Bereg Jonis

Jul 7, 2020
I would like to believe that Derek's 'revenge' for diddling his sister demonstrates that he's a good soul who will never betray us.
Derek may act like an idiot, but he has a very strong sense of loyalty, i doubt he would ever do anything to betray MC trust, if anything, i would bet my chips on MC doing something to bretray Derek's, if anything on that matter would happen ofc, but i doubt it, their relationship seems kind of a unbreakable bond by now.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
This thread gets better and better...

Limp dick theories...bella an axe murderer...cuckolding...cockblocking....unknown familiy relations...

To know we have Game of Fraternaties...with Magnar Lanister playing the evil Cersei....Tommy gonna take the knee and be executed....Chad becomes the outcast hero that wanders the college protecting one of the women....

While MC Snow becomes a man and tries to take down House Jock :p
Futa Jill best theory

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Then how do you explain the dildos left at the trashed mansion? unless you suppose the nerds used Sally's stash of dildos? The game states it was the Alphas under Rusty's bio and that's what I'll believe until we learn or are told otherwise.
Key word, believe, not know. I could be wrong but I don't buy that the Jocks would actually leave the name of their frat spray painted all over the Diks mansion and the karma message doesn't need to apply to the Jocks either.

A final thought, where was Bert when Derek went to 'borrow' his drone? :unsure:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Key word, believe, not know. I could be wrong but I don't buy that the Jocks would actually leave the name of their frat spray painted all over the Diks mansion and the karma message doesn't need to apply to the Jocks either.

A final thought, where was Bert when Derek went to 'borrow' his drone? :unsure:
They're the Jocks. Of course they're going to plaster their insignia all over the place because that's what juvenile morons like them would do.

Honestly, what's more likely; a bunch of moronic Jocks trashing the house of their rivals when they get the chance, or the Jocks quietly going back into their house to continue their party all the while the whole incident was being watched by a third party like the Nerds who decided to trash the DIK mansion, plaster the walls with Alpha symbols, and somehow plant a stash of the same dildos that were first used by the Jocks and then by the DIKs in the mansion?

This is one instance where I really don't think it's all that complicated and is exactly as it appears.

I love how this thread finds some absurd theory and explores it to the very end, never change guys haha
This is the way. :cool:

Reactions: RonnieBoi
Sep 22, 2017
As incredibly dumb as leaving their name on the crime scene would be while their frat is already under scrutiny, I don't see any of them having better judgement. Chad was clearly the "smartest" (scary, I know) of them and he's not there to warn everyone of the possible consequences because he's probably off playing 'Brokeback Mountain' with Troy.

I could still see the betas pulling the strings, maybe the jocks did actually throw the dildos back but stopped there so in order to escalate things Magnar's people put on the finishing touches and trashed the place, knowing that the dildos would point at the alphas. I know, it's reaching pretty hard but a simple frat war - especially with a leader missing - just sounds a little too bland.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
As incredibly dumb as leaving their name on the crime scene would be while their frat is already under scrutiny, I don't see any of them having better judgement. Chad was clearly the "smartest" (scary, I know) of them and he's not there to warn everyone of the possible consequences because he's probably off playing 'Brokeback Mountain' with Troy.

I could still see the betas pulling the strings, maybe the jocks did actually throw the dildos back but stopped there so in order to escalate things Magnar's people put on the finishing touches and trashed the place, knowing that the dildos would point at the alphas. I know, it's reaching pretty hard but a simple frat war - especially with a leader missing - just sounds a little too bland.
So the Nerds were spying on them during their alteraction at the Jock house, followed the Jocks, saw them throws the dildos, and then decided to escalate things? :WaitWhat:

I'd admire the effort to try and turn the Nerds into Keyser Soze, but I really think they're nothing more than amusing side characters and not some cloak and dagger bad guys trying to sew division for an unclear gain.

flippityflop

Jun 29, 2020
This is my main amusement with this theory. Exactly, for what purpose would the nerds being doing anything, at all...to anyone?
Because the nerds have no footing in the story. So far, the only thing that connects us to them is Magnar selling us boosters and that accursed D&G game.

Reactions: xsssssssss

Bereg Jonis

Jul 7, 2020
IF, and that's a big IF, the nerds have anything to do with all that mess, i believe it would be a much quiet role, like, i don't know, just maybe hacking into the Dik's laptop and getting access to their content. They could be responsible to sending the Arieth pics to the jocks and cause Chad to be removed from the frat, and also making the Cathy post. They would put both frats in war against each others and watching them fight while eating some delicious popcorn on the side.

Sep 22, 2017
So the Nerds were spying on them during their alteraction at the Jock house, followed the Jocks, saw them throws the dildos, and then decided to escalate things? :WaitWhat:

I'd admire the effort to try and turn the Nerds into Keyser Soze, but I really think they're nothing more than amusing side characters and not some cloak and dagger bad guys trying to sew division for an unclear gain.
Oh believe me, I was scratching my head as well while writing that.:LOL:

But the alternative is just so obvious and bland. Besides, what do you mean you're not the one proposing the outlandish theory? This isn't how we usually play this game!:D

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
They're the Jocks. Of course they're going to plaster their insignia all over the place because that's what juvenile morons like them would do.

Honestly, what's more likely; a bunch of moronic Jocks trashing the house of their rivals when they get the chance, or the Jocks quietly going back into their house to continue their party all the while the whole incident was being watched by a third party like the Nerds who decided to trash the DIK mansion, plaster the walls with Alpha symbols, and somehow plant a stash of the same dildos that were first used by the Jocks and then by the DIKs in the mansion?

This is one instance where I really don't think it's all that complicated and is exactly as it appears.
If Bacchus of all people is saying it isn't that complicated and is exactly how it appears then it's exactly how it appears.

Reactions: Holy Bacchus

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Because the nerds have no footing in the story. So far, the only thing that connects us to them is Magnar selling us boosters and that accursed D&G game.
But they don't need to have any kind of footing or even a big, important role in the story. There is an RP counter for them so perhaps being in their good books will help with something later on down the line, but that's probably all they're there for.

Oh believe me, I was scratching my head as well while writing that.:LOL:

But the alternative is just so obvious and bland. Besides, what do you mean you're not the one proposing the outlandish theory? This isn't how we usually play this game!:D
How dare you say my theories are "outlandish"! :eek: I'll have you know they're well reasoned, logical hypotheses based on known facts and in-depth character analysis.

My honour has been insulted, good sir. I challenge thee to pistols at dawn!

;):p

If Bacchus of all people is saying it isn't that complicated and is exactly how it appears then it's exactly how it appears.
This is probably the nicest thing you've ever said about me. :giggle: I'm really very touched. :cry:

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
But they don't need to have any kind of footing or even a big, important role in the story. There is an RP counter for them so perhaps being in their good books will help with something later on down the line, but that's probably all they're there for.
People are just assuming the Betas role in this game has to be antagonistic when it can be neutral or even good.

flippityflop

Jun 29, 2020
But they don't need to have any kind of footing or even a big, important role in the story.
It's not up to you to decide whether they need any kind of footing in the story.
And I never said or implied it has to be big or important.
There is an RP counter for them so perhaps being in their good books will help with something later on down the line,
Oh, that's right... The RPs are used for favors now.

Edit: And btw. Could you please remind me who you think is behind Cathy's cluck and the blackmailing of Chad?

Last edited:
Reactions: ChipLecsap
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes