Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Yeah, all this talk of our anticipation of the Bella and Jill sex scenes when we're forgetting what THE most important sex scene of all is. ;)
#MakeRionaCUM

By the way, she said she doesn't cum from penetration, but not from other ways. It's not like she never came.
Jill can also be repressed in the sense that she was raised to believe in more chaste values but she has a fire inside that she wants to act on but has been instilled with this notion that it's improper and therefore she represses those feelings.
Yeah, that can be the case. But that doesn't mean that oldfashioned necessarily implies repressed, as it looks like they were suggesting.

Reactions: Yuno Gasai

Dashxp4k

Aug 17, 2019
What's Jill's first sex position gonna be? Missionary, doggystyle, fucking her while lifting her up and kissing her like MC did with josy?

Reactions: RustyRug

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
What's Jill's first sex position gonna be?
Licking her lollipop :love: Ohwait thats.. thats not a sexposition i guess. Dangit! Uhmm.. Lying next to eachother on their sides, Jill with her back against the mc, looking back over her shoulder and kissing the mc while he humps her tenderly from behind.

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
btw, is there a cheat sheet for the english/math exams? i'd rather not deal with them since english isn't my first language
All the answers/tests/indications scores are in the walkthrough :

https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-5-2-dr-pinkcake.25332/page-2496#post-2948232

You're right but if MC ignores them for 2 seasons then that should at least have some bearing on the story don't you think? at least later on. I'm not saying just straight up delete them but just don't want to deal with that shit all the time.
3 love interest are Hots related, not to mention the whole drug/prostitution plot. The Hots are the main reason why Diks and Alpha are at war. You may be done with them but they aren't done with you ! :KappaPride:

ep4_car_wash10h.jpg

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
You're right but if MC ignores them for 2 seasons then that should at least have some bearing on the story don't you think? at least later on. I'm not saying just straight up delete them but just don't want to deal with that shit all the time.
How can you ignore the HOTs for 2 seasons? :WaitWhat: It's only been 2 weeks in-game for the MC and they interact with them several times during the first week, including being forced into the cum-petition. Even in the 2nd week he can't get away form them because even if you're not with Sage, Mona and Camila approach him to ask for a favour and he asks for one from them in return from them, then there's the party in ep 4 where the HOTs are in attendance, the car wash, and then the Prep party.

Also, it has only been 2 weeks for the MC with sporadic interactions with the HOTs so it hasn't been that much time, and since he's now in the DIKs he's going to see them a lot more, so there isn't any way that a CHICK MC should have less interactions and nor should there be.

#MakeRionaCUM

By the way, she said she doesn't cum from penetration, but not from other ways. It's not like she never came.
Nope, it has to be penetration. Getting her to cum from getting fucked by the baseball bat will seal the MC's place as the ultimate sex God of B&R. :cool:

Yeah, that can be the case. But that doesn't mean that oldfashioned necessarily implies repressed, as it looks like they were suggesting.
It could if she feels she has to abide by old-fashioned values she may have been instilled with and therefore doesn't embrace the sexual fire inside of her. She'd therefore be repressing her sexual desires because she's been taught to believe in more chaste values.

Reactions: Wizard_Shiryuu

BenMeiffert

Jul 29, 2020
The Hots are the main reason why Diks and Alpha are at war
I'm sure the war is due to the nerds : they are so intelligent that they can hack every student phone or computer... this is maybe for their own Hellweek... They create a fake account on Rooster to upset Tybalt. They blackmailed Chad and Dawe. They sent Cathy's pic with DIK Rooster. They want all others president get fired to get a house and party with the HOTS !!!
and i should stop drugs !

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I guess some of the stuff i said did not make sense there so my bad.

Anyways, on my chick playthrough i pretty much ignored some of the HOTs because you obviously can't ignore all of them. Most of the stuff you mentioned is just the introduction and i'm all fine with tha, but i'm talking about end of S2 or say S3 where there should be a time skip or something.
Well, the HOTs are an integral part of the story and also intrinsically linked to the DIKs whom the MC is now a part of, so whether the story continues to progress week by week or we skip ahead some time, they will still be very present in the MC's life no what matter affinity/status the MC is.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Well, the HOTs are an integral part of the story and also intrinsically linked to the DIKs whom the MC is now a part of, so whether the story continues to progress week by week or we skip ahead some time, they will still be very present in the MC's life no what matter affinity/status the MC is.
I fancied the thought to write something on this topic but you summed it up alright.

Reactions: Holy Bacchus

Dashxp4k

Aug 17, 2019
Licking her lollipop :love: Ohwait thats.. thats not a sexposition i guess. Dangit! Uhmm.. Lying next to eachother on their sides, Jill with her back against the mc, looking back over her shoulder and kissing the mc while he humps her tenderly from behind.
I think the first sex scene with Jill is Missionary while Kissing or riding while looking each other in the eyes

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I think the first sex scene with Jill is Missionary while Kissing or riding while looking each other in the eyes
In all seriousness that scene is a good reason why it shouldn't be like that. It would be just a copy-cat scene of that one with something extra (penetration) only. Why would he do such a thing? Not very imaginative. He should do something else at first due to that scene. Its still can happen but from a Dev point of view its repetitive.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
You know, if you add the pics in as thumbnails it makes them easier to view as a gallery rather than each one opening in a new tab.

Just a helpful tip for you. ;)

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Nope, it has to be penetration. Getting her to cum from getting fucked by the baseball bat will seal the MC's place as the ultimate sex God of B&R. :cool:
Yeah, now that she said it it has to happen, but it's not like she never ever had an orgasm. If it doesn't happen the first time is ok, though. As long as we have a couple... dozen more attempts.

Which by the way, with Riona we're almost at the same point that we are with Sage. We've pretty much done everything sexually speaking. I think Riona will be the kinkiest of the game, BDSM and that kind of stuff. During the threesome when she offered to do anything she even was disappointed when the MC said he just wanted "regular" sex, and not fisting or whatnot.
I just realized that this image perfectly encapsulates everything I love about this game. Everything/everyone else is pretty much irrelevant at this point. With the exception of my DIK bros.
I love how Sarah is still the shorter one even though she has those masive heels :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: felicemastronzo

Dec 20, 2019
Licking lollipop is Lily's signature move, so nope. If anything, it has to be something to do with Yoga, provided Bella does not use it first.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes