Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I refuse to know what her name is really .....

at this moment of the game it seems normal to me that Maya is one of the most criticized characters, and DPC can't complain, since he writes the plot.

but we're a quarter of the game away, it's early...
He got experience with this. In AL it was the same thing with Megan, she was supposed to be the main girl, but ended up not being very popular. Melissa was the one with a big following.
You don't like Megan? Ok, no more Megan. But no complaints now.

Yeah, it still early. At least he said he will continue his plans regardless of opinion. Changing now it's the worst he could do.
Jill being a last minute placement to the game might explain why she's gotten the least amount of screen time and content of all the main girls. I'm fairly certain Quinn has gotten more screen time than her.
This was the original banner for the game.

Pretty much confirms it.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Jill being a last minute placement to the game might explain why she's gotten the least amount of screen time and content of all the main girls. I'm fairly certain Quinn has gotten more screen time than her.
I honestly can't imagine what this game would be like without Jill. She may not have gotten much screentime, but she feels so integral to the game now that to not have her in it is unthinkable.

flippityflop

Jun 29, 2020
DPC is not interested in the opinion of the majority and he does what he planned. Which is precisely why I like his games.(y)
That makes me very happy actually.

About AL..I didn't like Melissa and Rena:whistle:. Megan S tier, Melissa D, Rena "not for me" tier.
Well, that's definitely an unpopular opinion (not judging).
D tier for Melissa is kind of harsh though.

Reactions: JohnDelfino

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Which is good because it means he won't lessen M&J's role in the game if they are indeed as "unpopular" as some people claim they are.
I mean, I remember seeing polls here where Camila (or maybe Jade) ended up with more votes than Maya. That's low for a LI. But I agree that sticking to his original idea is the best thing he can do. If he starts changing things based on opinion polls you screw up the whole story. I'd rather see what he has prepared for them.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I mean, I remember seeing polls here where Camila (or maybe Jade) ended up with more votes than Maya. That's low for a LI. But I agree that sticking to his original idea is the best thing he can do. If he starts changing things based on opinion polls you screw up the whole story. I'd rather see what he has prepared for them.
My only concern is that if, and it's a big IF, something bad happens with them (emotionally or relationship wise, nothing violent, or fatal, or drug/prostitution related), the people who don't like them will revel in it and gloat and something bad befalling them as though DPC did it because of their perceived unpopularity, and not because it was always DPC's plan to do it.

Of course, I'm hoping that they've had their most emotionally gut-wrenching moment and they can now move past it and try to build something together. Even the situation with Maya's Dad, I don't think, will be quite as gut-wrenching or difficult to deal with as what's already happened. Honestly, I'd love it if these two turned out to be the most pivotal and important characters in aiding the MC, as girlfriends or friends, in dealing with and resolving whatever major drama he'll become emboiled in, just to really piss off the haters who want them gone from the game completely. :ROFLMAO:

Alfagrem

Aug 23, 2017
My only concern is that if, and it's a big IF, something bad happens with them (emotionally or relationship wise, nothing violent, or fatal, or drug/prostitution related), the people who don't like them will revel in it and gloat and something bad befalling them as though DPC did it because of their perceived unpopularity, and not because it was always DPC's plan to do it.

Of course, I'm hoping that they've had their most emotionally gut-wrenching moment and they can now move past it and try to build something together. Even the situation with Maya's Dad, I don't think, will be quite as gut-wrenching or difficult to deal with as what's already happened. Honestly, I'd love it if these two turned out to be the most pivotal and important characters in aiding the MC, as girlfriends or friends, in dealing with and resolving whatever major drama he'll become emboiled in, just to really piss off the haters who want them gone from the game completely. :ROFLMAO:
I'm no Maya fan but I still wouldn't want anything horrific to happen to her as she's Dereks sister. On that basis alone I'd still rescue her from the burning building even if I am trying to steal her girlfriend :D

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
I didn't like Megan, I could never get over the fact that she looks like the female version of Derek. With braided pigtails.
Man i think you just ruined Megan for a lot of people. That's some shit you can't unsee. It's also kinda funny how Josy is basically modeled after Ana and they are the first girls you interact with in both games.

flippityflop

Jun 29, 2020
Man i think you just ruined Megan for a lot of people. That's some shit you can't unsee. It's also kinda funny how Josy is basically modeled after Ana and they are the first girls you interact with in both games.
Yeah, I'm starting to feel bad about it. I should probably add a disclaimer and tag it as a spoiler or something.

Josy definitely has Ana's hairstyle (plus highlights) and her eyes, but that's about it.

ThePresident451

Yuno Gasai NEVER EVER follows you back
Donor
Apr 22, 2020
If I'm reading this correctly it must suck to be DPC right now.
Yeah totally. Having more than 7k patrons, making a fortune every month by doing his passion and getting paid by providing material to people for them to jerk off must really sucks.

Btw, the other day dpc posted a random picture of him, no one shared it yet so I might as well do it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dec 20, 2019
I still wonder how there are that many people with CHICK status and DIK affinity. It's not like chaotic good or lawful evil, or at least I can't rationalize them the same way.
Dudes with brain to strategize but influenced by their dick to collect all rewards.
All the LI's in a house fire and you have to leave one behind - Who'd you leave?
Can I like, have an final orgy before going to heaven?
I didn't like Megan.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I didn't like Megan too. The moment Mel was introduced I was like "ok fuck Megan. I am going for this chick." But in the end I ended up with Ana, because I was influenced by my dick. :(

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes