Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
But if that conversation was about them feeling something for the same person, what reason does Jill have to suspect that that is what's happening here? Whether the MC is on close terms with Bella or not, there is no real indication for Jill to believe that there could be something between them or even that Bella likes him in that way. On the Bella path, Jill is surprised that she's warmed up to him so much and if you stay with her then you play Bella's favourite song on the guitar which shows signs of a closeness, but the conversation in the bed happens on every path including the one where Bella doesn't like the MC very much. In both cases, there's very little for Jill to go on that would make her suspicious of anything.

Then there's the question of who this person would have been and when did it happen. Did Jill have a thing for Bella's husband? Did Bella have something for another student while still married or after her husband left? Was it even a student or was it maybe someone older than Jill? It feels to me that this theory of them both once feeling something for the same person before has quite a few holes in it from both a character and narrative standpoint, moreso than some would say that the Jill/Bella "hook-up" theory has.

With regards to the Jill/Bella "hook-up" theory, if it was just a singular make-out session due to them both feeling emotionally vulnerable (my working hypothesis), that doesn't exactly rise to the level of "affair". It would have just been a one-time thing that likely happened in similar circumstances (being in bed together) that the two of them simply brushed off as a mistake and agreed not to let it happen. It's not like Good Girl Gone Bad where one sapphic kiss between friends can lead to them going from straight to gay. It could just have been one-and-done, and there was nothing more to it.

But then again, even if there was more to it, would it really be all that bad? Not saying "more" as in they did more than just kiss, it could still have been just a one-time kiss, but maybe it was more enjoyable than either of them have cared to admit and they're simply repressing it. Jill may come across as a sweet, innocent, and somewhat naive person who lives in a privileged bubble, but we've also seen signs that she may be sexually repressed. So moments of physical intimacy might awaken things in her and perhaps she wanted to carry on with Bella but she shut her down and straightened (no pun intended) her out. They moved past it for the sake of their friendship, but in moments like the one in ep 5 it resurfaces because it's not completely forgotten.

In any case, I hope we'll get some answers in ep 6 to this mystery and won't be left hanging too long because it was such a tease and probably the biggest "wait, wut?" moment since the end of ep 3.
The first paragraph is a good point, I asumed that Bella told her. But told her what? I don't remember exactly what happens on every route, if you kiss her when you crash at her house in every route...

For the second one by the same person I mean the MC.

If your theory is true I also think it must have been a one time kiss, but I have to call it something. Fling is better? Also I don't think Jill is sexually repressed, I just think she likes it slow. Being oldfashioned is not bad.

And I'm not sure if we will get answers soon or not, we still have stuff unanswered from episode 2 :ROFLMAO: .
The idea is to delay BJ scene so we can see it in the next update. It's called blueballing. After BJ, maybe december, we can see vaginal sex with Bella, in utterly boring missionary position, and you can have another set of blueballs.
If you want to talk about it as a outside of the story element, then sure, I absolutely. But it also has to make sense to the characters within the story.

BenMeiffert

Jul 29, 2020
If your theory is true I also think it must have been a one time kiss, but I have to call it something. Fling is better? Also I don't think Jill is sexually repressed, I just think she likes it slow. Being oldfashioned is not bad.
Jill can be oldfashioned and sexually repressed. She wants to build up a true love and princess relationship, but when she's sleeping, her body reacts automaticaly with MC's hand.

Dec 20, 2019
First time with Bella should definitely be interesting. I'm expecting something like Jade if not better, like Jade releasing all that hate but with Bella it's all the the tension for MC.
I just wish that first time with Jill will be as good as first time with Sage.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
the 4-season perspective is so long, it becomes difficult to imagine what we can expect shortly and what we will have to wait a long time for.

for sure many situations are connected, so if there are important news with Jill there will probably also be some for Bella

but just in the near future it seems to me that it's all HOTs, certainly Quinn, most likely Sage and I wouldn't be surprised if Maya and Josy continued to accumulate "minutage"

Dec 20, 2019
even on the table ...

it would be a striking gesture
Well, I do not want to bring up the power of F**A Jill . So I'll think normally.

If she's slutty like Sage or even shows that she has experience, I will be pleasantly shocked. But if she's as tame and naive and she's portraying herself to be, it will really be a new experience in BaDIK, because so far, all the gals are sluts, maybe except for Maya who does not know how to handle a dick.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
First time with Bella should definitely be interesting. I'm expecting something like Jade if not better, like Jade releasing all that hate but with Bella it's all the the tension for MC.
Bella's first sex scene is probably going to be a combination of insatiable lust, warm tenderness, and emotional intensity, all of which would be ingredients for (hopefully) the best sex scene of the game. :love:

I'm expecting great things from that first scene. :giggle:

Jill can be oldfashioned and sexually repressed. She wants to build up a true love and princess relationship, but when she's sleeping, her body reacts automaticaly with MC's hand.
I feel like she has old-fahsioned notions because of her upbringing and this is what causes her to feel sexually repressed. So she has all these latent sexual desires but feels afraid to act on them.

I just wish that first time with Jill will be as good as first time with Sage.
I hope it wil be good too, but it will be good in a different way. With Sage, she's much more sexually liberal despite being in an apparent sexless relationship, and her scenes were quite quick-paced and intense, probably due to her frustration, and you could also tell she was fairly experienced. With Jill, if she is indeed a virgin or just inexperienced, her first time with the MC is likely to be slow and tender and will probably have more of a soft eroticism to it than Sage's scenes.

She can be sexually repressed but I don't think she is. We don't have any proof to it.
Nothing definitive, yes, but we know her upbringing and the way she presents herself as something of a shy, inexperienced wallflower. We also know about her "3 date" rule and that most guys don't seem to have gotten very far with her. So we can infer that she may be "repressed" in so much as she hasn't had much or even any sexual experience probably from her upbringing instilling certain values about love, sex, marriage,etc.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Well, I do not want to bring up the power of F**A Jill . So I'll think normally.

If she's slutty like Sage or even shows that she has experience, I will be pleasantly shocked. But if she's as tame and naive and she's portraying herself to be, it will really be a new experience in BaDIK, because so far, all the gals are sluts, maybe except for Maya who does not know how to handle a dick.
Interesting definition of sluts. Exactly why are they all sluts?

Nothing definitive, yes, but we know her upbringing and the way she presents herself as something of a shy, inexperienced wallflower. We also know about her "3 date" rule and that most guys don't seem to have gotten very far with her. So we can infer that she may be "repressed" in so much as she hasn't had much or even any sexual experience probably from her upbringing instilling certain values about love, sex, marriage,etc.
But she doesn't have a 3 date rule at all. she mentions it as being 'the norm' when talking to others and she isn't sure...as it adds pressure.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

rightly so

more interesting and closer to reality

instead I disagree on the "slut" talk.
the only one who has that attitude is Sage. Bella is crazy for now ... it's the closest eprsonage to Leah ...
Josy is simply passionate, but she makes a lot of selection

Dashxp4k

Aug 17, 2019

Jill is a type of girl that is sweet and innocent but a freak in bed.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dec 20, 2019
I hope it wil be good too, but it will be good in a different way. With Sage, she's much more sexually liberal despite being in an apparent sexless relationship, and her scenes were quite quick-paced and intense, probably due to her frustration, and you could also tell she was fairly experienced. With Jill, if she is indeed a virgin or just inexperienced, her first time with the MC is likely to be slow and tender and will probably have more of a soft eroticism to it than Sage's scenes.
It should be a loving scene. They should be making love, not hardcore sex.
Interesting definition of sluts. Exactly why are they all sluts?
instead I disagree on the "slut" talk.
the only one who has that attitude is Sage. Bella is crazy for now ... it's the closest eprsonage to Leah ...
Josy is simply passionate, but she makes a lot of selection
Sorry for the wrong used of word then. "EXPERIENCED" is what I'm looking for.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes