Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Same here. That pathetic little man doesn't even deserved to be punched in the face. Even in my dick route I left him unharmed.
On my DIK route I hit him every time. My end goal of that route is not Jill or Bella. I skip it on the CHICK route cause Jill/Bella - RP

poptawt

May 8, 2020
Yeah but him slapping the MC makes it self defense and who can resist a freebie like that?
I agree totally but once I saw that Bella doesn’t like it I went back and spared him. Plus he decided to press charges I’m sure that’s going to open up a world of trouble

Dashxp4k

Aug 17, 2019
What happen if Jill find out Tybalt melon? will she move out and live with MC or Bella? If I was Jill I would move out because im not gonna live with a guy who fucks a melon with my panty with a picture of me.

692835_screenshot0665.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kirin7

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I agree totally but once I saw that Bella doesn’t like it I went back and spared him. Plus he decided to press charges I’m sure that’s going to open up a world of trouble
MC punches Tybalt, MC is arrested for assault, Tybalt's Prep buddies back him up as witnesses, the MC is taken to court and faces a team of high-priced lawyers hired by Tybalt, MC spends the next 6 months in prison after being found guilty.

Would it still feel good to have punched Tybalt if this were to happen to the MC? :unsure:

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
MC should have used Tybalt's phone to take the photo of the drawer.
His own phone surely.

MC punches Tybalt, MC is arrested for assault, Tybalt's Prep buddies back him up as witnesses, the MC is taken to court and faces a team of high-priced lawyers hired by Tybalt, MC spends the next 6 months in prison after being found guilty.

Would it still feel good to have punched Tybalt if this were to happen to the MC? :unsure:
The Diks are also witnesses and are able contradict whatever the Preps say.

Dashxp4k

Aug 17, 2019

Nahh it wont happen. He is trying to please Jill because Jill told him he don't have too.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017

He would probably serve it in a local jail not prison. 6 months for 1 hit? 30 days if that probably reduced to a fine and a work program with probation

Reactions: SPACE_BOOOOOST
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes