and so any differing opinions would more likely be based on their interpretations of the characters actions and feelings rather than on seeing 2 different sets of events and an outcome not matching up to what one of them saw.
Well what you're discussing is a conversation based on feelings and interpretation whereas I'm talking about how (Whilst that's all nice and interesting) we shouldn't ignore facts or exposition that happens when such reveals are not the product of what the MC is doing.

The Mona at the Mansion example I used is something that would've happened even if I was hanging out at Bella's, romancing Jade or whatnot. So Mona being uncomfortable with Restaurant work is a fact.

The latest discussion is about the Quinn's reaction to the kiss isn't a fact as she's reacting directly to what the MC is doing (in a skippable moment) although it still merits discussion as it does perhaps highlight something about her overall character.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Episode 6 Cosmetic poll, Josy
View attachment 743708
1 or 3 are my favourites, but 3 would probably get my vote for 2 reasons:
  1. The first 2 are a bit too much "naughty schoolgirl" for me, and it's not that that's a bad thing, it's just that in this instance it makes her seem a bit trashy
  2. Josy is the first character so far to really rock the pink trousers look and it suits her better than anyone else so far and thus deserves to be showcased.
Hard question. I actually like all outfits. #3 is my least favorite, because the pink is too intense for my taste.
Ha, I have the complete opposite view on that one. ;)

marla12244

Jul 6, 2018
I wouldn't mind doing chik route if it didn't lock you out of most of the sex scenes...which is kinda the point of this game.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
I wouldn't mind doing chik route if it didn't lock you out of most of the sex scenes...which is kinda the point of this game.
That's also another problem the game has. None of the alignment shit really matters past chapter 1. It seemed like Bella was only going to be available going down the CHICK path because you got -Bella points for choosing a DIK action but that mostly changed starting from chapter 2. They need to make half of these relationships only be available if your on 1 side or the other. Take Jill for an example, if your actions were really dickish throughout the game she shouldn't even want to date you but as the game currently is as long as you say the right things at the right time none of that matters.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Honestly, CHICK route doesn't block a lot of sex scenes. Of the 51 scenes in the gallery, only 4 can't be obtained if you're on the CHICK route. Everything else can be obtained whether you're CHICK, DIK, or Neutral with some scenes playing out slightly differently if you're CHICK or DIK.

Dec 20, 2019
Honestly, CHICK route doesn't block a lot of sex scenes. Of the 51 scenes in the gallery, only 4 can't be obtained if you're on the CHICK route. Everything else can be obtained whether you're CHICK, DIK, or Neutral with some scenes playing out slightly differently if you're CHICK or DIK.
As of episode 5, I feel that the routes / affinity are quite balanced in the sense that whichever path you take, you will miss a scene or two but not a lot.

Still playing the CHICK route makes me unmanly.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Isn't the entire Maya/Josy relationship blocked out if you're on DIK part in EP4?

Last edited:

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
As of episode 5, I feel that the routes / affinity are quite balanced in the sense that whichever path you take, you will miss a scene or two but not a lot.

Still playing the CHICK route makes me unmanly.
I was so confused when i first starting playing the game. Why do you get +DIK hits when you punch an asshole? Punching an asshole in real life doesn't make me feel like a dick.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
One thing that annoying me is in the beginning of EP2 you're being forced to wear that stupid helmet if you're on DIK part. I have to reload save and choose some chick choice again my will to stayed on neutral part because I don't want wear that stupid diddo helmet and miss out the lewd scene with Jill. Why can't I just give it to Derek or as least take it off before going to bed with jill.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
One thing that annoying me is in the beginning of EP2 you're being forced to wear that stupid helmet if you're on DIK part. I have to reload save and choose some chick choice again my will to stayed on neutral part because I don't want wear that stupid diddo helmet and miss out the lewd scene with Jill. Why can't I just give it to Derek or as least take it off before going to bed with jill.

I didn't know, it never happened to me ...

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Yeah, that is a pretty strange decision by DPC; forcing players to wear a silly helmet but giving them the option to avoid important relationship-buidling scenes. :WaitWhat:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes