solarBear

Jun 10, 2020

View attachment 755716
View attachment 755717

There was no one but you and Jill at the beach this morning.

4k and full HD versions in the attachment of this post.

Enjoy!

Dr PinkCake
unserprisingly the best girl has the best beach render till now ( though sage could steal the spot)
I so hope there is a poly ending cause if i have to choose between her and sage i would definitely choose to spank sally

• Haha
Reactions: Naxer and Dashxp4k

Esp``

Aug 21, 2019
This is part of the problem. The system just doesn't work. massive dik but chick affinity etc. So far, with the exception of the picnic scene alone (to my knowledge), RP has not had an effect. So what's the point of it? it's like the whole system, remove it or it needs implementing properly.

I completely agree it needs scrapping, it hasn't worked (imo) how I quite think he envisioned it to.
Ive said it before, he’s using it in about the worst way possible. The system has potential but it’s ambiguous as balls currently.

Ill keep it brief but my theory before was RP becomes king and decides all relationship outcomes. Affinity changes MC’s tone and how he says things (like it does currently in some ways). Make a lot of DIK choices and you’d start saying DIK things. This would lose/gain you RP with certain girls. You know how in game if you’re DIK or CHICK it changes how a compliment is said and how it’s perceived by the girls? Expand on that.

This method also removes the psychic elements of girls knowing you were a DIK elsewhere magically and condemning you for it. Maya shouldn’t know you looked up Sages skirt when you two were alone.
Yeah I think both of you are right and two systems together is just so superficial. Doesn't feel genuine at all. Why is there a status and an affinity checkmark? Just mend them together and make MC talk and act according to it. It feels so absurd in my playthrough when I'm like DIK status but chick affinity. What does that mean, am I bipolar ? Two personalities taking turns? Why my MC gets poor reactions because he is a Chick and moments later he also gets rejected by others because he is DIK. It feels so superficial.

I agree that one parameter should exist and it governs how MC acts around people. Just like you said affinity can change MC's character and how he acts around others. It would feel much better.
Furthermore, even if the MC actually doesn't interfere during Chad and Sage's argument, Chad still threatens him anyway (Which is highly hypocritical considering he's the cheater who doesn't even give a shit about Sage). Dawe gives him a wedgie all the same. :WaitWhat:

That's my main issue with a full CHICK path. The MC acts like a passive bully magnet. There's actually no reason not fighting back. I don't even understand why fighting the Alpha is supposed to be a dik move. His father taught him martial arts for that exact reason. Dawe attacked him first and he was surrounded by hostile jerks. The whole "breaking code" is a no-sense. You don't handle bullies by running from them all the time.

A MC on Dik path can be an ass but at least he's confident and tough. Considering he overpowered Dawe, the three jocks and was able to hold his own against the Hulking Caleb, I bet Dawe and most alphas won't have the balls to physically confront him anymore.
Agreed. DIK path right now is pretty normalized with rare spikes of being a "gangsta" or "troublemaker". Most of the stuff is actually the same choices that confident people would take. I'm guessing DPC didn't want players to feel like actual dick so he tones down the "DIK" choices. I hope it gets balanced more in the future. Chick path needs more love.

On the subject of "things that affect others without their knowledge", normally I would agree and question why the way how MC acts around his hometown to the bully store owner, effects the way Jill perceives MC. But I guess it is one of those limitations for these types of games. It is very hard to retcon every plot point to the main path in a VN setting. So this superficial point system is sadly here to give the meaning to most of the MC's choices. It would be too hard to design every dialogue choice otherwise.

Some quick thoughts cuz I can’t stop thinking about this game.

I love Bella’s attitude. How cold she is toward everybody except MC. How Jill says she’s never seen her react to anybody the way she’s reacted to MC even though she’s still being absolutely robotic most of the time. How she can’t help herself when it comes to caring for MC and how she slowly lets him into her world. When her lust for him boils over. That scene in the spa is chef’s kiss. There’s something about being the only person seemingly capable of breaking down the iron clad walls of this absolute bombshell that is so hot to me. Her chilly exterior makes the rare moments where she’s vulnerable all the more special. I laughed out loud when MC got a small chuckle from her outside the pool and he just sat there with a genuine shocked face.
Nice read, I was never interested in Bella since the start because of her model and how she acts around. Expressionless cold attitude was not my taste. But you gave me a new perspective on the way I look at her now. I agree the more game progressed the more I got warmed up to her. It will be nice to see when she opens up to MC completely.
This coming from somebody with pretty much only genuine "past" relationship being with another female, I'd flip it back at her thanking for the compliment. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Honestly, for me this pretty much says more about societal expectation of what consitutes "masculinity" than MC's actual personality. Would've been fun to throw THAT back at Ms. Feminist, too.
Yes, I'm surprised how many people didn't deduct this. In her way, she praised MC in the best way possible she can, in her mind. I wrote more on this subject before:
So Maya for all her life never experienced a genuinely caring male person. Her father was always a issue, a trouble with her. Oppressive, religious figure. Her brother is fun and all but he is kind of a dork, not a figure with a aura of brilliance or capable of genuine emotions that most girls have and can express easily. Plus he is family so she cannot see him as an opposite gender without any bias.

We know she never had boyfriends or other close male acquaintances. Maya got comfortable with Josy since she is a girl and they share similar personalities.

Insert MC here, Maya experiences the tender care, attention, kindness that she never experienced from a male. She thought either all man are incapable or just they don't show any tender qualities. So MC surprises her a lot and that is the main reason she fell for the MC. Because MC acts like how other girls acted around Maya.

So when she says that MC is like a girl, that is the highest praise Maya can give for MC. I loved that part as an ex-Mayan. It was a genuinely sad part since it made me start regretting leaving her at the last episode.

As I wrote back when the episode 5 first released, I wish we could have both Maya's and Josy's scenes after her dad, we shouldn't be forced to choose between if we are broken up with them before. Because both scenes offer invaluable character development since both of them confess MC about how threeway relationship was the only way to progress without losing MC.

I hope in the next episode, the girl whom didn't had that vital scene with MC gets her chance to confess her genuine feelings.
It's insane how many people think the reason Maya said MC is similar to a girl is because, She either thinks MC is a pussy and needs to man up or she is a femi-nazi and wants to destroy all males starting with converting MC to female, superior gender.

It is funny and sad how many people couldn't deduce why Maya said that to the MC.

SpikyHair

Nov 13, 2019
The code thing is pointless there as you said it, it's either run or get your ass handed to you. I'm sure he wouldn't be able to get away with a single wedgie or just a simple beatdown there.
You don't know that. Anthony, as already noted, is not a violent person. As for "the code," things like Niju Kun are still respected and taught for very good, and directly applicable to that situation, reasons.
The other upside to stand and fight choice is, you get the most satisfying scene in the game up until that point (replaced only by punching Tyballs scene).
I do beg your pardon, sirrah, but were there any satisfaction to be found in such crude behavior in the first place, it would still pale in comparison to these moments:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
On the subject of "things that affect others without their knowledge", normally I would agree and question why the way how MC acts around his hometown to the bully store owner, effects the way Jill perceives MC. But I guess it is one of those limitations for these types of games. It is very hard to retcon every plot point to the main path in a VN setting. So this superficial point system is sadly here to give the meaning to most of the MC's choices. It would be too hard to design every dialogue choice otherwise.
I think of it this way - the choices do not reflect only that exact moment in time and corresponding action, but the overall personality of the character. So Jill reacts not to a specific situation that happened in MC's past, but the abstraction that represents MC's identity as a whole, as implemented with considerations toward the medium's limitations.

It's not a bad way to allow both semblance of freedom of choice (and their consequences) as well as predetermined story progression.
Yes, I'm surprised how many people didn't deduct this. In her way, she praised MC in the best way possible she can, in her mind.
I don't actually recall the exact circumstances surrounding this, so didn't want to throw a potentially incorrect interpretation of the scene. Either way, though, doesn't strike me as something to take offense at, considering where it's coming from.

Last edited:

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
You don't know that. Anthony, as already noted, is not a violent person. As for "the code," things like Niju Kun are still respected and taught for very good, and directly applicable to that situation, reasons.
I do beg your pardon, sirrah, but were there any satisfaction to be found in such crude behavior in the first place, it would still pale in comparison to these moments:
I think of it this way - the choices do not reflect only that exact moment in time and corresponding action, but the overall personality of the character. So Jill reacts not to a specific situation that happened in MC's past, but the abstraction that represents MC's identity as a whole, as implemented with considerations toward the medium's limitations.

It's not a bad way to allow both semblance of freedom of choice (and their consequences) as well as predetermined story progression.
I don't actually recall the exact circumstances surrounding this, so didn't want to throw a potentially incorrect interpretation of the scene. Either way, though, doesn't strike me as something to take offense at, considering where it's coming from.
Well, those are good but is it better than MC manhandling 2.5 assholes? Nah, don't think so :p
Agreed, Anthony doesn't seem like an outright violent guy, but Dawe and the other dude there, they meant business. But in that situation, Anthony would kick MC's ass too.
Whatever tho, can't change preferences hehe. Can we agree on knocking out Tyballs now tho? :WeSmart:

• Angry
Reactions: Shades19

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Well, those are good but is it better than MC manhandling 2.5 assholes? Nah, don't think so :p
Agreed, Anthony doesn't seem like an outright violent guy, but Dawe and the other dude there, they meant business. But in that situation, Anthony would kick MC's ass too.
Whatever tho, can't change preferences hehe. Can we agree on knocking out Tyballs now tho? :WeSmart:
Does this answer your question?

:LOL:

Sep 22, 2017
Ugh, no - ironically, I wrote about this scene (and my preference to the more muted and classy choice within it) a while back already.

I mean, sure, different strokes for different folks, but still.
Both options are great for different reasons. Greeting Tybalt with manners while walking out of the room and acting like spending a night with Jill was the most casual and natural thing is basically beating him at his own game. It's also the choice that doesn't make it look like a one night stand so it's more respectful towards Jill. Then again, maybe you don't want to act classy like them and being a bit immature is just perfectly fine for an 18-year old freshman who wants to stick it to the pretentious high class royalty.

As for me, ever since EP2 of LiS Before The Storm I have one simple rule: If the option presents itself, always go for the finger guns.

Esp``

Aug 21, 2019
Hell yes :LUL::LUL: Wonder how much trouble will we get in for this :unsure:,
I hope it will have serious repercussions and spice up the story since it seemed like a very risky decision. But I don't care, I will always choose punching him lol, jerk deserves it so much. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Zirael Q

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Alguém tem idéia de que dia e qual mês provavelmente sairá do episódio 6?

Does anyone have any idea what day and which month is likely to come out of episode 6
Most likely October but we won't know until much closer to the release.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes