Dec 20, 2019
The MC booked grinding only, she probably charges extra for more (Quinn tried to make us pay more if you sell Camila out) but I bet she does.
Reason why I want to confirm is because, although I don't know about her drug business, I thought her restaurant can be saved by cutting costs. Since all services are provided through the glory holes, unless the customers are veterans, they cannot differentiate what they are fucking on the other side. So Quinn just has to let go of the current employees to save tuition fees, invest in a bunch of tengas/fleshlights, hire some part-time "operators", and she's good to go.

Dashxp4k

Aug 17, 2019
Taking your work seriously, writing serious things and being taken seriously are different things.

In terms of the adult VN genre DPC has two very popular games and 7000 Patreons. AL was a drama with sex. This is a Teen College comedy with sex. I think DPC takes his work seriously, he isn’t easily influenced by the fans. To my knowledge he has only produced two works. AL is generally well regarded For what it is and so is BaDIK. In terms of being taken seriously in the literary world, you’re right, but I don’t think anyone is suggesting he will be a NYT best seller. (Though BaDIK did hit top 20 on steam.

Have we seen her sister? We’ve seen a picture of an unknown female character with a kid on her shoulders. Agree the timeline is questionable, and probably the biggest weakness of the theory. However Jill could have been 3 or 4 when her sister died. Which would be roughly right. Still I think that is probably the biggest where it will all fall down.

I think Camilla said she would only do the Glory Holes. (Or was that Riona?). I’d guess your right that the logic is grinding is $2 $3 for bj $4 For sex and 4/5$ for threesome
Jill is much older when her sister died.

20202020202020202.png

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
well i played last update i want to know that if there are any route beside being a dik or chicks ???
real routes for now there are none.

the only real crossroads is the one between Maya & Josy (friendship or love) and the date with Jade and then Cathe

besides that there is a single scene with Jill that you can only access from Chick, but you only lose the scene, the story is complete even so.

another difference is whether or not Mc is a client of Quinn's restaurant, which gives access to further scenes with the HOTs

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
Reason why I want to confirm is because, although I don't know about her drug business, I thought her restaurant can be saved by cutting costs. Since all services are provided through the glory holes, unless the customers are veterans, they cannot differentiate what they are fucking on the other side. So Quinn just has to let go of the current employees to save tuition fees, invest in a bunch of tengas/fleshlights, hire some part-time "operators", and she's good to go.
The glory hole is just the standard service. They provide full sex for higher prices (like Sarah in Ep2 or Quinn & Riona threesome). The glory hole system isn't probably enough to save tuition fees. They probably provide the "special expensive meals" just for few customers.

Ep5 kinda revealed Burke is a customer. Due to his position and his thirst for young women, he wouldn't be satisfied with the glory hole system. His argument with Jade in ep3 implied he fucked at least three students in the past. It's unclear if he used the restaurant before but he could definitely be a regular. His implication as a major figure in B&R would explain how the HOTs can afford free tuition. I can totally see him as the Weinstein of the game. :sick:

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
You can absolutely be neutral/Grey Jedi. To my knowledge there hasn't been anything major you've lost out on being neutral? I guess it depends on what you think is "major"?

always86

Mar 19, 2020
Jill is much older when her sister died.

View attachment 761553
The assumption there is that the black and white photo is Jill and her sister. While I agree it seems the likely case it raises a question.

1. Why obscure the name?

If it is Jill’s sister, and the only significance is that she is dead, hiding the name doesn’t add anything In that moment for the MC or the audience. The only reason to do so is to keep the identity somewhat secret. if it said ‘Valerie Royce‘ in that moment it would still be meaningless to the MC. We can guess the Text on the bottom is the name, it suggests there is something to hide or at least be revealed there.

Of course that hidden thing could be the Royce name. However having a picture of a Royce wouldn’t automatically prove that Jill is one and DPC could of made this first name only as with Bella.

Similarly you could argue the choice not to reveal Bella’s surname might hold significance, however in that moment I think it is more to reveal she calls her Bella than to hide Bella’s surname.

Reactions: Dashxp4k

6pak2go

May 27, 2020
I must say I have thoroughly enjoyed reading the story discussions and plot theories you guys have as I patiently wait for the next episode to drop. The discussion back on page 3550 was especially good on Maya and Josy. As the thread closes in on 4000 pages, DPC must be quite surprised by the shear number of passionate posts his story has generated. It's an exemplification to his writing skills. Carry on...

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I must say I have thoroughly enjoyed reading the story discussions and plot theories you guys have as I patiently wait for the next episode to drop. The discussion back on page 3550 was especially good on Maya and Josy. As the thread closes in on 4000 pages, DPC must be quite surprised by the shear number of passionate posts his story has generated. It's an exemplification to his writing skills. Carry on...
I'd be surprised if DPC has seen anything people say on this site since they apparently aren't very fond of it these days.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
the great quality of DPC is to create very engaging stories and characters, this I think is recognized by all those who have had to deal with his games

Reactions: 6pak2go

ZeusG

Jul 25, 2020

Why would he browse pirate forums? Our opinion literally don't matter.

Dashxp4k

Aug 17, 2019
He does have a account in this forum
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Joking aside, I hope you enjoy the game. I worked my ass off to create this and boy this is expensive.

I need funding to complete this project.

If you can't afford to donate on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
I mean, literally the first response in this thread is from him, so he is definitely aware of it. My guess for why he doesn’t read it is that making the game is already a full time job, and he doesn’t need another one!

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I mean, literally the first response in this thread is from him, so he is definitely aware of it. My guess for why he doesn’t read it is that making the game is already a full time job, and he doesn’t need another one!
I vaguely recall someone mentioning a long time ago that DPC had become pissed off with some of the stuff in the thread and stopped coming here.

Dashxp4k

Aug 17, 2019
ok I'm analyzing this photo. Tybalt is flexing his $5000 Goldx watch but the comment section the HOTS will tell his party sucks and the DIKs will tell him he got knock the fuck out buy the MC. Btw I don't see any bruises when we punch him.

EeE28bwXoAACiHQ.jpg

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Hugh G. Rection
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes