Conklingc

Jan 21, 2020
Dude is making a lot of money from this game and more and more patrons are coming each day. I don't see a reason to be salty about this thread. This is free adverstising for his game and a lot of people become patrons because they discovered his game right here.

Fighting the internet is dumb. The once powerful music industry learned a very hard lesson about this in the 2000s. DPC could be smart and and think more about his actions before he faces similar problems.
I don't think DPC is hostile to this site, but Patrons who pay high subscription fees want to feel they are getting what they pay for. This site is the reason I became a patron so the advertising is true, but I'm not a $75/month patron and it's easy to understand he wants to make them feel it's worth spending that much to support him.

Many developers get burned out either because they lose interest or get tired of the criticism. Having a developer that wants to finish projects and make them seem complete is worth supporting to me. I didn't like Acting Lessons, but even after the harsh criticism DPC still finished it with 22 possible endings.

While it is sad to here the developer is more stressed out I feel the product is of very good quality overall, obviously it keeps us engaged with thousands of pages full of people speculating, arguing, or cheering for their favorite parts of the game or characters.

While there are things DPC could do to alienate fans and patrons I don't see not leaving personal messages on a pirate site as acting in a hostile manner.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
His discord is now patrons only, which is actually how I found this site to begin with because I was craving discussion about his games.
Has been that way for ages. Non patrons can join his discord, they just can't access any meaningful areas.

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
Dude is making a lot of money from this game and more and more patrons are coming each day. I don't see a reason to be salty about this thread. This is free adverstising for his game and a lot of people become patrons because they discovered his game right here.

Fighting the internet is dumb. The once powerful music industry learned a very hard lesson about this in the 2000s. DPC could be smart and and think more about his actions before he faces similar problems.
He's well aware that this site played a huge boost in his popularity initially, but today it's more of a liability. For us F95 is a obvious feature, but judging on the earlier discord activity a lot of those who found AL and BADIK on Steam are blissfully unaware of this forum. Some are completely VN amateurs who have played like one Anime VN earlier. And these are measured in thousands, believe or not.

I totally agree that fighting the internet is stupid, but he does his best to contain it and do damage control.

His discord is now patrons only, which is actually how I found this site to begin with because I was craving discussion about his games.
Speaking of which, when 0.3 was released there were over 9000 people on his discord (seriously, not meme 9000), of which around 1200 were patrons. That should tell something about the amount of paying and not-paying people.

Reactions: Tserriednich'sNen

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I compare the need for devs to engage with F95zone to the need for the Beatles to play the Cavern CLub when they're being offerered Shea Stadium.

Roelandt

Jul 10, 2020
Bella Being a DIK

One of the things I love about Bella is that she "Sneaks Peaks" at the MC frequently during the game, probably more than anyone else. I mean, Jade looks but they aren't Sneaks. She's overt about it. But it seems that whenever Bella get's the chance and she gets the options "Sneak Peek (+DIK)" or "Better Not Chance It," she almost always chooses her DIK option. I only noticed it later in the game my first run through, but on subsequent runs I kept my eyes open and saw quite a few.

Below is as comprehensive look as I could manage of the scenes with Bella Sneaking Peeks. If I missed any, please post them. *I've made the images Thumbnails in order to keep the post from being too long. Just click to view.

The first two entries aren't actual Sneak Peeks. They are surprise and shock. But I post them because I believe they gave her a "taste" for wanting to see more throughout the game.

-Caught Nude
ep1_panties_leaving26.jpg ep1_bella_library5.jpg

-The First real Sneak Peek. +1 DIK
ep2_yoga13_blink1.jpg

-Second Sneak Peek. Checking out that bum. +1 DIK
ep2_yoga26.jpg

-Now this is the first time we see Bella being totally creepy. The MC is waking up so who knows how long Bella has been standing there staring at his almost naked body (remember, she undressed him earlier too, but that doesn't count here. I suspect this is a foreshadowing of things to come, so no + DIK. This is character development. So creepy!
Bella1.jpg Foreshadow.jpg

-This is a good one. This is where her Sneak Peeks start getting wide-eyed and intense. +1 DIK
ep2_bella_night9d.jpg

-Now, this one is iffy. I saw lots of shots of Bella "looking like" she was sneaking a peek but these were in the middle of the "blink animation" Doc uses (such as a lot with Jill). This is technically part of a blink, but it SO looks like she Peeking that I included it here. Still, it's technically a blink, so no + DIK.
ep2_carride_7_blink1.jpg

-This one is another blink. BUT, this time she gets a steamy gawk at MC's chest before she blinks. So, +1 DIK.
ep3_isa_confront52_blink1.jpg

-Okay. This isn't technically a Sneak Peek. But she's wearing Mirrored Glasses. Everyone knows that many men (and now women) wear mirrored glasses so they can gawk unseen without restrain. So, for our purposes I'll assume Bella wore these glasses so she can gawk without restraint. It's vague, so no + DIK.
ep4_fr_bella_listen.jpg

-And here's where it get's good. During the Yoga sequence, Bella is No Holds Barred Intensely Peeking at the MC every chance she gets. Even more even than the MC does. Both characters spend the entire scene Peeking at each other. She racks up a bunch of DIK points here. Hilarious!!! +6 DIK (she does the Peek twice during the stretch...and the MC had to snap her out of it both times...awesome).
ep5_yoga1.jpg ep5_yoga_bmc3.jpg ep5_yoga27.jpg ep5_yoga31.jpg ep5_yoga46.jpg
-Here she's overtly staring at the MC's butt during her entire conversation with Jill. The second slide shows what exactly she is staring at. It's technically one Peek, but since it goes on so long, I'll give her +2 DIK.
ep5_yoga49.jpg ep5_yoga50.jpg ep5_yoga51.jpg ep5_yoga51b.jpg

*And there you have it. If Bella was able to have a DIK score, she would have earned at least 12 points from these scenes.
ep3_ending_2.jpg

Roelandt

Jul 10, 2020
this game looks, awsome, i did not find system requirements information for this game?
I don't either, but games like this are very "light." They consist mostly of displayed images and texts and so don't use much system resources. Some of the background programs on my computer uses more resources than BADIK does when its running.

Roelandt

Jul 10, 2020
I don't think we'll see any comments from the DIKs about the punch if it happened or even about the egging, but I imagine Tommy would have a go at him for "stealing" the HOTs and ruining their Hell Week party.

Also, there possibly will be an alternate picture with the bruise or it will be explained as him using make-up to cover it or something like Photoshop to edit it out.
Also, I've been in enough full contact matches to attest that you don't always get a bruises with every punch. We're frail creatures, so most of the time, yes...but not always.

Reactions: Redd23

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
this game looks, awsome, i did not find system requirements information for this game?
Processor: 2.0 GHz Core 2 Duo
Memory: 2 GB of RAM
Graphics: OpenGL 2.0 or DirectX 9.0c compatible
Storage: 6 GB of available space.

Taken from the page of the steam store.
Version 0.5 occupies between 8 to 10 gb.

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
I don't either, but games like this are very "light." They consist mostly of displayed images and texts and so don't use much system resources. Some of the background programs on my computer uses more resources than BADIK does when its running.
Depends on the game and their code. For example High-Rise Climb used to be extremely resource-heavy, so did De Luca IIRC. After better coding it stopped. BADIK had its resource issues at first as well in 0.1. Other games like the Daniels K ones and for example Being a Rock Star are very light.

Dec 20, 2019
Bella Being a DIK

One of the things I love about Bella is that she "Sneaks Peaks" at the MC frequently during the game, probably more than anyone else. I mean, Jade looks but they aren't Sneaks. She's overt about it. But it seems that whenever Bella get's the chance and she gets the options "Sneak Peek (+DIK)" or "Better Not Chance It," she almost always chooses her DIK option. I only noticed it later in the game my first run through, but on subsequent runs I kept my eyes open and saw quite a few.

Below is as comprehensive look as I could manage of the scenes with Bella Sneaking Peeks. If I missed any, please post them. *I've made the images Thumbnails in order to keep the post from being too long. Just click to view.

The first two entries aren't actual Sneak Peeks. They are surprise and shock. But I post them because I believe they gave her a "taste" for wanting to see more throughout the game.

-Caught Nude
View attachment 762464 View attachment 762459

-The First real Sneak Peek. +1 DIK
View attachment 762467

-Second Sneak Peek. Checking out that bum. +1 DIK
View attachment 762469

-Now this is the first time we see Bella being totally creepy. The MC is waking up so who knows how long Bella has been standing there staring at his almost naked body (remember, she undressed him earlier too, but that doesn't count here. I suspect this is a foreshadowing of things to come, so no + DIK. This is character development. So creepy!
View attachment 762470 View attachment 762472

-This is a good one. This is where her Sneak Peeks start getting wide-eyed and intense. +1 DIK
View attachment 762475

-Now, this one is iffy. I saw lots of shots of Bella "looking like" she was sneaking a peek but these were in the middle of the "blink animation" Doc uses (such as a lot with Jill). This is technically part of a blink, but it SO looks like she Peeking that I included it here. Still, it's technically a blink, so no + DIK.
View attachment 762477

-This one is another blink. BUT, this time she gets a steamy gawk at MC's chest before she blinks. So, +1 DIK.
View attachment 762481

-Okay. This isn't technically a Sneak Peek. But she's wearing Mirrored Glasses. Everyone knows that many men (and now women) wear mirrored glasses so they can gawk unseen without restrain. So, for our purposes I'll assume Bella wore these glasses so she can gawk without restraint. It's vague, so no + DIK.
View attachment 762482

-And here's where it get's good. During the Yoga sequence, Bella is No Holds Barred Intensely Peeking at the MC every chance she gets. Even more even than the MC does. Both characters spend the entire scene Peeking at each other. She racks up a bunch of DIK points here. Hilarious!!! +6 DIK (she does the Peek twice during the stretch...and the MC had to snap her out of it both times...awesome).
View attachment 762483 View attachment 762488 View attachment 762484 View attachment 762486 View attachment 762487
-Here she's overtly staring at the MC's butt during her entire conversation with Jill. The second slide shows what exactly she is staring at. It's technically one Peek, but since it goes on so long, I'll give her +2 DIK.
View attachment 762492 View attachment 762493 View attachment 762494 View attachment 762495

*And there you have it. If Bella was able to have a DIK score, she would have earned at least 12 points from these scenes.
View attachment 762496
"Should I? (+Axe)"
"Should I not?"
When Axe > 5
Then chop MC and keep in locked room

Roelandt

Jul 10, 2020
No. The custom renders are never posted here, namely because they're only for patrons on the $75 and above tiers, so a) there probably isn't anyone on that tier on these forums, and b) even there was someone here, there probably aren't many of them on that tier and DPC can possibly figure out which patron posted them if they did so they're not going to risk it.

The only way to get the custom renders yourself would be to pay $75, download all of them from the Patreon page, then either cancel your subscription or take it down to a lower tier.
I started off as a $5 patron, but I keep bumping it up the closer we get to the release because I'm getting more and more excited (yeah...I'm a fan...so sue me...hehe).

I'm not at a $75 member yet, but I still get lots of Renders like the Beach Fun Series. So you don't need to be a $75 dollar member to at least some of them. I can see that there are Custom Renders that are still locked to me, but I'm pleased with the the fact that Doc gives them to us in the first place. I love that he takes the time to even do them. Very cool.

Reactions: Real Kreten

Roelandt

Jul 10, 2020
Why would he browse pirate forums? Our opinion literally don't matter.
Well...your opinion maybe. My opinion is critical to the survival of all life on Earth.

Okay...I might have just made that up. Yep. Pretty sure I did. Nevermind.

Dec 20, 2019
So what you guys are saying is... Senpai won't notice us? :cry:
Yes and no. Some of us still believe that the Almighty one might still lurks in here from time to time, absorbing mountains of our ridiculous garbage ideas, and secretly making #futajill, #KRJ, #psychobellaa reality.

Sometimes it would be stupid just to ignore precious resources freely available no? Unless that person has some principles to stick to.

Miskatonic81

Aug 2, 2020
How dare you call psycho bella and futa jill garbage good sir ;)

But yeah its kinda sad to hear senpai isn't here. First reply to the thread is by him and I thought that was pretty cool

• Haha
Reactions: AvatarStormBringer

flippityflop

Jun 29, 2020
Yes and no. Some of us still believe that the Almighty one might still lurks in here from time to time, absorbing mountains of our ridiculous garbage ideas, and secretly making #futajill, #KRJ, #psychobellaa reality.

Sometimes it would be stupid just to ignore precious resources freely available no? Unless that person has some principles to stick to.
Seriously though...
The Steam forum is just sad. Even DPC's presence there can't change that.
I never been on his Discord, so I don't know how the situation is there.

F95 gets crazy sometimes...
... okay, it gets crazy most of the time. But there's no other place I'd rather discuss this game than here.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes