Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Licking lollipop is Lily's signature move, so nope.
Don't try to pull an Amon on me and extinguish all light in the universe by monopolizing lollipopping you bastard! Jill has one too! She might as well use it for lewd purposes too :giggle:

Mistrophera

Apr 26, 2020
What's Jill's first sex position gonna be? Missionary, doggystyle, fucking her while lifting her up and kissing her like MC did with josy?
A "Valedictorian" with her would be good, but after tickling her feet two times, I'm hoping for a bit of foot worship one day :D

Dashxp4k

Aug 17, 2019
Lets dissect Jill's drawer. We got 3 bottles of something. A Magnify glass and lollipop. I think those 2 items is about Jill childhood and to remember Jill sister. the newspaper Idk about it.

screenshot0002.png

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Lets dissect Jill's drawer. We got 3 bottles of something. A Magnify glass and lollipop. I think those 2 items is about Jill childhood and to remember Jill sister. the newspaper Idk about it.

View attachment 752150
OK.
  • 3 bottles from a DAZ bathroom environment asset
  • A newspaper asset seen 3 times in the game with 3 different characters
  • A random lollipop asset
  • A random magnifying glass asset
What's a Valedictorian?
Valedictorian [noun]: A student who has the highest grades in his or her graduating class in high school and who makes a speech at the graduation ceremony.

The newspaper probably has something to do with her project. With the headline and picture, i imagine something about war refugees.
It's just a random asset that both Neil and Bella are seen reading and has been used in other games too.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
What's a Valedictorian?
Missionary but with her ankles on top of his shoulders.
The newspaper probably has something to do with her project. With the headline and picture, i imagine something about war refugees.
I think that's just an asset, it's not made specifically for this game. Neil had the same one at the beginning of the game.

Reactions: Mistrophera

Dashxp4k

Aug 17, 2019
OK.
  • 3 bottles from a DAZ bathroom environment asset
  • A newspaper asset seen 3 times in the game with 3 different characters
  • A random lollipop asset
  • A random magnifying glass asset

Valedictorian [noun]: A student who has the highest grades in his or her graduating class in high school and who makes a speech at the graduation ceremony.

It's just a random asset that both Neil and Bella are seen reading and has been used in other games too.
1. I know what a Valedictorian in a school term but not a sexual term. 2.

chronomate

Jun 5, 2020
instead I disagree on the "slut" talk.
the only one who has that attitude is Sage.
I don't even think Sage is a slut, actually. I think it's a facade she puts on because she thinks that, as a "hot chick", that's the way she's supposed to be. But what little we know of her actual history, she's had a steady boyfriend for years who she seems to legitimately dote on (or did, at one point), and her one known attempt at having a simple "fuck buddy" has already shown signs of catching feelings despite it being mere days since they agreed on it. Basically, I think Sage is more of a tease than an actual slut; sexually liberal, sure, but only if she lets you in, and even then she doesn't seem to separate sex from emotions all that well.

Of course, I could be completely wrong about all of this, depending on what else we find out about her and her history, but that's my read on it 5 episodes in.

Diavel

Apr 2, 2018
The weird part to me of the whole Jill/Bella situation is that in a house that size, there's not a spare bedroom? There's a weird upstairs study (with a huge couch) a Yoga room, a Sauna, and probably more that I'm forgetting but no spare beds?

Like, I understand the actual meta reason for it (DPC needed them to share a bed for and for Jill to leave to go to the couch to move the story forward) but if that house existed in real life there would absolutely be a spare bedroom, if not two or three.
No there isn't... because the spare room is turned into a gym.
There is the living room down stairs that a person can easily sleep at... but apparently that's not an option.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes