CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
I hate to be THAT guy, but can someone point me to the lastest patreon update on the episode ETA?

always86

Mar 19, 2020
I hate to be THAT guy, but can someone point me to the lastest patreon update on the episode ETA?
There isn’t one. Essentially on Friday he said he’d done about 1850k renders but anticipated as many as 3k (500ish more than ep4 or 5). Theres Also animations.

Best estimate based on previous time scales is mid to late October. But realistically because this is much bigger it could be as late as November. Fingers crossed it will be earlier but it’s unlikely

Reactions: ename144

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
There isn’t one. Essentially on Friday he said he’d done about 1850k renders but anticipated as many as 3k (500ish more than ep4 or 5). Theres Also animations.

Best estimate based on previous time scales is mid to late October. But realistically because this is much bigger it could be as late as November. Fingers crossed it will be earlier but it’s unlikely
I antecipated the previous episode to be late June and it was like a month before that, so I am optimistic.

always86

Mar 19, 2020
I antecipated the previous episode to be late June and it was like a month before that, so I am optimistic.
5 was a week sooner than 4 In terms of production weeks. If the time line remains similar 16th or 23rd of October. But as this is bigger I’m now expecting it to push in to late October/ November. As I said before hopefully I’m wrong and he gets it out sooner but I’m not optimistic

4.80 star(s) 1,562 Votes