Traitus

Aug 6, 2017
Yeah, he purchased Mona's services from Quinn but Mona couldn't go through with it. Thoough, I'm not sure Professor Burke is the dean.
Are you sure she didn't go through with it?
The sheets on that bed are the only ones that are not perfect in that house.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Whether she did or didn't go through with it seem irrelevent to me, what's more relevent is what she was told beforehand vs what he was told beforehand. She may have been expecting one of the Preps to want a blowjob whereas he may have been expecting her to be up for light BDSM and anal.

I fully admit that I'm succumbing to tunnel vision at this point but I see the Mona walk-out as further evidence that Quinn is crumbling under the financial weight of a debt she'll never be able to repay.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
And that runs up against the issue I was talking to Bacchus about, namely, what is it about this kid that makes anyone think he could do anything to help in most of these situations. The best he can do is encourage some of them to keep their distance and others to go to the police and try to strike a deal.

I actually quite like Quinn as a character but I think, no matter what we do, she's doomed (I'm flashing to that one O.C episode that showed an alternate timeline where Ryan didn't go to live with the Cohens and Marrissa died anyway and far sooner than she did in the real timeline)
The reason he can do anything to help is because he's the protagonist of this story, and protagonists always find a way, even when they're dragged into things that are completely outside their own personal sphere and seem impossible to overcome.

Unless DPC is still hiding us the real "bad guy" of the game, Quinn seems the obvious troublemaker for what it's to come. At the moment, we all can see how she and her shenanigans can hurt the MC and all our main LI... except Bella and JIll. Which is what have me intrigued. We can choose a CHICK path to pursue one (or both) of them while neglecting M&J and obviously Sage, and of course we can do a run avoiding Quinn and her dirty business as much as possible. So anything bad happening to her would only affect the MC in a very slightly way (and mainly because Maya is Derek's sister). But I can't see how it could affect Jill and Bella. In this route I'm saying, DPC might have in mind another shocking event completely unrelated to Quinn. Basically because if the only 'turning point' is something related to Quinn, it won't cause an emotional impact in many players, and I doubt that's an expected outcome for this game.

Bella's secret is the main suspect for that alternative shocking event, but I'm failing to see how it could affect Jill, who seems to be in the known. So my guess is that we're still blind about the greatest turning point in the whole plot
We've already seen that this will game force cetain things along the same narrative even if the player has had little involvement in it, and the Quinn situation is likely to be the same sort of thing. Having 2 separate yet hugely impactful moments for 2 different paths doesn't seem likely.

What sheets and what bed? Mona emerges from a room downstairs that the MC never enters, so I don't know what you could be referring to here.

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Weak? Maybe but I wasn't looking for strong connections, merely looking to debunk your assertion that Bella and Jill weren't affected by Quinn's actions. A scandel of this nature on a college of this size (what's the highest dorm room number shown? The highest I remember is in the 70s during the second free roam)
What I meant is that the foreseable consequences for Maya, Josie and Sage would be much stronger than those for Jill and Bella, even if B&R is forced to shut down. So any Quinn related drama will cause a bigger emotional impact in those pursuing them than in those going after Jill and Bella, and I don't think DPC will let almost half the players having such a less "dramatic" experience.

Then, either he has planned different dramas for each girl (or group of girls) so your MC will be more involved in one of those situations while the other(s) run in the background or don't even happen at all (very unlikely, as Holy Bacchus said) , or there will be a bigger problem still in the hide that would affect all the LIs greatly and in a similar way. As for now, as I've said, Quinn's business can have a very small impact over Bella and Jill (comparing it with the damage they could bring to the others), so there would be a great difference in what different players would get to experience. Assuming, obviously, that DPC's intentions are to make us suffer for our main LI's fate no matter who she is

Reactions: crabsinthekitchen

MadFoole

Feb 8, 2020
I've been mulling over the locked room in Bella's home. The one she always runs to intervene if she hears someone trying the door. Could it be that she's actually a widow, and an altar to her deceased husband is in there? Maybe things will take a supernatural turn as she's trying to call his spirit back to her in there? Or another possibility, is that leads down to a basement where she and her absent husband got kinky and it's a dungeon filled with S&M gear and a sex swing.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
I've been mulling over the locked room in Bella's home. The one she always runs to intervene if she hears someone trying the door. Could it be that she's actually a widow, and an altar to her deceased husband is in there? Maybe things will take a supernatural turn as she's trying to call his spirit back to her in there? Or another possibility, is that leads down to a basement where she and her absent husband got kinky and it's a dungeon filled with S&M gear and a sex swing.
Neither. Though it has to be something significant or the reveal falls flat.

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
I didn't expect you to do a 180 so fast.
All of Quinn's actions so far indicates she doesn't sleep around with just anybody. She even said that on the rooftop. She did offer herself on the menu for only one occasion and that was because they were short on money, like an amount of a tuition money. Must be a lot for B&R. Mind you, even Tommy is surprised if MC fucks Quinn. Quinn does them to MC because she likes him. That's all. This should show something if you have a working set of eyes and a decent ability to understand.

Also pretty hypocritical for people to say stuff like "Quinn slept with millions of dudes I'm not gonna touch her boohoo" but they also like Camila, Riona, Sarah, Melanie etc?
What the actual fuck are you on about lol? I didn't even say anything different. :WaitWhat::WaitWhat::WaitWhat::WaitWhat::WaitWhat::WaitWhat::WaitWhat:

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Once again. I said it as a joke. Hence the kappa at the end. Damn why are you people so butthurt and self righteous. I don't get it. To me, while I do see her as a pretty woman with a sexy body, I can't see her as anything more than a friend. I wouldn't fuck her even if she was a virgin. Then again i have never been one for just jumping anyone who had a pussy and a pair of nice handfuls (up and down).
What I said wasn't directed to you specifically, there are some people think like that in a serious way. Should've added that, my bad pal

Jun 21, 2018
I wonder which of the updates will focus on the Big Athletic Meeting that the Jocks have been building up to? Maybe episode 8? Since then they'd finally tie up the Chad Cheating Saga, and probably the Chad Blackmail Saga as well. I'd expect both to have significant blowback to Chad, MC and Sage, if not in external consequences, then internal ones ie emotional impact.

Might see a rift between Sage and Protagonist, either where she's forced to make a choice between him and Chad (I find it unlikely but possible) or she's genuinely hurt by whatever happens etween her and Chad and the MC will have some of the blame, knowing DCP it'd be for good reasons (one way I see it happening is that you have to be a Dick to get the event, and due to it you're forced to pick a dickish choice).

Then Chad, who I see as being build up with genuine depth, so I don't he will be one of the usual shallow bully antagonist that keeps the girl due to reasons until MC heroically shows her who's better. We might see a genuine reconciliation and friendship, or at least useful acquaintance, specially if Tommy becomes more antagonistic as he seems to be.

ratttta

Jun 8, 2018
I wonder which of the updates will focus on the Big Athletic Meeting that the Jocks have been building up to? Maybe episode 8? Since then they'd finally tie up the Chad Cheating Saga, and probably the Chad Blackmail Saga as well. I'd expect both to have significant blowback to Chad, MC and Sage, if not in external consequences, then internal ones ie emotional impact.

Might see a rift between Sage and Protagonist, either where she's forced to make a choice between him and Chad (I find it unlikely but possible) or she's genuinely hurt by whatever happens etween her and Chad and the MC will have some of the blame, knowing DCP it'd be for good reasons (one way I see it happening is that you have to be a Dick to get the event, and due to it you're forced to pick a dickish choice).

Then Chad, who I see as being build up with genuine depth, so I don't he will be one of the usual shallow bully antagonist that keeps the girl due to reasons until MC heroically shows her who's better. We might see a genuine reconciliation and friendship, or at least useful acquaintance, specially if Tommy becomes more antagonistic as he seems to be.
8 sounds about right. unless these sagas reach their peak during it, but i doubt it. Probably the 7th episode for these sagas. We have to get some answers soon, right now the pace is good but it can´t drag for too much.

Kinda thought that they will grow apart over time, too. Sage won´t let go of chad without a fight (she uses bicocaulars to spy on him without being the MC of such a game for f´s sake). I think the way that it happens depends on what the MCs action were (sage path or not) but I expect a rocky ride. Either the MC gets the blame for seducing(?) her during a delicate time and they grow apart for a short amound of time or the MC has done nothing with her and she just retreats to cope with everything. This way the story can continue when this saga is done with her temporaly out of the way. The story branches for a short time but gets back on the linear plot (it´s necessary for a good story, guys).

Remember the time in the office where you can defend Chad? That´s when I was convinced that Chad is a potential ally. Friendship, I don´t know, but definitely a temporary allianse against a mutual enemy, and mutual respect.

Matt2012021

Jul 18, 2020
Before the lock downs started i has never played games likes these have to say this game has brought me so much joy i truly love it can't wait to see what happen next in it.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Hey guys, which affinity unlocks maximum story scenes (those locked choices) chick or dik?
There is no max path, some scenes are locked to Affinity, requiring more than one playthrough, in fact, you need at least three save to cover the paths at the end of Chapter 3/beginning of chapter 4 so I have Dik, a Chick and a Neutral saves and pick one for each.

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
I think he's struggling with the writing a bit. There are too many subplots and some are completely not present in certain episodes which makes those threads seem disjointed. Like the Chad/Sage thing was barely touched upon in the last 1-2 episodes, where Sage used to make a huge deal out of it beforehand. And it's unfeasible to explain it with her investigating on her own, since it was made a point that she explicitly needed MC's help on that end.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I think he's struggling with the writing a bit. There are too many subplots and some are completely not present in certain episodes which makes those threads seem disjointed. Like the Chad/Sage thing was barely touched upon in the last 1-2 episodes, where Sage used to make a huge deal out of it beforehand. And it's unfeasible to explain it with her investigating on her own, since it was made a point that she explicitly needed MC's help on that end.

you're right, but I think that more than managing the various subplots (I am convinced that the general plan is already fixed), the problem is to carry them out simultaneously.

in the first cycle the only plots carried forward for real are those of Maya and Josy, with the other Lis at the most, small steps forward have been made but the situation remains quite frozen.

it's not easy at all

Reactions: CynicalBstrd
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes