ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
It's true that Ep5 only covered 2 days, but I think it resolved quite a lot depending on which path you chose. If you're pursuing Sage as your main LI it advances your relationship significantly and if you didn't enter the threesome with M&J you can learn some important info that may help you pursue a relationship with Josy.
I don't think Episode 5 resolved much of anything, I think it hinted at future developments that will have to do the actual resolving.

The kiss with Sage at the end is significant, but only because of the implication that Sage is starting to consider moving on from Chad. She doesn't actually do any such thing yet, and Melanie and Sarah's weird conspiracy reinforces that; they feel they need to take action to make anything actually happen.

Likewise, the 'just friends' route with Maya and Josy strongly suggests the girls might still have feelings for the MC, but officially they remain committed to each other. It will be up to later episodes to actually turn this information into a path to a relationship.

In short, Episode 5 does setup some things for the future, but for the most part the relationships and plot threads are all were they were when we entered the episode.

MRG101

Aug 2, 2019
Well, when we start the episode it's the Hell Week evaluation on the Saturday night and I don't think we get any specific time, but it's probably around 9 or 10 at night. The next day the MC does a bit of yoga with Bella and Jill then has breakfast with them and can optionally go see M&J after that. When he arrives at the DIK mansion it's still sunny so it's probably around midday or early afternoon at that point.

The summary screen is the MC in the "library" with his DIK jacket at night, and maybe this is an indication he spent the rest of the day there, but in terms of the action we saw unfold it's probably around 12-16 hours of in-game time.

No official announcements and won't get one until they know for sure, but best guesstimates from people here is October.

If you want to catch up on what's been released so far, you can take a look at this:

We're certainly locked in to the Major Choices that take those blocks away, but the smaller decisions that decide status do not appear to be locked in at all and even if you've knocked off the "Massive" portion of the affinity bar, you can still be a Massive DIK or CHICK, so it doesn't really seem to have an affect on how high the MC's status can go.

Honestly, we've had many discussions here about how this status/affinity system has issues because aside from locking the player out of certain scenes and relationships, it doesn't create quite as much control over him as a character or his personality as people think, and is really just a convoluted way of creating replayability even if what you get locked out of doesn't often make much sense.

Iˇve tried a go around: Being a DIK turning into a CHICK for this reason alone. The game doesn´t give the bars back, so I can only be a Huge CHICK, being the HUGE DICK at the start. I guess this will be my neutral run unless, the bar starts to have an effect, in other areas. Case and point, being in relationship with Sage.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
We're certainly locked in to the Major Choices that take those blocks away, but the smaller decisions that decide status do not appear to be locked in at all and even if you've knocked off the "Massive" portion of the affinity bar, you can still be a Massive DIK or CHICK, so it doesn't really seem to have an affect on how high the MC's status can go.
Is that true? When I tried to test that it looked to me like once I had lost enough blocks from the DIK side I couldn't achieve Massive DIK status no matter how many points I got. But that was a while ago so maybe I'm misremembering.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Is that true? When I tried to test that it looked to me like once I had lost enough blocks from the DIK side I couldn't achieve Massive DIK status no matter how many points I got. But that was a while ago so maybe I'm misremembering.
I feel I remember some people posting screenshots showing Massive status when those blocks were gone, and they didn't have the "cheat" menu on the screenshot, so I'm just basing it off of that. Perhaps if you attain something like Massive CHICK status but make a few DIK major choices and keep making -DIK choices, then you can stay as Massive CHICK status, but if you go below it then you can't go back to it.

Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
The kiss with Sage at the end is significant, but only because of the implication that Sage is starting to consider moving on from Chad. She doesn't actually do any such thing yet, and Melanie and Sarah's weird conspiracy reinforces that; they feel they need to take action to make anything actually happen.
I was going to ask about this in case i missed something but i'm assuming that by the end of Ep5 we are still to learn who Chad is cheating with? That scene with Sarah and Melanie made it seem like it was with Melanie that he's messing around with but they could be talking about something else. Unless there is a continuity error it couldn't be Melanie as i've just replayed the gym scene and Melanie and Sarah are running on the tread mil while Chad is in the locker room talking to the person on his phone. Or is the potential gay thing still a possible something? (I read that a little while back somewhere here)

Reactions: Silver-Argus
Sep 22, 2017
I don't think Episode 5 resolved much of anything, I think it hinted at future developments that will have to do the actual resolving.

Likewise, the 'just friends' route with Maya and Josy strongly suggests the girls might still have feelings for the MC, but officially they remain committed to each other. It will be up to later episodes to actually turn this information into a path to a relationship.

In short, Episode 5 does setup some things for the future, but for the most part the relationships and plot threads are all were they were when we entered the episode.
To be fair, it IS the first episode of the new season so it isn't really supposed to resolve a whole lot but bring up new questions and start new paths that would be answered and resolved in the next 3. The reason it felt a bit unsatisfying to me is because becoming a DIK brother and earning that jacket really should've been the end of the first season. Instead, it was dangled in front of our faces then got taken away and most of EP5 became one big "not just yet" waiting game where we were running errands to finally return to what should've been our night of celebration. Kind of ironic that during this nearly episode long metaphorical blueballing session the MC produced enough nut to feed a whole family of squirrels for a week.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I played with a cheat mod after episode 5 but even without one, it is still possible View attachment 775820
:confused::cry:

you're right, I remembered wrong, I thought it was necessary to have tried with both

What are you talking about? :WaitWhat: You don't get rejected by M&J in ep 4 so long as you have Neutral or CHICK affinity, and if you've had "sex" with at least one of them.
I am old, it is very hot and I miss a beat

D

Deleted member 2739658

I was going to ask about this in case i missed something but i'm assuming that by the end of Ep5 we are still to learn who Chad is cheating with? That scene with Sarah and Melanie made it seem like it was with Melanie that he's messing around with but they could be talking about something else. Unless there is a continuity error it couldn't be Melanie as i've just replayed the gym scene and Melanie and Sarah are running on the tread mil while Chad is in the locker room talking to the person on his phone. Or is the potential gay thing still a possible something? (I read that a little while back somewhere here)
Actually, I think the one Chad's messing around with is Troy, you're dorm mate from the beginning. There's a number of small clues all through the game that point that way.

Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
Actually, I think the one Chad's messing around with is Troy, you're dorm mate from the beginning. There's a number of small clues all through the game that point that way.
Cool, i guess i'm blind as bat then! If we were going down the gay route for him i was thinking Jamie. He says some odd things and he was present and able for the laptop shenanigans (Doubtful of that though) What are the clues you mentioned?

Last edited:
Reactions: Silver-Argus

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Now i just can't get it out of my head!!!

Mc introduces Jill to his dad.
"Hi, dad. Meet my girlfriend, we've been together for a while now and... yes, i know. Can i at least hold her hand without using a condom? No? ...thought at much :cautious: So ehm.."
"Jill, meet
. Dad, she is Jill.... you saw her the last time i swear! "

If something like this won't happen i will be disappointed :sneaky:

D

Deleted member 2739658

Cool, i guess i'm blind as bat then! If we were going down the gay route for him i was thinking Jamie. He says some odd things and he was present and able for the laptop shenanigans (Doubtful of that though) What are the clues you mentioned?
Troy's reactions to the MC are way over the top, he's upset that he get's a room mate in a dorm where you'd normally expect a room mate. He also sneaks out in the middle of the night and seems to be almost panicked that MC might see his visitor the next morning.

Then look at Sage's conversation's with Chad. He only wants her around when he's at party's or out with the Alpha's. That kiss after he ask for her help. If someone really needed her help as bad as Chad does, I think they would be able to muster a little more physical affection than that.

Of course all of these are just a guess, there's no way to prove a theory given the info that we have. But I'd bet on Chad/Troy just given the impressions I've seen.

zoyle

Jan 23, 2019
Is it even worth trying to argue with him at this point? He puts Maya and Josy's relationship on a pedestal and protects it tooth and claw and refuses to believe anyone claiming they have feelings for MC.

It has nothing to do with affinities or choices. That's just something he firmly believes for some reason.

I have no idea what his deal is.
I'm not quite sure what your deal is but that is an accurate description of the requirements to join the three-person relationship vs not. DPC's official walkthrough covers it, and I've played both DIK and CHICK characters, and my heavily DIK affinity character was not accepted even though he met the other requirements. Sex with Josy or the near-sex attempt with Maya and neutral or Chick affinity (not status, but major choice affinity) do the job.

Now, it may be possible in the future to re-initiate a relationship with one or both despite not being able to rejoin them at that particular juncture, but his statement's accurate, and it has nothing to do with putting 'their relationship' on a pedestal. Clearly that choice does not mean any existing sexual interest between MC and either girl is gone, and a plotline where the relationship between the two of them doesn't survive seems completely reasonable as a potential future development.

Conklingc

Jan 21, 2020
Doesn't the mod usually get updated also? Does that take very long?
Yes it gets an update too, usually takes a few days to a couple weeks depending on how busy the person doing the Mod is and how much material they need to go through (they are usually pretty fast on this site). Sometimes they add extra features when updating it as well.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes