Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
That is for Sure!!! So far the most cruel thing that DPC has pull off , was that You had to choose between Josy or Maya sex scene !
both are so good, and after you did all the thing with Maya its feel good to make the next step, or toward step for more.
On the other hand, there is Josy , who was really missing out a lot , so it's nice to finally spend time with her more, the conversation was good, and that SEX scene was Excellent. all was missing a little spanking of Josy sexy ass, but everything else was awesome :love: :cool::devilish:
I believe this was the most cruel thing DPC has done so far
screenshot0054.png
screenshot0055.png
screenshot0056.png

Dashxp4k

Aug 17, 2019

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I believe this was the most cruel thing DPC has done so far
View attachment 824210
View attachment 824211
View attachment 824212
Well, not for me, I'm not interested in her, :LOL: . Jill yeah , her not.
but this Bella and Jill thing is very interesting in some way. it's a little like Josy and Maya, with few differences. interesting that You can choose to Focus only on Jill, and avoid everything Bella related, but you can't do other wise. if you go for Bella, you also have to go for Jill in some way, because Bella pushing Jill toward you, on the other Hand considering how close they are, it's very interesting that Bella behinde Jill's back also wants the MC. in some way it's more dishonest than the whole Josy Maya drama, but also similar.
may be DPC will be kind enough, and allow the players a Bella Jill threeway relationship too..... But somehow I feel a little bit more drama from this dou , than the other one.
on the other hand if you just on Jil, Jil also making a friendship with Josy :ROFLMAO:.
soo, potential drama everywhere. everything can go fucking crazy, I cant wait :LOL:.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Well, not for me, I'm not interested in her, :LOL: . Jill yeah , her not.
but this Bella and Jill thing is very interesting in some way. it's a little like Josy and Maya, with few differences. interesting that You can choose to Focus only on Jill, and avoid everything Bella related, but you can't do other wise. if you go for Bella, you also have to go for Jill in some way, because Bella pushing Jill toward you, on the other Hand considering how close they are, it's very interesting that Bella behinde Jill's back also wants the MC. in some way it's more dishonest than the whole Josy Maya drama, but also similar.
may be DPC will be kind enough, and allow the players a Bella Jill threeway relationship too..... But somehow I feel a little bit more drama from this dou , than the other one.
on the other hand if you just on Jil, Jil also making a friendship with Josy :ROFLMAO:.
soo, potential drama everywhere. everything can go fucking crazy, I cant wait :LOL:.
I'm really curious how he's gonna manage the love triangle between those two with MC. I would like a sort of threeway relationship with them but don't see DPC being that generous which makes me wonder how he's gonna go about handling it in the future.

Reactions: Razrback16

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I try to keep my expectation as slow as i can. but the Hots hell week must be finished, I will be very very sad , if the Josy maya potencial threesome sex will not happen . :LOL: .

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
That is for Sure!!! So far the most cruel thing that DPC has pull off , was that You had to choose between Josy or Maya sex scene !
both are so good, and after you did all the thing with Maya its feel good to make the next step, or toward step for more.
On the other hand, there is Josy , who was really missing out a lot , so it's nice to finally spend time with her more, the conversation was good, and that SEX scene was Excellent. all was missing a little spanking of Josy sexy ass, but everything else was awesome :love: :cool::devilish:
View attachment 824093
View attachment 824094
View attachment 824095
View attachment 824096
View attachment 824098
Josy looked so cute worried about cum so fast :love:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: blabla0991
D

Deleted member 2794724

Is there a torrent for the latest version? The game is pretty big in size.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes