Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I read some theorys about Jill and Bella I've never heard before, how do you guys know about this? Staying with Bella at the end of episode 3 would be my guess, am I right?
Yeah of course they are theories but they don't come out of the blue, as far as I know. There has to be a solid ground for them amiright?
The "solid ground" for the Bella/Jill theories stems from 3 things:
  1. Bella's "intimate with friends" line in ep 3
  2. The bed scene with Bella and Jill in ep 5
  3. Jill telling the MC in the ep 5 that "I don't think I can make you understand this without telling you things I shouldn't".
It's still obviously a theory, but the ep 5 scene especially made in seem like there was some sexual tension and then Jill's line makes it seem that she'd be worried how the MC would react if she told him that something had happened between them.

Yeah I will try the Bella path, just finished the one with Sage cause I wanted to know why she's so popular and gotta say she has much going for her
There's some very "big" reasons why she is so popular. ;)

ep4_afternoon_bella15b.jpg ep5_bella_lewd21.jpg

People also quite like her personality, because she's mysterious and aloof which makes her appealing.

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
Yeah of course they are theories but they don't come out of the blue, as far as I know. There has to be a solid ground for them amiright?
If you're referring to the psychobella theory then yes. There is copious amounts of evidence and it's definitely canon

Dashxp4k

Aug 17, 2019

This week I've mostly been coding and working on GUI design. I can't spoil what it is that I'm working very hard on, but expect some new features starting in the next episode.

I'm creating something that will take a few weeks to fully complete, but once it's complete it will be future-proof and only need tweaking.

So, I will mostly pose animations and focus on writing code in the upcoming weeks.

My PCs are busy rendering animations (pretty long ones right now) while I spend time coding.

The current status of static renders and animations is as follows:

1550 static renders and 62 animations are complete.

I've playtested what I have to play so far and it's about 3 hours worth of content for one thorough playthrough, but I'm far from finished.

In poll news, the winning option in the cosmetic poll for Josy was option 1. It will be featured in episode 6.

A new poll will start sometime next week.

The Beach Fun special render series is coming to an end next week and I hope you're excited about the final renders. I'm sure you can guess who they will feature.

Today's Beach fun render features Jade. 4k and full HD versions are attached to this post.

Have a nice weekend

----

I've done a fair deal of everything this past week. It started out with a few days of coding and I almost finished a new feature that I've been working hard on.

Actually, there's more than one new feature this episode, but that's something I'll leave you to discover.

I've moved on to writing and posing static renders and animations again. I need to get back to focus on writing dialogue this upcoming week to be able to have material to pose for soon.

I still have plenty of animations left to do and dialogue and static renders are almost neck and neck. It's a stressful period right now, but I'll pull through in time.

This is the current render and animation count:

1714 static renders + 68 animations

Some other nice preliminary stats for the episode, there will be at least:

-15 new licensed songs

-10 new CC0 songs

In poll news, there's an ongoing poll for "Special renders: Main girl". At the moment, it's a split poll where Sage is in the lead in the $10 poll and Isabella is in the lead in the other polls.

When tallied, Isabella is in the overall lead. The poll ends next week, so I'll report the results in the next status update.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
He made 164 renders and 6 animations this week.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
He made 164 renders and 6 animations this week.
A bit less progress than in previous weeks, but that's probably down to them working on this new feature (which hopefully won't have anything to do with a long, protracted game of DnG).

I'd still say we're looking at an end of September/early October release.

Reactions: CynicalBstrd

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
Sigh...People already made the joke

She's a conflicted person yes but i wouldn't say she's mentally ill.

Many believe she will be another Leah but i just don't see it. She'll have a lot of drama and whatnot but i don't see her having mental problems.
Okay. I'm still not seeing the issue with it though. I doubt she'll be a Leah 2.0 but it's not out of the realm of possibilities that she has something going on mentally. Hell, the MC might have something too.

Phynix

Apr 12, 2018
Sigh...People already made the joke

She's a conflicted person yes but i wouldn't say she's mentally ill.

Many believe she will be another Leah but i just don't see it. She'll have a lot of drama and whatnot but i don't see her having mental problems. At least not so far, i don't know
Considering the situation and her behaviour there aren't many ways to interpret MC getting help (for her presumably).

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes