Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
But we don’t know who is in the Polaroid. It seems likely it‘s Jill’s sister, and agreed if that is Jill she would be to old. But It’s not confirmed who that is.

i don’t think Camila fucked Tommy. Fairly sure she boned Rusty when the laptop was stolen though.
Well, we don't know it is her, but if we think who might be the most two important women for Jill I'd say Bella and her sister. I think we can safely asume that.

I had forgotten about those moans during the DIK party. But maybe it was Sally the spy :ROFLMAO: .

Reactions: BenMeiffert

always86

Mar 19, 2020
Well, we don't know it is her, but if we think who might be the most two important women for Jill I'd say Bella and her sister. I think we can safely asume that.

I had forgotten about those moans during the DIK party. But maybe it was Sally the spy :ROFLMAO: .
My main problem with the photo is why obscure the name? If it’s Jill’s sister which seems likely, the photo saying ‘Val and Jill’ or whatever her name is wouldn’t have revealed anything. The only reason to obscure the name is if there is a reveal. You could argue the reveal is Jill is a Royce. But then the Bella photo is first name only why would Jill write their shared family name on a photo? Perhaps the caption could be ‘sis and me’. But again why hide this? What I’m getting at is there is a story reason for the anonymity of the photo.

Is there new published patron custom renders, btw love the game and Bella
Beach series is finished. We might get something with the Friday update tomorrow. If not there will be something mid week next week. Much as I’d love to see them most of the renders he normally does are restricted to extremely high contributions which I can’t justify, but is also probably why I don’t believe they have leaked anywhere.

Reactions: Toncek146

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Is there new published patron custom renders, btw love the game and Bella
No. The custom renders are never posted here, namely because they're only for patrons on the $75 and above tiers, so a) there probably isn't anyone on that tier on these forums, and b) even there was someone here, there probably aren't many of them on that tier and DPC can possibly figure out which patron posted them if they did so they're not going to risk it.

The only way to get the custom renders yourself would be to pay $75, download all of them from the Patreon page, then either cancel your subscription or take it down to a lower tier.

Reactions: Toncek146

Dashxp4k

Aug 17, 2019
No. The custom renders are never posted here, namely because they're only for patrons on the $75 and above tiers, so a) there probably isn't anyone on that tier on these forums, and b) even there was someone here, there probably aren't many of them on that tier and DPC can possibly figure out which patron posted them if they did so they're not going to risk it.

The only way to get the custom renders yourself would be to pay $75, download all of them from the Patreon page, then either cancel your subscription or take it down to a lower tier.
Or Download all the custom renders. wait the game that's is finish then post it here or released on Reddit.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Or Download all the custom renders. wait the game that's is finish then post it here
The thing about these custom renders for that high tier is that you dont actually know what you're getting and they aren't always sexual in nature. There's some custom renders somewhere in the thread that feature Sage and Jill depicted as a demon and angel respectively, and one with (I think) Maya and Jill cosplaying as Overwatch characters. So it's not always certain character combinations doing sexual things, somethimes it's just total fantasy stuff.

Derek9110

Nov 5, 2017
My main problem with the photo is why obscure the name? If it’s Jill’s sister which seems likely, the photo saying ‘Val and Jill’ or whatever her name is wouldn’t have revealed anything. The only reason to obscure the name is if there is a reveal. You could argue the reveal is Jill is a Royce. But then the Bella photo is first name only why would Jill write their shared family name on a photo? Perhaps the caption could be ‘sis and me’. But again why hide this? What I’m getting at is there is a story reason for the anonymity of the photo.
It's entirely possible that someone else besides Jill made those photos, and as such could have had any number of reasons to put their last name on it. It's also entirely possible that's it's not a reveal at all and DPC had to put the MC's thumb somewhere and it made the most sense to obscure the writing on that photo. I'm not saying it's impossible he put that much thought into a random photo most players won't pay attention to, just that it's not guaranteed that who Jill's family is means anything at all. I think stuff like who leaked the Cathy photo, the reason for Bella's husband leaving and MC's mom are things DPC has put a decent amount of effort into building up reveals to, but Jill's sister or really any family member is unlikely to move the needle all that much (imo). We know she comes from a rich family, who that rich family ends up being might not even be Jill's drama point.

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
It's entirely possible that someone else besides Jill made those photos, and as such could have had any number of reasons to put their last name on it. It's also entirely possible that's it's not a reveal at all and DPC had to put the MC's thumb somewhere and it made the most sense to obscure the writing on that photo. I'm not saying it's impossible he put that much thought into a random photo most players won't pay attention to, just that it's not guaranteed that who Jill's family is means anything at all. I think stuff like who leaked the Cathy photo, the reason for Bella's husband leaving and MC's mom are things DPC has put a decent amount of effort into building up reveals to, but Jill's sister or really any family member is unlikely to move the needle all that much (imo). We know she comes from a rich family, who that rich family ends up being might not even be Jill's drama point.

He had to sit and get models for, pose and then render each of those photos. There's no way he didn't put some thought into them. These aren't random assets he's got and thrown into a scene like the newspapers and such to flesh out the world. These are specific, custom, renders with specific models for a younger Jill, Bella and what appears to be her sister.

Chekhov's gun in most media is one thing, but in a game where you have to hand craft every inch of every scene it becomes exceptionally relevant.

Jun 25, 2017
"Maybe if I help him get rid of these urges now he'll get better and definitely isn't going to want to fuck me later. Yes, that makes sense, I'll just suck his cock real quick while he's asleep on this couch half naked."

Gotta love a good story. :WeSmart:
The games with incest where the story is actually decent are far and few in between. The bar is low for adult VNs

Reactions: Cokebaths

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
That's true, a name wouldn't tell us anything and a last name wouldn't make much sense. Maybe DPC wants to keep things unclear for us despite being the obvious thing.

Miskatonic81

Aug 2, 2020
Suspension of disbelief is kinda required for these kind of games. I guess the good ones make you not realize you're doing it as much.

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
Re the previous discussion:

DPC has changed a lot during the last year or two. When he made AL he was a chippy friendly fellow who had a good sense of humour, but now when he has gone pro he's become much more tense. Understandably as Patreon support is his only income. I like to play poker for fun with friends, but it poker were my profession, I'd probably be tense and salty all the time as well. I haven't been on his discord in months, but back then he was stressed out a lot. Not of people in general, but because he set his bar so high that he has to deliver magnificent updates whatever the cost.

And about the $75 renders etc, he got really paranoid about those leaking, and towards this forum in general. The high-tier renders are requested by the paying patrons as a special reward and not for public use. AFAIK the high-tier patrons have a gentleman's agreement not to post the pictures or other awards to the larger public.

And no. He does not follow or read anything in this thread.

Poisonblack

Apr 8, 2019
Dude is making a lot of money from this game and more and more patrons are coming each day. I don't see a reason to be salty about this thread. This is free adverstising for his game and a lot of people become patrons because they discovered his game right here.

Fighting the internet is dumb. The once powerful music industry learned a very hard lesson about this in the 2000s. DPC could be smart and and think more about his actions before he faces similar problems.

Miskatonic81

Aug 2, 2020
His discord is now patrons only, which is actually how I found this site to begin with because I was craving discussion about his games.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes