crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
Yeah, but if you can rock that giant mountain of muscle that is Caleb ..... what hope does Tommy have really .... unless he's a dirty fighter, didn't Dawe even kick his ass? Wasn't sure if it was just a straight fight with those two or if the other jocks piled in to beat Tommy? It wasn't clear to me.
judging by the fight with alphas in episode 2, fight with Chad in episode 3 and fight with Caleb, most likely scenario is Dawe jumped Tommy from behind and beat him up while Tommy was curling up on the ground

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
judging by the fight with alphas in episode 2, fight with Chad in episode 3 and fight with Caleb, most likely scenario is Dawe jumped Tommy from behind and beat him up while Tommy was curling up on the ground
Yeah that sounds about right from what we see of Dawe and the jocks.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
bruh, when did the banner for the game change? seeing Quinn in there makes me believe she will at some point become a LI.
Probably yesterday. DPC updated their Patreon page with new renders that are likely for the new Special Render menu in ep 6, and Quinn was there in the previous banner too so it doesn't mean much in terms of her being a LI, she's just an important character in the story.

Old Banner
banner1.jpg

New Banner
banner2.jpg

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Probably, but that's not what they were discussing.

Quinn sells to the Jocks and they had a big order she was going to fulfill, but then Chad attacked the MC and the college put the Jocks under surveillance, so Dawe went to Quinn to back out of the deal since they're being watched and it would be risky. That's why Quinn arranged the thing with the Preps as a way to try and recoup her losses.

So them meeting had nothing to do with the Cathy pic.
Too many assumptions. You may be right, but you can't be sure of the reason they met.

Reactions: ThePresident451

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Too many assumptions. You may be right, but you can't be sure of the reason they met.
I'd say with this one it's pretty obvious.

Quinn mentions the deal with the Jocks to Riona in ep 3 and also in that ep we find out that the Jocks are under surveillance by the college after what Chad did, then Dawe shows up to speak to Quinn at the end of the episode. At the start of ep 4, Riona aska how things went with Dawe and she basically tells her it's bad news, then we definitively find out in ep 5 when Tommy confronts Quinn that the Jocks have backed out of their deal with her.

Pretty easy to put all that together and realise that Dawe was there to discuss the deal for the birth control pills.

Reactions: ename144
Sep 22, 2017
Probably yesterday. DPC updated their Patreon page with new renders that are likely for the new Special Render menu in ep 6, and Quinn was there in the previous banner too so it doesn't mean much in terms of her being a LI, she's just an important character in the story.

Old Banner
View attachment 780233

New Banner
View attachment 780234
I just want to say how much I love Sage's fashion development on these banners. She finally found a clean shirt to put on, that denim jacket couldn't have been comfortable on her bare nipples. I mean she's still not familiar with the concept of the bra but baby steps I guess.

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
Reactions: Holy Bacchus

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I'd say with this one it's pretty obvious.

Quinn mentions the deal with the Jocks to Riona in ep 3 and also in that ep we find out that the Jocks are under surveillance by the college after what Chad did, then Dawe shows up to speak to Quinn at the end of the episode. At the start of ep 4, Riona aska how things went with Dawe and she basically tells her it's bad news, then we definitively find out in ep 5 when Tommy confronts Quinn that the Jocks have backed out of their deal with her.

Pretty easy to put all that together and realise that Dawe was there to discuss the deal for the birth control pills.
That considering it is about something we know and not about something else we don't. You may be right (totally or partially) or maybe not, but you usually take your theories for granted too easily. You can say that meeting could have been about something, but you can't possibly say it was about something.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
That considering it is about something we know and not about something else we don't. You may be right (totally or partially) or maybe not, but you usually take your theories for granted too easily. You can say that meeting could have been about something, but you can't possibly say it was about something.
The difference with this one and other theories/hypotheses I have is that, while those others are about coming up with plausible assumptions based on 1 or 2 little hints, the Dawe/Quinn conversation has 4 fairly conclusive pieces of evidence that what they talked about was most definitely the deal for the pills. Saying that it wasn't or that they also discussed a plan to leak the Cathy pic on the DIKs account is what is, in this instance, a theory that's totally out of left field and not backed up by anything.

I still view Quinn as a prime suspect for the Cathy pic though, but I don't believe she will have conspired with the Jocks to do it if it was her doing. More likely I see it as Quinn unilaterally deciding to do it thinking that by getting the DIKs in trouble it would take some of the heat of the Jocks and she could try to persuade Dawe to make good on their previous deal.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dashxp4k

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Not including Arieth STD's are practically non-existent in this game even though a lot of the characters are having unprotected sex with each other and a few are even needle sharing with one another.
I can't speak to needle use, that's never been my thing - but in my younger days (call it 16-25) I got passed around with a lot of partners. Far more than MC has dealt with, and most of it equally unprotected. Young and dumb, but apparently lucky. Ended up with Arieth's problem once, and knew exactly where it had come from. The testing I underwent following that left me with two important pieces of information.

1. Finding out you're clean is a very good bit of relief (esp. when a few formers were not)
2. I ain't letting anybody near my junk with a cotton swab again, they'll get stabbed.

• Haha
Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

always86

Mar 19, 2020
The difference with this one and other theories/hypotheses I have is that, while those others are about coming up with plausible assumptions based on 1 or 2 little hints, the Dawe/Quinn conversation has 4 fairly conclusive pieces of evidence that what they talked about was most definitely the deal for the pills. Saying that it wasn't or that they also discussed a plan to leak the Cathy pic on the DIKs account is what is, in this instance, a theory that's totally out of left field and not backed up by anything.

I still view Quinn as a prime suspect for the Cathy pic though, but I don't believe she will have conspired with the Jocks to do it if it was her doing. More likely I see it as Quinn unilaterally deciding to do it thinking that by getting the DIKs in trouble it would take some of the heat of the Jocks and she could try to persuade Dawe to make good on their previous deal.
I'm fairly certain it was Quinn though I think it had to be in order to get in the DiKs safe. It's just too coindental that the safe was uncovered.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019

Guesses, even well substantiated guesses are just that, guesses. We are just a piece of evidence away of all the pieces fitting in some other way. Red herrings are a thing. I'm not saying your theory is wrong, I'm saying you shouldn't treat is as if they were facts.

Reactions: n0cn1l

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Yeah, but if you can rock that giant mountain of muscle that is Caleb ..... what hope does Tommy have really .... unless he's a dirty fighter, didn't Dawe even kick his ass? Wasn't sure if it was just a straight fight with those two or if the other jocks piled in to beat Tommy? It wasn't clear to me.
Tommy got jumped
screenshot0096.png

Reactions: Naxer

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Guesses, even well substantiated guesses are just that, guesses. We are just a piece of evidence away of all the pieces fitting in some other way. Red herrings are a thing. I'm not saying your theory is wrong, I'm saying you shouldn't treat is as if they were facts.
Quinn has a deal to sell pills to the Jocks, the Jocks get put under surveillance after the Chad incident, Dawe comes to see Quinn shortly after finding out they're under surveillance, Quinn tells Riona and Tommy the deal with the Jocks is off.

So, if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck...:WeSmart:

Reactions: RonnieBoi
4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes